So many pretty girls on public transport.

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm
like what am I supposed to do??

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, Clqs, Art of Pattinson and 8 others
look down stay smegma

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, greycel, Art of Pattinson and 12 others
Should i tell her she pretty?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Shw asjusting hair and shit, ofc for chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Jova, Suns9999 and 2 others
talk to them, ask them for their socials

just do it, it ain't that hard it's just yourself that's stopping you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Suns9999, Jova and 3 others
My LTN ass is stopping me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Suns9999, Art of Pattinson and 4 others

4389003 6064579   AI generated crossover music Oscar the Grouch Sesame Street Taylor Swift

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, notmog98, Suns9999 and 10 others
Should i tell her she pretty?
How do you have the balls to do that? I couldn't especially in a public transport with other people in it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Art of Pattinson, Jova and 3 others
You can't just ride the bus like everyone else because there always has to be one of these foids sitting in the window seat listening to music on headphones, that your monkey brain will make you keep peeking at.. 😤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Fuck she hopped off, jb like 16 max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Goddamn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and DarkAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Idk tbh my voice might tremble a little
think of it as if your talking to a friend, tryst me its easier than it looks

i've experienced this and it's definitely way better to try than sit there and do nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Ong, I see em staring sometimes but I never approach. Gonna approach from now on. :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and illusivespirits
You can't just ride the bus like everyone else because there always has to be one of these foids sitting in the window seat listening to music on headphones, that your monkey brain will make you keep peeking at.. 😤

If she was euro maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Costcosuperstore
"Hey, i just saw you from over there and i thought you looked stunning. I would have hated myself if i hadn't come over to say hello" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, russwestbrook, FUE Mogger and 5 others
"Hey, i just saw you from over there and i thought you looked stunning. I would have hated myself if i hadn't come over to say hello" :forcedsmile:
I want to punch the doors fr, fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
  • JFL
She wasnt even tall just pretty face

• +1
  • JFL
Without any substance?
Like this one time a girl was standing w her friend. And I caught her staring at me like 5-10 times she wasn't attractive though I was almost bout to approach but nah.

Or yesterday, same thing. Both times I was noticeable more debloated than usual (prob from walking a lot) And I would see em stare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, illusivespirits and 1 other person
Like this one time a girl was standing w her friend. And I caught her staring at me like 5-10 times she wasn't attractive though I was almost bout to approach but nah.

Or yesterday, same thing. Both times I was noticeable more debloated than usual (prob from walking a lot) And I would see em stare.
What would you rate yourself in tiers. LTN - MTN - HTN - Chadlite?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, illusivespirits and Costcosuperstore
you can't talk to them on the bus, you get off at the same stop as them then follow a bit and run up to them and be honest with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, Art of Pattinson, ihearvoices and 2 others
Rating myself is quite meaningless. Others rated me like high mtn+ tho.
At least it's known you are in the female gaze appeal.

When you said they were staring at you did you both make eye contact those several times or only you looked when she turned her head again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender
I wish I had such problems. @deadstock if I saw so many pretty girls everywhere it would fill me with dopamine and the motivation to excel in everything I do so I could date someone like them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, notrealdanish, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
I regret it so much

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Hmmm....that's what I used to wonder, there was a time when I took the bus every day to college, besides my co-eds, there were also tons of other girls and students and it seem like a place with tons of opportunities, even chatted with a few random girls and got one date, but not much happened after that.

The thing is...you shouldn't actually be on the bus, it just signals you're broke, girl can afford to take the bus, no one cares, but you as a guy really need to have your own car to stand out from the others. I took the bus for years, spending around an hour each day in public transport surrounded by college girls but without much happening, while richer guys would just pop up at the college in their car, chat for a few minutes with the girls, then take them for a ride, go out with them in bars, nightclubs, restaurants, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Suns9999
At least it's known you are in the female gaze appeal.

