[Slavpill] Ethnic from West shares his experience in Poland

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
[Blackpill] [Slavpill] Roosh drops huge blackpill. Just don't be Slav game is legit in Eastern Europe
  • Thread starterTeutonic Knight
  • Start dateAug 24, 2019
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Teutonic Knight"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17316.jpg?1551544705[/IMG]
Teutonic Knight
Mythic
-

JoinedMar 2, 2019Posts4,597Online38d 5h 51m
Aug 24, 2019
  • Add bookmark
29:04

"One good thing is if a Polish girl is really attracted to you, if she's physically attracted to you, it's going to be be way simpler to get her into bed. I used to think that Polish girls love me and they had sex with me just because of how I'm an amazing man but when it comes down to it's a little down to how I looked. They want to sleep with a man who doesn't look like a Polish man."

Then the other guy says that Slavs are not well looking.

Also many other times in the podcast he says that women won't like you in Poland if you look like a Polish man.

Eastern European women hate their Slavic men, they want dark guys or white chads, it doesn't matter, as long as you're not Slavic.

[Serious] Roosh V told us about Poland in 2012
  • Thread starterNekoStance
  • Start dateMay 14, 2018
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="NekoStance"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1593.jpg?1519673568[/IMG]
NekoStance
Banned
-

JoinedNov 17, 2017Posts4,753Online0
May 14, 2018
  • Add bookmark
"I originally planned on visiting the country for one month but ended up staying for seven. It wasn't because I made amazing friends or fell in love with the cities, culture or food. It wasn't because I became enchanted with its mountains or natural beauty. It was simply because I couldn't get enough of the women."

This is the Jihadi looking guy in question and he is slaying Eastern European stacies for years.
YbyqLnkXCHPMJLy 800x450 noPad

WESTERN USERS OF .ME AND .CO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING AT THIS POINT?

Pietro do not enter at all costs
@Dedsrsmaxxer thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Alt Number 3, TheChosenChad and 10 others
It's truly over for @Pietrosiek

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Adreyan, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
lolol

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
polish men are srsly the worst ive seen, they have babyfaces with straw hair at best but most liukely no hair

no facial hair, they look like new born babies on stumpy man bodies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 3702, TheChosenChad and 10 others
Does anyone have explaination for this?

• +1
polish men are srsly the worst ive seen, they have babyfaces with straw hair at best but most liukely no hair

Stop pretending that this thing is not happening in Balkans too. I saw a fashionmaxxed manlet BBC in center of Belgrade being surrounded by 4 prime JB's and then i literally saw some 3.5 PSL Somali and hobo looking immigrant walking with Becky who was enthusiastic to show him the city around. And our men are proud when they see BBC they chant them and make jokes about their penis size and ask when will you marry our women. Video related is a whole song from BBC dedicated to how gorgeous women are here and how they are only his, all comments are positive where people show pride and support.

@Dedsrsmaxxer is it over for Slavic men?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
roosh is the biggest loser ive seen in my life serious

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Stop pretending that this thing is not happening in Balkans too. I saw a fashionmaxxed manlet BBC in center of Belgrade being surrounded by 4 prime JB's and then i literally saw some 3 PSL Somali looking immigrant walking with Becky who was enthusiastic to show him the city around.

ye no doubt its widespread accross all of EE, many romanian men have no hair

EE genetics are absolutely hell for a male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Does anyone have explaination for this?
Just be ethnic. Only white men under 6' can be incel. Women are race traitors - old news.

• +1
Polish friends sister had a crush on me at one point

• +1
tenor.gif

• +1
Shitskin hindu cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 9779, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Polish friends sister had a crush on me at one point
Stop pretending that this thing is not happening in Balkans too. I saw a fashionmaxxed manlet BBC in center of Belgrade being surrounded by 4 prime JB's and then i literally saw some 3.5 PSL Somali and hobo looking immigrant walking with Becky who was enthusiastic to show him the city around. And our men are proud when they see BBC they chant them and make jokes about their penis size and ask when will you marry our women. Video related is a whole song from BBC dedicated to how gorgeous women are here and how are they only his, all comments are positive where people show pride and support.

