so mathematically how the do you meet young women offline after uni without a social circle?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
*spoiler alert meetup.com is filled with old prunes
*we tend to work in male dominated fields or with old boomers and no 18-25 women.
*america is demographically an old prune and sausage fest due to an aging population/low birth rate
*a lot of women 18-25 that we want are not even heterosexual and/or SIMPLY not interested in dating (even Chad) https://incels.wiki/w/Dating_Limbo

-what do we do?

should we
*IDK work in industries with a lot of women? IDK retail/pet stores/restaurant/hair salons or jobs in college towns etc.

-at this point I honestly don't know OR maybe its simply mother nature telling us we struck out of the mating market due to our lives derailing (lets be real a lot of you guys are over 25 it would be unheard of back then for a man of that age to not be in a relationship)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Xangsane, thereallegend and 3 others
*we tend to work in male dominated fields or with old boomers and no 18-25 women.
*america is demographically an old prune and sausage fest due to an aging population/low birth rate
*a lot of women 18-25 that we want are not even heterosexual and/or SIMPLY not interested in dating (even Chad) https://incels.wiki/w/Dating_Limbo

-what do we do?

should we
*IDK work in industries with a lot of women? IDK retail/pet stores/restaurant/hair salons or jobs in college towns etc.

-at this point I honestly don't know OR maybe its simply mother nature telling us we struck out of the mating market due to our lives derailing (lets be real a lot of you guys are over 25 it would be unheard of back then for a man of that age to not be in a relationship)
sadly retail is shit pay, you will meet alot of women in ages 18-25 but still not worth it. Get a job at or near hospital, always a bunch of 19-25 year old nurses or nursing assistants.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Xangsane and thereallegend
sadly retail is shit pay, you will meet alot of women in ages 18-25 but still not worth it. Get a job at or near hospital, always a bunch of 19-25 year old nurses or nursing assistants.
i don't have a degree in nursing :(

i don't have a degree in nursing :(
had to go to a local hospital for 2 weeks to do some hvac work was sexy, 19-25 year olds all over, med students, nursing students, nursing assistants.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thereallegend
This nigga said “mathematically”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Xangsane and .👽.
had to go to a local hospital for 2 weeks to do some hvac work was sexy, 19-25 year olds all over, med students, nursing students, nursing assistants.
did you meet 'em

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and thereallegend
begome a veterinarian

bonus perk is you get to euthanize pitbulls

other than that though its over, the social fabric is so collapsed that unless you build robust social circle including women in hs/college and then tirelessly maintain it the rest of your life you wont have friends or good ltrs

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
It's done. Give up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Cold approaching at social events, gym, parks or working in a college town is probably your best options, I'm in the same situation.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Myth and CupOfCoffee
work retail and meet co workers

Get high on meth and then go to a spot with chicks and you'll definitely score

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Cold approaching at social events, gym, parks or working in a college town is probably your best options, I'm in the same situation.
Yup this. Or work in healthcare, much more females than males, odds in your favor.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Fucking hate pitbulls. Why tf do people breed them as pets
women are obsessed with them for the same reason theyre obsessed with true crime, serial killers, niggers, etc.

i stg every girl nowadays has a crazy out of control dog

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
lets be real a lot of you guys are over 25 it would be unheard of back then for a man of that age to not be in a relationship)
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

thank you for reminding that im a complete failure

-what do we do?

should we

You don't. By the time you are done with college, you are too old. Everyone I know who I knew in college is now married with children.

-what do we do?

should we

If you're lucky - after college if you're single you may get murdered or become homeless because society casts you out.

Screen Shot 2022 01 07 at 102257 PM

I think you answered it here and put it perfectly..

You need to go where the demographics are in your favor.

Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat have more women than men. Use that.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Xangsane
Yup this. Or work in healthcare, much more females than males, odds in your favor.
a male cousin of mine who works in the healthcare was banging nursing students and nurses every few week, shit was crazy. he would workout 4-5 times a week at the gym. he was banging a new nurse/nursing assistant/ nursing student at maybe 8-10 a year.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and CupOfCoffee