Social circle maxxing - going on double date confirmed - sort of

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
This girl my friend is banging suggested she and friend go mini golf, he asked her if it was okay she brings a friend along and that he will bring me along, she said yes. We plan on going mini golf and then slamming some drinks at a bar/pub after.

Now I did bring up this mini golf double date thing on a previous post last week, but I'm now thinking this might not be the life fuel that I think it is. There is no gurantee that the friend she brings along will like me, fkin fingers crossed this bitch actually enjoys my company. I'm basically going on a blind date setup by social circle. JFL so much is at risk here, I can't afford to fuck things up otherwise my rep will fucking die out and thus social circle will die.

Idk when this double date is, but I am lowkey excited for it.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 18258 and Deleted member 9670
This girl my friend is banging suggested she and friend go mini golf, he asked her if it was okay she brings a friend along and that he will bring me along, she said yes. We plan on going mini golf and then slamming some drinks at a bar/pub after.

Now I did bring up this mini golf double date thing on a previous post last week, but I'm now thinking this might not be the life fuel that I think it is. There is no gurantee that the friend she brings along will like me, fkin fingers crossed this bitch actually enjoys my company. I'm basically going on a blind date setup by social circle. JFL so much is at risk here, I can't afford to fuck things up otherwise my rep will fucking die out and thus social circle will die.

Nigga you are dark as fuck if she is into that then nothing to worry

Nigga you are dark as fuck if she is into that then nothing to worry
True I guess. I did get some more life-fuel today. My cousin (she is 19) as a joke I asked if I could bang her friends - one of her friends had a thing for me when they were 16 JFL. She did say I had a decent chance with like a lot of her friends since I have perm. JFL all her fucking friends are JBs, like 16-19. Brutally over.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
True I guess. I did get some more life-fuel today. My cousin (she is 19) as a joke I asked if I could bang her friends - one of her friends had a thing for me when they were 16 JFL. She did say I had a decent chance with like a lot of her friends since I have perm. JFL all her fucking friends are JBs, like 16-19. Brutally over.
Why dont u fuck those 16-19 year old foids then???

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Why dont u fuck those 16-19 year old foids then???
I don't hang around with my 19 year old cousin firstly.
Secondly they are my cousin's friends, if I did fuck them there might be drama + parents might find out about my antics. Brutally over in that regard, if my parents tolerated drinking and me fucking around then yeah, I'd have probs fucked or some shit (16 is too young tho)

I don't hang around with my 19 year old cousin firstly.
Secondly they are my cousin's friends, if I did fuck them there might be drama + parents might find out about my antics. Brutally over in that regard, if my parents tolerated drinking and me fucking around then yeah, I'd have probs fucked or some shit (16 is too young tho)
Holy shit ur 21 they're 19 just ask your cousin to set you up jfl no offense but this is unlike you, this is high inhib incel behavior just go and fuck her old sport:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
Holy shit ur 21 they're 19 just ask your cousin to set you up jfl no offense but this is unlike you, this is high inhib incel behavior just go and fuck her old sport:ogre:
It's not the age thing which is the issue bro, it's the fact there's a decent chance of parents knowing lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
It's not the age thing which is the issue bro, it's the fact there's a decent chance of parents knowing lol.
jb pussy is a once in a lifetime opportunity worth at any cost, their tight virgin pussies must be creampied quickly. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
jb pussy is a once in a lifetime opportunity worth at any cost, their tight virgin pussies must be creampied quickly. :ogre:
It's not that, my parents are muslim. My cousin, she thinks I don't even drink. If I was going on drinking dates with her friends and then banging them, I mean like I'd rather not her know I drink and shit. Say she does know, she'll probably tell her sister and her sister would deffo tell her mum, and my mother would therefore hear about my antics.

No vagina is worth that much hassle.

social circle maxxing is another example of how dellusional males are thinking that its their actions that get them laid when in reality its all luck+genetics

• JFL

I've been a lurker for a while now and I just wanna say I'm mirin your efforts bro. I'm a fellow curry who is even a bit taller than you so seeing your posts gives me hope.

Just wanted to know if you plan on confessing that you arn't a muslim as tbh I'm in the same boat and I really don't know what I'll do when I get to that point.

• +1
I've been a lurker for a while now and I just wanna say I'm mirin your efforts bro. I'm a fellow curry who is even a bit taller than you so seeing your posts gives me hope.

Just wanted to know if you plan on confessing that you arn't a muslim as tbh I'm in the same boat and I really don't know what I'll do when I get to that point.
Life fuel, lurkers enjoy my posts. I enjoy documenting my life tbh, looksmax has almost become a journal for me where I recieve feedback and advice.

I think I plan on "confessing" in a few years time in all honesty. I only plan on confessing because I don't think it would be correct of me to get an arranged marriage to a very islamic girl, my lack of religion would fuck our child up. My parents already suspect I'm not that religious, I've pushed somewhat athiest ideas on them and while my dad agrees, my mother is quite staunch on her position regarding islam.

The only reason why I really regret leaving/am worried about is when my parents die. Who will bury them/do their prayers? My siblings aren't religious too, and I feel bad in that regard that I won't be able to give them a proper funeral.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18258
Life fuel, lurkers enjoy my posts. I enjoy documenting my life tbh, looksmax has almost become a journal for me where I recieve feedback and advice.

I think I plan on "confessing" in a few years time in all honesty. I only plan on confessing because I don't think it would be correct of me to get an arranged marriage to a very islamic girl, my lack of religion would fuck our child up. My parents already suspect I'm not that religious, I've pushed somewhat athiest ideas on them and while my dad agrees, my mother is quite staunch on her position regarding islam.

The only reason why I really regret leaving/am worried about is when my parents die. Who will bury them/do their prayers? My siblings aren't religious too, and I feel bad in that regard that I won't be able to give them a proper funeral.
:(
Yeah as soon as I have the financial ability to move out and support myself I'd confess but I got the same worries. I straight up asked them what would you guys do if I didn't believe in Allah and they said they'd kick me out of the house. Idk if they'd want to keep in touch and if they don't fair enough but if I do I know my parents will be crushed especially because they care about reputation. Bengali culture sucks with all its gossiping man.

• +1
:(
Yeah as soon as I have the financial ability to move out and support myself I'd confess but I got the same worries. I straight up asked them what would you guys do if I didn't believe in Allah and they said they'd kick me out of the house. Idk if they'd want to keep in touch and if they don't fair enough but if I do I know my parents will be crushed especially because they care about reputation. Bengali culture sucks with all its gossiping man.
I don't think they'd kick me out in all honesty, nor will they cut contact with me. My relationship with my parents is really good, my dad is starting to see me as an equal/man now too, he has told me multiple times that he really respects my mindset/lifestyle like how I have my own hobbies and am fairly indepedent as well as setting a good example for my siblings - I got them all to pick up sports and exercise.
My dad is aware that if I were to leave Islam, it wouldn't really be for a degen reason such as me wanting to sleep around or do drugs, but more from a philosophical/ideological disagreement. So in that regard, both of my parents would probably be upset, but they'd probably try to convert me back to islam and pray for me and shit.

They'd not cut me off, I'm not a bad person and I suspect your parents would do the same thing too. My older brother had overdosed on drugs and shit, and even then my parents still kept him and love him. He is barely muslim and they are still nice to him, and they are happy he is now off of drugs and shit. Now they just hope he reverts to islam.

In all honesty don't believe in what they say, it's a bluff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18258