FUCKKKKKKKK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: recessed and Deleted member 6401
FUCKKKKKKKK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pietro we are both incels and in the same boat cause Balkans are no different. After all i got banned from .co for Slavpill threads.

• +1
Pietro we are both incels and in the same boat cause Balkans are no different. After all i got banned from .co for Slavpill threads.
stfu, fuck you all. Other dudes think they are better just becouse of that. Imagine them comming here and stealing MY FUCKING FOIDS THAT BELONG TO ME. We are not on same boat faggot cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
stfu, fuck you all. Other dudes think they are better just becouse of that. Imagine them comming here and stealing MY FUCKING FOIDS THAT BELONG TO ME. We are not on same boat faggot cuck
she even taught me some polish
cześć pietrosiek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Fuck off they are stealing my foids too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
are southern slavs safe like croatia and slovakia?

• +1
spierdalaj degeneracie

so why you let him, why you make that thread
I was one of the pioneers of the Slavpill on incels.is and most of us are banned from there for showing truth. It's purpose is to show that Slavic men are treated like cattle by Slavic women who hate us and that we have it worse than any other group especially ethnics and other copers who say that JBW is only thing you need to get women. This is not only happening in Poland but across whole Eastern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, recessed, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I was one of the pioneers of the Slavpill on incels.is and most of us are banned from there for showing truth. It's purpose is to show that Slavic men are treated like cattle by Slavic women who hate us and that we have it worse than any other group especially ethnics and other copers who say that JBW is only thing you need to get women. This is not only happening in Poland but across whole Eastern Europe.
and you make other man bully me and saying that they will come and fuck my oneitis

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 54UD4D3
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
No. And you meant Slovenia. One of the guys who invented the Slavpill theory on .co was from Slovenia.

i always thought balkan slavs had med and height halo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
Jesus christ this is legit depressing..

• +1
i always thought balkan slavs had med and height halo
In USA only because only them see us as white, in Western Europe we are seen as Slavic subhumans. Countries from former Yugoslavia were brainwashed by communists about some brotherhood and unity with other races. Tito was a cult figure in Africa, there were tons of Africans coming to study here and still do. Today our famous football and basketball clubs mostly compose of blacks and the fans are chanting them and singing songs about them. There was a racism reaction test done by some European organization and it shown that Serbia and Croatia were the least racist countries towards blacks in Europe.
Croatia

Over1

Over
Over2

Slovenia
https://incels.is/threads/slavic-fe...genes-are-not-very-kind-to-slavic-men.167665/

Serbia

BONUS look up to see that video about BBC singing about Serbian women. All comments are positive and they are proud that BBC is taking our women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

i noticed this when i met some EE girls here in the uk

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 6401
In USA only because only them see us as white, in Western Europe we are seen as Slavic subhumans. Countries from former Yugoslavia were brainwashed by communists about some brotherhood and unity with other races. Tito was a cult figure in Africa, there were tons of Africans coming to study here and still do. Today our famous football and basketball clubs mostly compose of blacks and the fans are chanting them and singing songs about them. There was a racism reaction test done by some European organization and it shown that Serbia and Croatia were the least racist countries towards blacks in Europe.
Croatia

View attachment 335647
View attachment 335643View attachment 335644

Slovenia
https://incels.is/threads/slavic-fe...genes-are-not-very-kind-to-slavic-men.167665/

Serbia

BONUS look up to see that video about BBC singing about Serbian women. All comments are positive and they are proud that BBC is taking our women.

so fucking over this is the same level as asian women and white men

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6401 and 54UD4D3
so fucking over this is the same level as asian women and white men
Balkans is the SEA of Europe and quite ironically we are also located in Southeastern part of the continent.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
thats complete bullshit
if you are not white in poland you have absolutely no chance there
people can talk a lot of shit online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
It WAS easy for ethnics to get white women in EE but that is closing every single year, you can thank refugees, muslims and shitskins on social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
@Goblin so maybe you weren’t coping when you said you got more attention for having darker pheno than averag Pole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
@Goblin so maybe you weren’t coping when you said you got more attention for having darker pheno than averag Pole.
Yeah my pheno isn't as common in Poland so it helps.

