Sleep diet mogs exercise

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I didnt know that sleeping 3-6h for years cuck my eye area and skin. Also I ate junk food everyday didnt know that it cuck my skin complezion and bloating, tho I was still exercising almodt daily back then.

Now I eat more fish, seafood, steak and high fiber non inflammatory fruits with 7-8h of sleep. My eye area improved, skin complexion improved alot much much less bloat. Not even exercise nowaday besides walking.

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, ResilientGoyim, SteveRogers and 2 others
I didnt know that sleeping 3-6h for years cuck my eye area and skin. Also I ate junk food everyday didnt know that it cuck my skin complezion and bloating, tho I was still exercising almodt daily back then.

Now I eat more fish, seafood, steak and high fiber non inflammatory fruits with 7-8h of sleep. My eye area improved, skin complexion improved alot much much less bloat. Not even exercise nowaday besides walking.
Exercise or people like me will mog u lil bro cmon

Meanwhile I see people here saying diet is cope, its all genetic and bone, chad eat pizza and shit everyday.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I agree with you, plus exercising with a messed sleep schedule will just rape your body in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

in my teenage years I slept like 6 hrs. age 16-18 i was sleeping 4-5 hours. i was eating healthy but def not high protein or stuff like liver. I wasn't active too.

after changing diet, gym my eyes also look better and not deathly compared to me at 18, im nearly 21 now.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Not even exercise nowaday besides walking
Faggot you need some muscles or you'll be a twink even with a top tier frame

Meanwhile I see people here saying diet is cope, its all genetic and bone, chad eat pizza and shit everyday.
def not. if i had optimised my testosterone by doing all the right things I would have lot more bone mass in face and become chadlite easily. im gonna do test e, igf-1 to hopefully increase that before age 25

chad is chad because he grew up doing all the right things and has good facial development. genetics play a role like prenatal T. Puberty T is more environmental but also genetics.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You should go to the gym, if and only if you slept pretty well last night. Also you should make your workouts as short as possible. That's the only way not to rape your collagen/hairline. Obviously this is for natty peeps only.

Phenomenal.
Sleep even longer when you can.
Also, if you want to take it one step further, blend fresh kefir (raw, if you can find it), raw liver (literally a tiny bit), butter and lard; it’s legit the most insanely overpowered moisturiser that exists; make a small amount, enough for a few days at a time, and leave it in the fridge.
You can supercharge it by adding some vitamin c powder and MSM to the mix too; this will add the benefit of clearing any hyperpigmentation.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali