Skull Size Does NOT Matter.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Do you know what matters to women more than skull size? Eyelashes. I'm not kidding.

Stop coping about muh head circumference, maybe for some people having a larger skull means more proportionate features, but as long as your skull isn't shaped like my penis, it doesn't really matter.

If your skull needs more size/width to achieve more proportionate features, take steroids MINDFULLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, it will fix your problem if you do it well enough, I saw it happen.

BIG SKULL MAKES YOUR FRAME LOOK SMALLER AND BIG HEAD TO BODY RATIO IS A NEOTENOUS FEATURE.

Study the female gaze well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, hattrick, Deleted member 14392 and 19 others
keep coping, skull shape and size is everything, you simply can't be gl if you have tiny skull unless you have legit 10/10 face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21646, 190cm90kg and 11 others
who cares what women like dude? these tik tok kids are wearing fucking makeup right now and women like it. who cares. large skull is dimorphic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, IhateDentists, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 12 others
kys

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
keep coping, skull shape and size is everything, you simply can't be gl if you have tiny skull unless you have legit 10/10 face
Not true. I know a lot of good looking people with relatively small skulls.

who cares what women like dude? these tik tok kids are wearing fucking makeup right now and women like it. who cares. large skull is dimorphic.
Aren't you here in an attempt to attract women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I argue the idea that if you are looksmaxxing for female gaze in the first place you are destined to come to a psychological breaking point or a turning point in your ideas when it hits you that the approval of others means absolutely nothing to your own psyche and true happiness comes from YOU liking your own identity. forget this male gaze female gaze shit, when you look in the mirror are you happy with who you fucking are? this is what is gonna make all of us live a life actually worth living.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Icon, Deleted member 32529 and 13 others
Aren't you here in an attempt to attract women?
Have you ever looked in the mirror and hated what you see? I have, that’s why I’m here. It has nothing to do with what a woman thinks. I could care less.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Niki9911, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It's the truth most foids simply don't care about the gay masc shit propagated by this forum.

Women below 25 don't like ultra masculine guys, tiktok e boys are ultimate slayers of foids between 18-24.

op is retarded
and that steroids advice lmao

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti
It's the truth most foids simply don't care about the gay masc shit propagated by this forum.

Women below 25 don't like ultra masculine guys, tiktok e boys are ultimate slayers of foids between 18-24.
big skull is not about being an ogre

big skull is female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Not true. I know a lot of good looking people with relatively small skulls.
you're overrating them+ having a tiny skull mean you're under developped, i never seen someone with tiny skull who has a big frame or tall, they all short and twinky

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
you're overrating them+ having a tiny skull mean you're under developped, i never seen someone with tiny skull who has a big frame or tall, they all short and twinky
i wonder what ill be OP reaction when he realizes theres gus with big skulls and good eyelashes too

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, playboicarti and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I argue the idea that if you are looksmaxxing for female gaze in the first place you are destined to come to a psychological breaking point or a turning point in your ideas when it hits you that the approval of others means absolutely nothing to your own psyche and true happiness comes from YOU liking your own identity. forget this male gaze female gaze shit, when you look in the mirror are you happy with who you fucking are? this is what is gonna make all of us live a life actually worth living.
Underrated worldview.
Yes, women like certain things more, but embodying those things 100% will not necessarily make you happier although you will be more attractive. Ultimately, we need to find a happy medium between what women like and what we truly are.

Otherwise, we would only be living for women, and that is no way to live.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, Deleted member 16220 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Do you know what matters to women more than skull size? Eyelashes. I'm not kidding.

Stop coping about muh head circumference, maybe for some people having a larger skull means more proportionate features, but as long as your skull isn't shaped like my penis, it doesn't really matter.

If your skull needs more size/width to achieve more proportionate features, take steroids MINDFULLY AT YOUR OWN RISK, it will fix your problem if you do it well enough, I saw it happen.

BIG SKULL MAKES YOUR FRAME LOOK SMALLER AND BIG HEAD TO BODY RATIO IS A NEOTENOUS FEATURE.

As a big skulled guy (+10inch long (exactly 26.5cm) + almost 6inch zygos (14.5cm) and 18cm wide at the largest point, I say: it DOES matter, people are more friendly if you work as a salesman for example, and it make makes respect you if you are goodlooking, because if you look good they WILL try to fuck with you, that's in their nature.