The reason why ethnics slay there is cuz the foids thinks its "western" and higher class to date ethnic men. Its some status/virtue signaling thing that mentally deranged foids will do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1553
Stop pretending that this thing is not happening in Balkans too. I saw a fashionmaxxed manlet BBC in center of Belgrade being surrounded by 4 prime JB's and then i literally saw some 3.5 PSL Somali and hobo looking immigrant walking with Becky who was enthusiastic to show him the city around. And our men are proud when they see BBC they chant them and make jokes about their penis size and ask when will you marry our women. Video related is a whole song from BBC dedicated to how gorgeous women are here and how they are only his, all comments are positive where people show pride and support.

Croatia

View attachment 335647
View attachment 335643View attachment 335644

Slovenia

Serbia

we really need another war, just to filter all these cucks allowing that

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Cant be true tbh. But my dark skinned turk friend has a EE gf..

Ok maybe true

• +1
WRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6401 and 54UD4D3
[Blackpill] [Slavpill] Roosh drops huge blackpill. Just don't be Slav game is legit in Eastern Europe
  • Thread starterTeutonic Knight
  • Start dateAug 24, 2019
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Teutonic Knight"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17316.jpg?1551544705[/IMG]
Teutonic Knight
Mythic
-

JoinedMar 2, 2019Posts4,597Online38d 5h 51m
Aug 24, 2019
  • Add bookmark
29:04

"One good thing is if a Polish girl is really attracted to you, if she's physically attracted to you, it's going to be be way simpler to get her into bed. I used to think that Polish girls love me and they had sex with me just because of how I'm an amazing man but when it comes down to it's a little down to how I looked. They want to sleep with a man who doesn't look like a Polish man."

Then the other guy says that Slavs are not well looking.

Also many other times in the podcast he says that women won't like you in Poland if you look like a Polish man.

Eastern European women hate their Slavic men, they want dark guys or white chads, it doesn't matter, as long as you're not Slavic.

[Serious] Roosh V told us about Poland in 2012
  • Thread starterNekoStance
  • Start dateMay 14, 2018
IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="NekoStance"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1593.jpg?1519673568[/IMG]
NekoStance
Banned
-

JoinedNov 17, 2017Posts4,753Online0
May 14, 2018
  • Add bookmark
"I originally planned on visiting the country for one month but ended up staying for seven. It wasn't because I made amazing friends or fell in love with the cities, culture or food. It wasn't because I became enchanted with its mountains or natural beauty. It was simply because I couldn't get enough of the women."

This is the Jihadi looking guy in question and he is slaying Eastern European stacies for years.
View attachment 335580
WESTERN USERS OF .ME AND .CO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING AT THIS POINT?

Pietro do not enter at all costs
@Dedsrsmaxxer thoughts?
Just lol, not surprising. Just be non-Slav in Slavic country theory is one of the most legit theories out there. Imagine being exotic and unique looking and not running Slavic game.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6401, 54UD4D3 and 1 other person
true
its fucking over if you're slavic

thats complete bullshit
cope

thats complete bullshit
turbomanlet (5'4") penniless BBC goes to Poland = slays 300 foids in just 6 months
Simonpill

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
polish women are probably the biggest sluts in the world, you can throw an east asian or a somali there and he will slay too
Croat women are worse

someone needs to a subhumancurrycel tinder experiment in serbia

balkan men pick the apples
foreign men pick the balkan women

Last edited: