so..how do I learn about looksmaxxing?

Deleted member 14086

Deleted member 14086

Iron
I see some terms being thrown around, some snippets of information I have no idea the meaning of is from dentistry, pharmacology related to bodybuilding, skull shapes anthropology, race, misc aesthetics quantifying ratios, genes what sources did you get your information from so I can understand it in an organised manner?

which YouTube channels, books, etc.

@retard @thecel @Ocelot @Chintuck22 already answered a message @reptiles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Rift, Edgar and 2 others
Don't, just looksmax, you dont need to learn about fucking skull shapes, foot shapes or whatever the fuck there is to learn ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, AscendingHero, thecel and 4 others
Don't, just looksmax, you dont need to learn about fucking skull shapes, foot shapes or whatever the fuck there is to learn ffs
I know, the reason I don't yet is it because I haven't bothered to go deep only got the information I need at face value but I think there might be some useful stuff to know

lurk more on off topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10673 and 4 others
all i can tell you is that you either end up with an extremely ugly girl or you will die alone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and ReignsChad
post photos of yourself or maybe in private and work on your flaws and looksmax softmaxx everything else to best , thats the only knowledge you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and .👽.
Just browse the forum retard. It is not rocket science. Look at the archives.
Most importantly keep in mind that looksmaxxing is a long term journey.
Have fun and good luck

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, thecel and Lars
send me a picture in private i'll tell you all what you need so you don't waste hours in this shithole lol