Sleep schedule is gigafucked

No idea what people are posting, random shit mostly though.

You have two choices:
1) Go forward or backwards 1 hour every day until you arrive at your desired sleep schedule.
2) Wake up at that "3-5 pm" you mentioned, exhaust yourself physically (and mentally) and then take 2-3 melatonin pills 40min-1hr before your desired sleep time.

That's about it.
That's pretty much all you can do, if you want to force it that is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and Edgar
How to fix really shitty sleep schedule? I legit go to sleep at 7-8 am and wake up at 3-5 pm. It is not even consistently fucked up, like if I went to sleep at 7 am everyday and woke up at 3 pm everyday that would be better than this. I have gone several consecutive days without seeing the sun at all jfl, my t levels have plummeted probably. :Comfy::Comfy:
Recently I've been sleeping for 12-13 hours a day, my body just doesn't want to be awake and I fucking hate dreaming because it makes me depressed being happy in a dream and then suffering irl

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
No idea what people are posting, random shit mostly though.

You have two choices:
1) Go forward or backwards 1 hour every day until you arrive at your desired sleep schedule.
2) Wake up at that "3-5 pm" you mentioned, exhaust yourself physically (and mentally) and then take 2-3 melatonin pills 40min-1hr before your desired sleep time.

That's about it.
That's pretty much all you can do, if you want to force it that is.
Iit is really hard to not take a nap bro:feelsbadman: with the second option:feelsrope:

How to fix really shitty sleep schedule? I legit go to sleep at 7-8 am and wake up at 3-5 pm. It is not even consistently fucked up, like if I went to sleep at 7 am everyday and woke up at 3 pm everyday that would be better than this. I have gone several consecutive days without seeing the sun at all jfl, my t levels have plummeted probably. :Comfy::Comfy:
Take 3mgs of melatonin everyday, especially if in puberty.

It acts as a mild aromatase inhibitor and has made me sleep like a baby every night

• +1
Reactions: Edgar