Small hands - how big of a deal?

UnseasonedChicken

UnseasonedChicken

Iron
I have average length hands, but the palms are really small and narrow (barely 3.5 inch across). When I make a fist it looks tiny. They are pale and not vascular either.

All made worse by perspective as I'm 190cm tall. Tall guy with tiny hands = comical imo.

Is it a big deal though? Sometimes I think it could be a deal breaker, other times I wonder if it even accounts for 2% of attractiveness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, never_lucky and hennypapi
Completely and unequivocally over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, klamus, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Send photo of your fist and open hand for examination

Even henry cavill gets shit on for his tiny hands.
Cacavillpture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 13994, mortis and 2 others
Nobody cares tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deprived, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
In all honesty im 186cm and have hands just over 3.5 inch in width too

When I close my fist and hold it in a boxer / fighter pose, it looks completely pathetic :feelswhy:

Welcome to the club my guy

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide and UnseasonedChicken
IMG 20210523 155258

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
IMG 20210523 155504

• +1
Wrists and hands are the dumbest things you can care about, in the real world no one gives a shit, except some low IQ becky that still thinks there's a correlation between hands size and penis size

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cell0xide, Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 16220 and 11 others
Yeah, thats more or less how it looks to me. Have you ever noticed it before? Do you feel like other people notice?
Nobody has ever mentioned anything really. Its perhaps a slight negative, but more so the absence of the benefit that having manly hands can give you

Its called having a slim build. Best thing for us to do is hit the gym and get a lean muscular physique. You can rock the skinny athletic dude look / pretty boy look still.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and UnseasonedChicken
Wrists and hands are the dumbest things you can care about, in the real world no one gives a shit, except some low IQ becky that still think there's a correlation between hands size and penis size
A female colleague pointed them out to me couple months ago during work drinks.

Good thing is she is grotesque. Her body is the shape of a capital D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cell0xide, Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
Nobody has ever mentioned anything really. Its perhaps a slight negative, but more so the absence of the benefit that having manly hands can give you

Its called having a slim build. Best thing for us to do is hit the gym and get a lean muscular physique. You can rock the skinny athletic dude look / pretty boy look still.
Yeah I need to get in the gym ASAP. I notice they look a lot better when occasionally vascular. Hopefully I have genetically predisposition to permanently vascular hands

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
Do your hands ever get blotchy / have poor circulation? I find that people with long limbs and thin wrists get this

Even henry cavill gets shit on for his tiny hands.
View attachment 1147364

enhanced-buzz-orig-694-1373641574-18.jpg

Damn I wonder if people recognize him that much in person having those little hands and not looking nearly as impressive as in the movies. They said they altered his hands to look larger in Justice League. Looks like she might give him a time in an armwrestling match.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and UnseasonedChicken
Do your hands ever get blotchy / have poor circulation? I find that people with long limbs and thin wrists get this
Yes they often have poor circulation. Makes them look more childlike, extra pale.

But when it's hot or I've been using my hands a lot, they look a bit more vascular and slightly swollen. Makes a small difference but I notice it.

enhanced-buzz-orig-694-1373641574-18.jpg

Damn I wonder if people recognize him that much in person having those little hands and not looking nearly as impressive as in the movies. They said they altered his hands to look larger in Justice League.
Do you think people notice them irl?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
girls notice hands- evidently your colleague mentioned them

they've even dedicated a subreddit to male hands

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
a dude with subhuman hands posted there lol and 0 comments

OP is this you

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
My guess would be women do when they are checking him out but with his looks it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

Are your feet decent size as some females love to scope the size of both?
Feet are good size, 11.5 UK. Probably should be about 12 for my height, but they're not small

Feet are good size, 11.5 UK. Probably should be and 12 for my height, but they're not small

That will probably help out in that case then. I think some of them can't make up their mind which one is supposed to suggest possible penis size.

• +1
That will probably help out in that case then. I think some of them can't make up their mind which one is supposed to suggest possible penis size.
Both are bullshit anyway. This is the same gender that believes in astrology

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
@UnseasonedChicken strive for the physique in my profile pic. this is the final form for tall handcels and wristcels

Hand size is cope
small hands is better because your dick looks bigger :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and hennypapi
there are probably at least 100 factors that are more important than stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and 50konsurgeryat35
Just another area where I am brutally MOGGED.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
Measured my hand against a 4ft11 asian women and my hands were maybe 2 mm bigger. Hasn’t stopped me from getting laid and most people notice but done comment for reference I’m 5ft11

If I posted my hands nobody in this thread would ever complain about theirs. And yet still it doesn’t stop me getting attention from women . So what gives

• +1
Wrists and hands are the dumbest things you can care about, in the real world no one gives a shit, except some low IQ becky that still thinks there's a correlation between hands size and penis size
Can confirm. Small hands and above average dick and now dickmaxxing

Hand size is cope
small hands is better because your dick looks bigger :feelswhere:
yeah its cope cause you fucking coping u dog, its only makes ur dick LOOK big when you fucking masturbate. Imaging fucking 5ft girl then she hand mog you XDDD sMaLl HaNdS iS bEtTeR bEcAuSe YoUr DiCk LoOkS bIgGeR :LOL::LOL:

I have average length hands, but the palms are really small and narrow (barely 3.5 inch across). When I make a fist it looks tiny. They are pale and not vascular either.

All made worse by perspective as I'm 190cm tall. Tall guy with tiny hands = comical imo.

Is it a big deal though? Sometimes I think it could be a deal breaker, other times I wonder if it even accounts for 2% of attractiveness
Easy fix with hgh

Rich pianas hands grew half an inch in width (actually huge)