Show pics of small skull vs big skull

@StrangerDanger how do you feel about this

Look at this clip I saw today holy shit the skull mog is brutal

Wtf is John hamms mm holy shit

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
lmao. looksmaxxing for male gaze is pretty much the same thing.
my theory is that lonely losers who were bullied and had problems with inferiority complex are the ones obsessed with the male gaze. why would you prefer getting respect from men than getting attraction from women?:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
lmao. looksmaxxing for male gaze is pretty much the same thing.
my theory is that lonely losers who were bullied and had problems with inferiority complex are the ones obsessed with the male gaze. why would you prefer getting respect from men than getting attraction from women?:p
All improving stems from weakness and insecurity. You wouldn’t want to improve what you thought was perfect or good enough. It depends on the insecurities of the individual, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

It matters

stfu, conehead

bro shut the fuck up you somali pirate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 18840

Thinking women care about skull size is as dumb as women thinking we care about how they polish their nails.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This. My ex thinks facial hair looks shitty, I grew a beard after dumping her and got plenty of pussy. Women don’t know what they want.

I have a skull problem when it comes to size so I pay lots of attention to this. What i find based on observation is that it is not uncommon to see a guy with a skull the same or smaller than the female. However in 95% of those cases where its smaller, the male is taller, likewise for most cases with same size skull they are at leased same height, I have seen some males the same height as female with smaller skull but its rare. Most males have larger skulls though so there are many confounding variables in analyzing this via observation.

Note: this comes from males with average looks. I dont see many couples where the guy is solidly goodlooking.

imo solution to small skulls other than trying to skullsizeMax is to increase your height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i have a massive skull and it definitely makes me noticed by girls,its like chico has huge skull too

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I have a skull problem when it comes to size so I pay lots of attention to this. What i find based on observation is that it is not uncommon to see a guy with a skull the same or smaller than the female. However in 95% of those cases where its smaller, the male is taller, likewise for most cases with same size skull they are at leased same height, I have seen some males the same height as female with smaller skull but its rare. Most males have larger skulls though so there are many confounding variables in analyzing this via observation.

Note: this comes from males with average looks. I dont see many couples where the guy is solidly goodlooking.

imo solution to small skulls other than trying to skullsizeMax is to increase your height.
just today i saw this guy, with a skull at leased 1 inch smaller than his girlfriend, perhaps 2. Smaller cranium and face. But he was probably 5 inches taller.

"Bet my nigga- this what I been tryna tell you"

D19OLXGXcAAS6ee

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member, sadtbh and 2 others
Thinking women care about skull size is as dumb as women thinking we care about how they polish their nails.
youre dumb if you think thats the same

whoever noticed first how important skull size and what a death sentence small skull is was a genious.

probably the most legit theory that ever came out of psl

dn ask what u care about ugly dumb faggot
If you want to keep being a retarded loser that’s cool with me, but you are retarded and I do know better than you.

If you want to keep being a retarded loser that’s cool with me, but you are retarded and I do know better than you.
you dont know better than me. you are very delusional

My irl experience tells me different.
i dont leave my house often but ive aquired most of the e xperience from when i used to and the internet and my brain in combination, and when i go out i confirm those things again

i dont leave my house often but ive aquired most of the e xperience from when i used to and the internet and my brain in combination, and when i go out i confirm those things again
Oh wow you confirm your own biases wow very science much research, nobody else does that amirite

Oh wow you confirm your own biases wow very science much research, nobody else does that amirite
yes when im go outside i selectively look out for skullcels with girlfriends and i cant find any

this is the easiest theory to confirm

yes when im go outside i selectively look out for skullcels with girlfriends and i cant find any

Your mistake was looking outside when I’m just down the hallway in your moms room

Sounds incredibly scientific, I’m sure you’re not just a retard with stupid opinions based on your own insecurities

Sounds incredibly scientific, I’m sure you’re not just a retard with stupid opinions based on your own insecurities
no you are just a retard keep being delusional idc

first pic with Tim shows how skull size perception is made up of cranium and face. indian dude has a big'ish face but smaller cranium. second pic is interesting also

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 4.11.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 4.11.36 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 4.14.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 4.14.12 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived

Im in toronto canada. and do spot plenty of examples. more than outside the city.

Screen Shot 2022 08 17 at 41720 PM
Screen Shot 2022 08 17 at 41739 PM