Slayers are psychopaths.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
Slayers...
  • Overtly or covertly deceiving women that they'll be in a relationship
  • Showing other men's girlfriends and showing that they're fucking them.
  • Voluntarily stealing other people's girlfriend in front of them. It's one thing if she's trying to leave him in front of her boyfriend, it's another thing if you are literally going out of your way to stealing someone's girlfriend or being receptive to a cheating woman's advances in front of her girlfriend or not.
  • Saying whatever is needed to be said to get a girl to sleep with them.
  • Manipulating and exploiting women for their own needs (sexually)
  • Use the halo effect and lying to keep women coming back to fuck them. She likes him of course (because he's hot) but a woman is less likely to stay if she knows his intentions. If she knew, she'll still be attracted to him but couldn't disrespect herself (usually)
  • Slayers worldwide are turning hundreds of millions of good, sweet, wholesome women who will literally cook for them, cater to their every need and hug them, and do sweet things for them into Celine Powell-like degenerated deranged shameless self-hating "unloveable" sluts
  • Massively contributing to female suicide and depression
  • And the worst part. One slayer can singlehandedly use 1000s of women in their lifetimes as sex objects, literally destroying the psychological health of those women and the people they are around. Imagine the effect that millions of slayers can have... Look at Tinder.
  • and more...
Because the negative effects your sexually addicted self has on her isn't just that you're destroying her psychological health, those effects affect the people she's around, and the effects of the people she's around has an affect on the people she's around.

If this keeps going, we'll reach a point where every woman over 18 has a mental illness, and female suicide will be a top killer amongst women. We'll even have female Elliot Rodgers. All it takes is one famous case of a woman who went ER on men to inspire other women to do it.

I don't think these slayers realize that women want romance. They're literally obsessed with it. Chad's cock is nice, very nice, but the ultimate goal for a woman is to make Chad hers, have romantic moments all the time, and be in love.

Slayers are literally treating women like sex toys. Not like people.
At least, at the very least, tell her your intentions.

Psychopathy is a mental health condition characterized by a number of dysfunctional personality traits and behaviors. Some characteristics include:

• Antisocial behavior
  • Lack of remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Criminal tendencies
  • Pathological lying
  • Impulsiveness
  • Superficial charm
  • Callousness
  • Manipulativeness
  • Flighty in relationships and opinions
  • Exploitative

Chad pumping and dumping

This isn't a women are innocent thread. They have free will and can make good decisions as well. They always play a role in themselves getting fucked over but this is a critique of a slayer's role in fucking women over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: denthegodking, Deleted member 29581, copemaxxeer and 22 others
Too long dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, Deleted member 47180, funkyflamingo and 1 other person
Who gives a fk bro p in v is all that matters !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30254, Abhorrence and 7 others
This is a virginity before marriage is important

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04, Aladin, Fiqh and 1 other person
dnrd keep delivering pizza while feeling smart on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 30254, Fiqh and 10 others
Too long dnrd
awww wtf. If that's the reason, then you either have a shit attention span or reading speed, kid.
If you didn't want to read, that'd be a whole different story.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princelymogger and Deleted member 47180
lot of these guys were deeply rejected in childhood and have a hatred of women

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04, horizontallytall, princelymogger and 4 others
awww wtf. If that's the reason, then you either have a shit attention span or reading speed, kid.
If you didn't want to read, that'd be a whole different story.
Also dnrd this comment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, chicoperuanowski, uglysub8male and 2 others
Blud lives rent free on Sarah’s head

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Slayers...
  • Voluntarily stealing other people's girlfriend in front of them. It's one thing if she's trying to leave him in front of her boyfriend, it's another thing if you are literally going out of your way to stealing someone's girlfriend or being receptive to a cheating woman's advances in front of her girlfriend or not.
  • Use the halo effect and lying to keep women coming back to fuck them. She likes him of course (because he's hot) but a woman is less likely to stay if she knows his intentions. If she knew, she'll still be attracted to him but couldn't disrespect herself (usually)
  • Slayers worldwide are turning hundreds of millions of good, sweet, wholesome women who will literally cook for them, cater to their every need and hug them, and do sweet things for them into Celine Powell-like degenerated deranged shameless self-hating "unloveable" sluts
  • And the worst part. One slayer can singlehandedly use 1000s of women in their lifetimes as sex objects, literally destroying the psychological health of those women and the people they are around. Imagine the effect that millions of slayers can have... Look at Tinder.
  • and more...
Because the negative effects your sexually addicted self has on her isn't just that you're destroying her psychological health, those effects affect the people she's around, and the effects of the people she's around has an affect on the people she's around.

If this keeps going, we'll reach a point where every woman over 18 has a mental illness, and female suicide will be a top killer amongst women. We'll even have female Elliot Rodgers. All it takes is one famous case of a woman who went ER on men to inspire other women to do it.

I don't think these slayers realize that women want romance. They're literally obsessed with it. Chad's cock is nice, very nice, but the ultimate goal for a woman is to make Chad hers, have romantic moments all the time, and be in love.

Psychopathy is a mental health condition characterized by a number of dysfunctional personality traits and behaviors. Some characteristics include:

• Antisocial behavior
  • Lack of remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Criminal tendencies
  • Pathological lying
  • Impulsiveness
  • Superficial charm
  • Callousness
  • Manipulativeness
  • Exploitative

View attachment 2581981
View attachment 2581980
View attachment 2581984
Yup slayers are inherently bad and I don't understand the reason for promoting them here as they only serve to make hypergamy worse for all men and ensures the rapid degradation of society.

• +1
Reactions: princelymogger and enchanted_elixir
lot of these guys were deeply rejected in childhood and have a hatred of women
Excuses, it doesn't matter "muh childhood trauma", I dislike most women like you but this can only end terrible for literally every single party involved.

Slaying is shallow and so are psychopaths

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, risque_dew, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Game is game

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 51551 and enchanted_elixir
Idk I respect them. If they’re making females lives more miserable and destroyed, I am in full support of them continuing to slay.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and enchanted_elixir
I’ve done some of this, I feel bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and enchanted_elixir
Overtly or covertly deceiving women that they'll be in a relationship
“Covertly deceiving”

Get the fuck out with that soy. It’s on the woman to not put out and not feel “used.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, anthony111553, Xangsane and 4 others
“Covertly deceiving”

Get the fuck out with that soy. It’s on the woman to not put out and not feel “used.”
"We can hangout and be together tonight, how does that sound, Alicia?"
"Looking forward to being together tonight, Alessandra"
"Maria, we should hangout often at my place, we can develop into more."

All covert language for "Let's fuck tonight" or "I want you in my rotation"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 51576
"We can hangout and be together tonight, how does that sound, Alicia?"
"Looking forward to being together tonight, Alessandra"
"Maria, we should hangout often at my place, we can develop into more."

All covert language for "Let's fuck tonight" or "I want you in my rotation"
None of those are deceptive. The only one that might be deceptive is the last one but even then it’s vague and slayers don’t use that.

Furthermore, a woman who has sex outside of marriage is a dirty slut and only has herself to blame. She should learn to get commitment first, of course she doesn’t do this, why? Because she wants hot young dick and knows no young hot dude will commit to her. She could get commitment from an older dude but she isn’t as attracted, so she defiles herself in order to get better sex. No one to blame but herself.

obviously.
Then stop focusing on the slayers and focus more on the women. If half of the slayers stopped new slayers would emerge. If half of women reMaimed virgins until marriage society would drastically change.

• +1
Then stop focusing on the slayers and focus more on the women. If half of the slayers stopped new slayers would emerge. If half of women reMaimed virgins until marriage society would drastically change.
Then women would be called prudes and accused of not putting out. Not defending them but nobody wins here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, NoReedemingFeature and enchanted_elixir
Slayers...
  • and more...

• Antisocial behavior
  • Lack of remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Criminal tendencies
  • Pathological lying
  • Impulsiveness
  • Superficial charm
  • Callousness
  • Manipulativeness
  • Exploitative

View attachment 2581981
View attachment 2581980
View attachment 2581984

This isn't a women are innocent thread. They have free will and can make good decisions as well. They always play a role in themselves getting fucked over but this is a critique of a slayer's role in fucking women over.
Lowk might be me

• +1
Not LE QUEENS :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and enchanted_elixir
“accused of not putting out”

= “accused of preserving themselves instead of defiling themselves.”

Guess who wins, the men who marry them.
Then women would be called prudes and accused of not putting out. Not defending them but nobody wins here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Primalsplit and Skywalker
Guess who wins, the men who marry them.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan @Vermilioncore @Blackgymmax @Meraki @AverageCoper @itsOVER @sportsmogger @try2beme @Kamui @klip11 @Chinacurry @traveler @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane

the memes LITERALLY write themselves :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Primalsplit
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan @Vermilioncore @Blackgymmax @Meraki @AverageCoper @itsOVER @sportsmogger @try2beme @Kamui @klip11 @Chinacurry @traveler @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane

the memes LITERALLY write themselves :feelskek:
I’m so confused about this entire thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
Slayers...
  • and more...

• Antisocial behavior
  • Lack of remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Criminal tendencies
  • Pathological lying
  • Impulsiveness
  • Superficial charm
  • Callousness
  • Manipulativeness
  • Exploitative

View attachment 2581981
View attachment 2581980
View attachment 2581984

nah once i fucked (many times over a couple years) a married hottie who was unsatisfied in her relationship

later i ghosted her cause she started getting serious and now she has a fulfilling life cause she now values her husband

but there was no lying involved tho. i even told her once that i wouldn't be there in a couple of years but he would

women don't think logically

so you cant say

"yo imma fuck u rn but might ghost you later cause i got other shit to do but you know that but act innocent cause you don't wanna feel like a slut cause you also wanna get fucked. is that okay?"

its understood and they dont give a shit but sometimes they go nuts cause they cant lock u down

• +1
I’m so confused about this entire thread.
although missing alot and an autist :feelskek: :heart: ........@enchanted_elixir is correct here...fully....you ll need to understand, that yes, chads, and normie + women...are most likely psychopaths due to unlimited segg zual selection possibilities

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and enchanted_elixir
Hating on successful men is so Incel-like

You would do the same if you were handsome

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, enchanted_elixir and socialcel
men are supposed to behave like psychopaths.

We don't have the natural privileges that women have, we can't just stay passive and have resources and relationships handed to us.
Life as a male is brutal competition.

The issue in modern life is that men are being CUCKED by garbage parenting, garbage public education and garbage politics that reduces us to non-psychopath slaves.

We are domesticated to behave like women, while we have none of their advantages/privileges. Of course men are failing to succeed on a massive scale.

WE NEED TO PSYCHO-MAX

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, gookcelriceR, Mr Test and 4 others
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and MoggerGaston
DNR, just slay theory

nah once i fucked (many times over a couple years) a married hottie who was unsatisfied in her relationship

later i ghosted her cause she started getting serious and now she has a fulfilling life cause she now values her husband

but there was no lying involved tho. i even told her once that i wouldn't be there in a couple of years but he would

women don't think logically

so you cant say

"yo imma fuck u rn but might ghost you later cause i got other shit to do but you know that but act innocent cause you don't wanna feel like a slut cause you also wanna get fucked. is that okay?"

its understood and they dont give a shit but sometimes they go nuts cause they cant lock u down
Well most slayers have a proclivity to use deception or be misleading.
At least you were honest.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and AsGoodAsItGets
garbage topic trying to make us feel bad about women picking known cheaters, players and fuckboys as partners. And then being surprised when it fires back on them.

Brutal reminder for the cucks like @enchanted_elixir . Women hold ALL THE SEXUAL/RELATIONSHIP POWER IN MODERN SOCIETY.

as an average man you are just a beggar on the street for some female attention. Female attention which women only want to give to chad.

Women WANT TO BE ABUSED, they DESIRE TO BE HIT AND CHEATED ON.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Abhorrence, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and AsGoodAsItGets
Doing god's work.

Men still kill themselves 4 times as often as women.
If we want gender equality, a lot more women need to start killing themselves.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit, Mr Test and 3 others
garbage topic trying to make us feel bad about women picking known cheaters, players and fuckboys as partners. And then being surprised when it fires back on them.

Brutal reminder for the cucks like @enchanted_elixir . Women hold ALL THE SEXUAL/RELATIONSHIP POWER IN MODERN SOCIETY.

as an average man you are just a beggar on the street for some female attention. Female attention which women only want to give to chad.
That's not the point, obviously dumb women are responsible for their actions, but having the guy lead her on and convince her that we'll be togethter if we fuck for a bit (and then ghost her forever) is evil and psychopathic.

"Women hold ALL THE SEXUAL/RELATIONSHIP POWER IN MODERN SOCIETY."

I'd say that attractive men hold that power, not women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and Skywalker
That's not the point, obviously dumb women are responsible for their actions, but having the guy lead her on and convince her that we'll be togethter if we fuck for a bit (and then ghost her forever) is evil and psychopathic.

You’d be wrong and clearly so

It's not 'dumb women', it's almost every women. I've only hanged out with university educated foids and they are no different than 'dumb' women.

Men leading her on is cope. Because they would reject a man that doesn't lead her on or manipulates her.

This is the brutal reality of men of men: The only way to succeed is to lie manipulate, because if you don't, some other man will, and she will pick him instead of you. You will be an incel in the corner, while the other guy goes on to slay.

Also lol @ attractive men holding power. That is such an extreme minority in the world. Maybe like 5% of young men in their prime are attractive enough to hold any real power whatsoever. 95% don't.

Women should take responsibility for the dating market since they control it.

But we have seen so often: IF there is anything women want to change about the dating market, it's average men 'should be paying for chad's baby'. Average men have to pay for single moms. Average men have to suffer. Average men need bachelor taxes. Average men are the patriarchy.

Women HATE average men, while, as you yourself say, it's only chad doing all the damage. So what about, we just take away all female rights, and regulate the dating market under us guys like we did in the past?

that is the only solution. the rest is feminist and cuck cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Johnnybegood and Xangsane
Women hold ALL THE SEXUAL/RELATIONSHIP POWER IN MODERN SOCIETY.

Women WANT TO BE ABUSED, they DESIRE TO BE HIT AND CHEATED ON.
of course

I don’t care
The only thing i care about is slaying as many women as possible

• +1
If you would get 99+ likes and matches on tinder in a few hours

You would fuck girls left and right too
I wouldn't even be on a dating app tbh.