So this group of foids sitting next to me wont stop giggling?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So there is this group of foids who are sitting next to me, and just won't stop giggling. They have been talking all loud to attract my attention. They are just attracting my attention, looking my way, but don't seem to be doing anything about it.

I am so horny that I would fuck anything at this point. What should I do? Give me detailed steps like an autist.

• JFL
Reactions: Telemachus
call me i will talk with them over the phone

Go there and Say "what Is there to laugh?? I think you're laughing at ME?! (Exclamation)" then Watch what happens and keep going. You're an alpha blackpilled male you can't be broken

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Chadeep, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Giggling Elmo t50 bulging bug eyed cuck innit @Thompsonz

Wouldn't it be awkward if I ask for the numbers of only one of them, when closing the conversation?

tell them "fuck it everybody get naked lets see who's pussy the best"

tell them "fuck it everybody get naked lets see who's pussy the best"
Don't kid me man. I am autistic, so don't really know what's socially appropriate to say. I don't think this would work.

over if jbs arent orbiting around you making model faces when ever u look there way trying to muster up the balls to talk to u

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Okay, once I start a conversation with them, how should I close... what should be my goal at the end of the convo?

Rip Brah what ended up happening?

Now it's an even bigger group of foids. They are challenging each other to sit near me.

I still don't know what to do.

I'll fuck any of them, just tell me what to do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Telemachus
Okay they left. Now I am 100% sure I'm a volcel (a standardscel).

Had they been stacies / stacylites I would have legit approached. But they were all beckies... and this things has happened with me multiple times.

My brain just shuts down near <=beckies, and the approach part just doesn't take over. Heck, they were even using sexual innuendos!

Anybody know how I fix this? How to stop being a volcel?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Okay they left. Now I am 100% sure I'm a volcel (a standardscel).

Had they been stacies / stacylites I would have legit approached. But they were all beckies... and this things has happened with me multiple times.

My brain just shuts down near <=beckies, and the approach part just doesn't take over. Heck, they were even using sexual innuendos!

Anybody know how I fix this? How to stop being a volcel?
Reduce ur standards.

Watch movies where they use pick up action methods

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat