Sleeping while mewing is fucking impossible

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I wake up at like 3am and i remembered my tongue slowly fall into my throat, it's impossible to keep the tongue to the palate.

Or maybe we have to train the tongue so that's what i'm gonna do i think

Maybe if i train my tongue enough, it wouldn't fall but i'm not sure as all muscle seems to relax at night

you might not have enough pallate width

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25190 and 1 other person
tape ur mouth

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
do you really think chad and gl guys think about mewing and taping their mouths? mewing is the biggest cope of century.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
do you really think chad and gl guys think about mewing and taping their mouths? mewing is the biggest cope of century.
I dont give a shit that's interresting because that's what create snore and i want to stop snoring

Chads don't think about it cuz they do it naturally and in their sleep
if they didn't mew throughout their lives they would be recessed maxilla rotting incels on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Skywalker, It'snotover and 3 others
It does work for me.
Let it be an habit.

mewing is such a laughable cope man

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
It does work for me.
Let it be an habit.
what ? mouthtaping ? Or mewing ?

Are you sure because for me when i fall asleep and i record my voice, I'm always snoring

Mewing.
The thing is you wake up mewing. So you know.

For sure but how would this prevent my tongue to fall at sleep ?
it falls down bc you dont have enough space in the palate to position your tongue correctly

this might be helpful although i haven't tried the exercises, practice at your own discretion

it has exercises on how to strengthen the parts of your tongue you're not used to

Last edited:
its possible with proper jaws

"mewing" doesn't grow your jaws, you need properly grown jaws first to be able to do it