smh binged today

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
cut was going well and dropped to under 173lbs depleted. and could see myself getting slimmer in the mirror but today ima frog out on 4k calories.

w/e just sunna say its a refeed as cope

face is still bloated, it should go away once im under 165lbs.

What did you eat?

I binge everyday I need to stop right now

@Tony force me to stop my bad habit :feelshmm:

I binge everyday I need to stop right now

@Tony force me to stop my bad habit :feelshmm:
that would be hard one for me since I like only myself and enjoy other people suffering :feelshmm:

that would be hard one for me since I like only myself and enjoy other people suffering :feelshmm:
well looks like you're gonna have to develop some empathy for me bud :feelshmm:

i will have to force it inside you then ogre :feelshmm: prepare ur anus :feelshmm:
woah wasnt prepared for that ngl :feelshmm: however everytime i shit the shit enlarges and stimulates my anal nerves which results in giga dopamine rushes and makes me deepsleepmax tldr we can try:feelshmm:

woah wasnt prepared for that ngl :feelshmm: however everytime i shit the shit enlarges and stimulates my anal nerves which results in giga dopamine rushes and makes me deepsleepmax tldr we can try:feelshmm:
oh yes tony sometimes a good shit is better than a good fap :feelshmm: honestly taking a fat shit can be heaven sometimes ngl :feelshmm: I will do poopoo on ur chest if u want tonyboy :feelshmm:

oh yes tony sometimes a good shit is better than a good fap :feelshmm: honestly taking a fat shit can be heaven sometimes ngl :feelshmm: I will do poopoo on ur chest if u want tonyboy :feelshmm:
I will murder u don't talk to me like that:feelshmm:ever again

3 Chick Fil A Sandwhiches-1200 Kcals
1 Box of Cookies-1200 Kcals
Cofee-200 Kcals
Shake-400 Kcals

thats 3k cals
3 sandwhiches only 1.2k cals? what where they

still waiting for my likes you short memorycel:feelshmm:
Yeah I forgot tbh I'll give you the likes as you post im too lazy to go to your profile and find posts to like

:feelshmm:

Yeah I forgot tbh I'll give you the likes as you post im too lazy to go to your profile and find posts to like

:feelshmm:
oh well then:feelshmm:do you fill the joy when talking to superior poster:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
oh well then:feelshmm:do you fill the joy when talking to superior poster:feelshmm:
I am superior tonycuck :feelshmm: jus you wait until u find out im a true legend of a man :feelshmm:

you think u can compete with my spergism:feelshmm:
I am ultimate sperglord tony :feelshmm: i got over 1000 posts in two days on another forum :feelshmm:

im on a deeper level than u unfortunately:feelshmm:
prove it tony show me how much of a real sperg u are :feelshmm:

are you diagnosed with aspergers :feelshmm:

giphy.webp
spergism isn't even a word:feelshmm:

im just too good of a impersonator in front of the delusional cels:feelshmm:
tony the fakecel larper fuck chads while larping as subhuman lonewolf :feelshmm:

howe dare you:feelshmm:well you know u won when the other starts insulting u:feelshmm:
That was not meant as an insult tony :feelshmm: forgive me i dont know russian :feelshmm: