Smilepill on tinder is legit

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I was using pics of me with a neutral expression and was only getting 1-2 likes per day. All my matches were deformed to below average looking. I read some of @Niko69 threads about the smilepill so I went outside and took a few smiling pics. I look bloated and the lighting and background are terrible but I still got a lot more likes then before. Now I am getting 5-7 likes a day and matching with below average to average looking females. Females I wouldnt be embarrased about being seen with in public.

Next I will try gymcelling, lowering my bodyfat, skinmaxxing more, getting an NT haircut and taking pics in more NT locations. Hopefully that will get me more matches and some above-average looking matches.

None of these females on Tinder look LTR worthy but it will be good practice to not be so akward if I ever meet an HQNP female again. Ruining my last date with the HQNP female made me rethink my life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, autistic_tendencies, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
I was using pics of me with a neutral expression and was only getting 1-2 likes per day. All my matches were deformed to below average looking. I read some of @Niko69 threads about the smilepill so I went outside and took a few smiling pics. I look bloated and the lighting and background are terrible but I still got a lot more likes then before. Now I am getting 5-7 likes a day and matching with below average to average looking females. Females I wouldnt be embarrased about being seen with in public.

Next I will try gymcelling, lowering my bodyfat, skinmaxxing more, getting an NT haircut and taking pics in more NT locations. Hopefully that will get me more matches and some above-average looking matches.

None of these females on Tinder look LTR worthy but it will be good practice to not be so akward if I ever meet an HQNP female again. Ruining my last date with the HQNP female made me rethink my life.
I'm glad you tried out the smilepill! I'm in the process of making a long ass in depth thread about everything regarding tinder, should be out in a few days. Do you want me to tag you in it once I've finished?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, phukmikehok, thereallegend and 6 others
Didn't work for me really. This is my main:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, fogdart, DwayneWhite55 and 12 others
Just smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, Ken and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'm glad you tried out the smilepill! I'm in the process of making a long ass in depth thread about everything regarding tinder, should be out in a few days. Do you want me to tag you in it once I've finished?
tag me in it

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
how about a smile without showing teeth? i can manage one of those but if i show my teeth i look straight outta mental asylum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, fogdart, Hades and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Hades, Johanjohan and 3 others
slayers' smile is real because they live a low cortisol high dopamine life. yours is clearly forced
The way your maxilla is position affects what a good smile looks like + decent orbitals and you can't have a super angry looking face either

Yes, I cant wait. Your advice is legit.

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Didn't work for me really. This is my main:

View attachment 1730356
It looks forced. Think of something funny or have someone make you laugh so you have a genuine smile.

Use photofeeler to test your pictures. My old one was getting 4-5. My new ones are geting 6-7. My smile still looks a bit forced but its better. The scores are legit. I think I can get up to an 8-9 with better pictures.

Not all smiles are created equal :Comfy:

705AB3E7 3BE1 4213 BBB6 6EB260DF43F3

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and the BULL
Not all smiles are created equal :Comfy:

View attachment 1730490
JFL if you haven't already got twists/dreads/braids, roided and gone full BBC mode at 6'3" 8x6

Is that nbp or bp btw? Did you measure on top of your dick or the side?

Fuck. The things I would do if I had your face and height and my libido.

You look like a low t nerdy non NT soycuck though. No wonder you waste your time moderating this dogshit forum for no money

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, fogdart, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
You look like a low t nerdy non NT soycuck though. No wonder you waste your time moderating this dogshit forum for no money

Don’t project your insecurities on me :Comfy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, thecel and Growth Plate
most of this forum would agree with me
2935969_1655071538011.gif
Most of the forum is autistic teenagers JFL

Never in my life have I been called nerdy or soy :feelskek:

Keep coping & projecting

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
increase the intensity of the smile and you can move from average foids to above average Femoids

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Don’t look like a depressed shut in theory

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Looks like he's suffering from constipation..
Bout to shit his pants as soon as he reaches home:lul:

Lol kek wtf is this thread.