So tired of being mediocre at everything

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Everything I’ve done I’m mediocre at, like take martial arts for example, I absolutely love them, been doing them for over 3 years but thanks to my shitty hip flexibility genetics I have stiff ass kicks and shitty height even after stretching my ass off for years. I’m not terrible but I’m not especially good either, I’m tired of being fuxking mediocre at everything in life while others excel I would rather just ldar.
A6760D70 6158 45C5 BC01 07AB93407D9E

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and .👽.
Most people were born to be mediocre
Live as mediocre
And will die mediocre

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14957
as lou reed sung in my favorite song:

You know, some people got no choice
And they can never find a voice
To talk with that they can even call their own
So the first thing they see That allows them the right to be Why they follow it, you know, it’s called bad luck.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Everything I’ve done I’m mediocre at, like take martial arts for example, I absolutely love them, been doing them for over 3 years but thanks to my shitty hip flexibility genetics I have stiff ass kicks and shitty height even after stretching my ass off for years. I’m not terrible but I’m not especially good either, I’m tired of being fuxking mediocre at everything in life while others excel I would rather just ldar.
Maybe you're good at other sports or activities, some that you didn't even tried, so you have no idea that you're actually talented at them, you could be a natural genius at golf for example but since you never played it you didn't get the opportunity to become a master at it...

Roids changes your genetics.
May shave off 5-10 years life expectancy though.

Are you game?