Snapchat (nt ppl gtfih)

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
if girls aren't consistently opening your snaps (not leaving u on delivered for hours), and nont initiating here and there, should I just give them the benefit of the doubt or nah? I get that they're talking to other dudes who are better looking but the issue is the foids I manage to add on snap and talk to (atleast for a day or two) are the ones who initiate on tinder and show interest to begin with so my hopes are high. one i kinda cold approached irl, we both recognized each other from tinder so i figured this would help more.

idk if i should be more aggressive hitting them up and asking them to hangout if theyre just trolling me tbh, it's been like this very consistently with girls who I add on snap so. i don't really talk much on snap i usually just initiate, small talk, and hint we should hang out. if they dont talk to me days after i usually just assume they never waned to link up to begin with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Deleted member
I leave girls on delivered for many hours. Even the ones I like

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Chadeep, Deleted member 12218 and 6 others
I leave girls on delivered for many hours. Even the ones I like
gotcha, yea its weird honestly. on one hand i really am tired of all this redpill push pull shit thats suggested to make you more deseriable. in my mind if they arent hitting me up a day or two after asking to link up they were just fooling around to begin with. that being said i wont block or remove them now like i used to do like an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Ill be honest with you brother.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

In my expirience what you say to birds over messenger/snap/insta will have very little effect on the outcome. If you asked to hang after 3 messages or 300 the result would've almost certainly been the same. Save yourself the trouble and just ask to hang after a few messages. It is delusion to believe that back and forth messages would've some how convinced her.

Be aggressive and get to the point. They will waste your time and use you for attention if you allow it.:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14280, Chadeep and 8 others
Ill be honest with you brother.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

In my expirience what you say to birds over messenger/snap/insta will have very little effect on the outcome. If you asked to hang after 3 messages or 300 the result would've almost certainly been the same. Save yourself the trouble and just ask to hang after a few messages. It is delusion to believe that back and forth messages would've some how convinced her.

Be aggressive and get to the point. They will waste your time and use you for attention if you allow it.:ogre:
thanks brotha, I guess im just mentally cucking myself from avoiding what i bolded. in my head i feel like im competing with 100 chads on her snap so i hold back and would rather see her initiate more instead so im less intimidated, not sure if that made sense

fuck it ill just snap this girl rn and ask her if she wants to hang this weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member and 1 other person
thanks brotha, I guess im just mentally cucking myself from avoiding what i bolded. in my head i feel like im competing with 100 chads on her snap so i hold back and would rather see her initiate more instead.

fuck it ill just snap this girl rn and ask her if she wants to hang this weekend.
who knows if she is. Don't be another cuck in her DMs trying to send her books. Get to the point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
If she is really interested you won't have to ask, you will know. And send voicememos to girls, they like that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 3593
If she is really interested you won't have to ask, you will know. And send voicememos to girls, they like that.
nobody in US does that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758