When you said they were staring at you did you both make eye contact those several times or only you looked when she turned her head again.
I don’t usually make eye contact, I’m mostly in a hurry lol. I guess I’m a bit of a pussy sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
Hmmm....that's what I used to wonder, there was a time when I took the bus every day to college, besides my co-eds, there were also tons of other girls and students and it seem like a place with tons of opportunities, even chatted with a few random girls and got one date, but not much happened after that.

The thing is...you shouldn't actually be on the bus, it just signals you're broke, girl can afford to take the bus, no one cares, but you as a guy really need to have your own car to stand out from the others. I took the bus for years, spending around an hour each day in public transport surrounded by college girls but without much happening, while richer guys would just pop up at the college in their car, chat for a few minutes with the girls, then take them for a ride, go out with them in bars, nightclubs, restaurants, etc.
Are you from the U.S.? Like using car in any big european capital is pain in the ass.

Are you from the U.S.? Like using car in any big european capital is pain in the ass.
No, I'm from Europe, most college students use public transport here, having a car is a pretty big status symbol, but even people who own cars don't use them daily because they can get stuck in traffic and it's often faster and easier to just use public buses, subways, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
No, I'm from Europe, most college students use public transport here, having a car is a pretty big status symbol, but even people who own cars don't use them daily because they can get stuck in traffic and it's often faster and easier to just use public buses, subways, etc.
Infact i have old car

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Infact i have old car
Well....clean it, polish it, make it look like new, then use it and mention it whenever you can to the girls...

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
But no car or status, can fix my bones sadly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Jason Voorhees and Suns9999
But no car or status, can fix my bones sadly
Well....better car means better status, but you also actually need to use it every day, so if a girl will become your girlfriend for example, she should expect to be driven around comfortably and in style, but this is also another form of betabuxxing basically, it doesn't have to happen in a marriage only; many girls in high-school and college will get boyfriends just to have a guy who will take them out, go with them in bars, restaurants, nightclubs, on trips, concerts, events, etc., pay for all this stuff, buy them gifts, etc...

ay bro you put me on 🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• IMG_0853.png
    IMG_0853.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
R u gonna get surgery? Or why r u trying to excel

I’m not one to sit back and watch; I have a go-getter attitude. Seeing successful people motivates me. I aspire to live the kind of life they do, and it fuels my drive to work toward it. A few months ago, I didn’t think I’d land this role, but I did. Once I set my mind on something, I never give up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender and ihearvoices
I am the chad haha

high inhib chad you mean

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
all of them fertile, some of them ovulating, and your first reaction was to post here, you are a FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Whatever and ihearvoices
Opposite in my country. Chadlites everywhere

I'm a car haver so I haven't ridden the bus or train in forever. But I remember one of the last times I did, my car was in the shop, I had a similar thing happen. I was at the bus station and I saw this girl from the side. In my head I was like jfl at her because she had a really recessed profile. But then she took her sunglasses off and turned and she had one of the prettiest eye areas I've ever seen, big and blue-green and soft and sweet looking, like I basically fell in love on the spot. She was short too. I could've helped with her height and forwards growth genetics, I could've shot my high HGH tall robust DNA right into her tight little pussy. I almost approached but that's just not something I do, I'll never stop regretting that one.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ihearvoices
I'm a car haver so I haven't ridden the bus or train in forever. But I remember one of the last times I did, my car was in the shop, I had a similar thing happen. I was at the bus station and I saw this girl from the side. In my head I was like jfl at her because she had a really recessed profile. But then she took her sunglasses off and turned and she had one of the prettiest eye areas I've ever seen, big and blue-green and soft and sweet looking, like I basically fell in love on the spot. She was short too. I could've helped with her height and forwards growth genetics, I could've shot my high HGH tall robust DNA right into her tight little pussy. I almost approached but that's just not something I do, I'll never stop regretting that one.
Feel u

• So Sad
Reactions: Whatever