so i believe pretty boys is the best phenotype.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
pretty boys often getting picked by girls and the ugly big mascline guys get really nothing tbh, here the chart goes

preety boys > toned/athletic handsome guy > normies > big ugly muscular > normies > incels

i guess thats how women pick guys tbh

pretty boys and toned handsome guys get all the girls and thats what you want to be

check this link most women said pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Pretty boys don't stay pretty

• +1
Suifuel for robust faced high prenatal T autists like me. :feelsrope:

But seriously though, this is reddit we are talking about. Are we sure that most women past 20 would still choose a prettyboy?

You want to be both pretty and masculine, pretty boys look like pussies and will not get respect from men/can’t intimidate anyone

U need to stop making me want to rope. Once I turn 30 or 40 and my looks fade I'm giga roiding and completely ogremaxing

You want to be both pretty and masculine, pretty boys look like pussies and will not get respect from men/can’t intimidate anyone
This. Being masthetic is where it's at.

U need to stop making me want to rope. Once I turn 30 or 40 and my looks fade I'm giga roiding and completely ogremaxing
Enjoy your 20s and don't worry.

Enjoy your 20s and don't worry.
Honestly I turn 20 next year and I can't stand the thought of getting older. It makes me so sad. I've only just now blossomed into my potential and so soon it'll be taken from me again

Honestly I turn 20 next year and I can't stand the thought of getting older. It makes me so sad. I've only just now blossomed into my potential and so soon it'll be taken from me again
What do you mean so soon. Life's a blink, just enjoy it, at least you look good. Are you religious by any chance?

Who cares about respect from men, most men are pathetic Cunts who let thots run them.

• +1
Alright man thanks.

Yes I'm Catholic. Quite devout too
Asking for a friend: If you were a 5'2 ugly low status balding Indian man would you hate God?

Asking for a friend: If you were a 5'2 ugly low status balding Indian man would you hate God?
I'd hate nature and look forward to the next life. I'd cope with seeing that people have had it much worse

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and CupOfCoffee
Just be less intimidating theory tbh

Alain delon at his twenties
E9C86D73 F510 4564 BAFA 75F78CFD709D

Alain delon at his mid forties
0B5E004F E393 4ED0 BE5D 363A83175061

Aging is just a number if you take care of your self and if you are good looking
Just be less intimidating theory tbh
Yep you need to be 65% masc 35% feminine

And you will get all the girls funny how 80% of women said they want pretty boys

> normies > big ugly muscular > normies

Nigga what

Make up your mind

Anyway, The ideal look is to have pretty boy features on a hypermasculine skull. Flawless skin, smallish nose, full lips, dreamy eyes but on top of a skull with a strong jaw, chin and browridge. Miroslav Cech and Adrian Conrad are the best examples of this.

Last edited:
Nigga what

Make up your mind

Anyway, The ideal look is to have pretty boy features on a hypermasculine skull. Flawless skin, smallish nose, full lips, dreamy eyes but on top of a skull with a strong jaw, chin and browridge. Miroslav Cech and Adrian Conrad are the best examples of this.

It’s a bit like me no?