social IOI?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
i was on my bikreide and then the chads call me over (they have been jst smoking weed) and they ask me abouyt the time i did drugs

i jester max and likable max and they are laughing and asking if i will do drugs again etc

i let one try my bike and he returns it (they usually steal stuff)

im talking this is the number 1 social circle i aspire to be in

are they raching out or what?

OP and his crew

9rD004ajgk25q54-olXug8Zwa7EUay8BRhmrbG3VYlc.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4645, EdouardManlet and 3 others
hard to tell

they probably made fun of you, maybe not
we dont know the situation

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
stop sucking these ''chads'' cocks , you talk about them like they are some sacred entity

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
hard to tell

they probably made fun of you, maybe not
we dont know the situation
Would they have called me over if making fun tho?

No they arent reaching out you were just a minute or two of entertainment.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Fahkumram
Would they have called me over if making fun tho?
we always used to call over guys we made fun of all the time too. i remember this guy at work we always called him over to us, talked a little with him in a kinda bully type of way and then when he left we laughed about it

you must be special type of ugly or autistic for that to happen tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
it aint that deep bro

• +1
we always used to call over guys we made fun of all the time too. i remember this guy at work we always called him over to us, talked a little with him in a kinda bully type of way and then when he left we laughed about it

you must be special type of ugly or autistic for that to happen tho
Ye lol I don't think so on the ugly and I'm very nt lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 1140
you were making a fool of yourself or they realised that you are doing that express. Just do it more and they will realise you are like that. Just dont force it man

• +1
you were making a fool of yourself or they realised that you are doing that express. Just do it more and they will realise you are like that. Just dont force it man
Wdym, could u make it simpler lol

Wdym, could u make it simpler lol
What this is it. Just dont force it. Make friends via via in the group and eventually you can become more open about your joker side

• +1
What this is it. Just dont force it. Make friends via via in the group and eventually you can become more open about your joker side
Nice tbh

So you think they were being legit

I do you think they would be open about using illegal drugs in front of me if they think they can't trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Nice tbh

I do you think they would be open about using illegal drugs in front of me if they think they can't trust me
You cant be sure. As i said you need to do this more so they actually know you behave like that. If you act like that only once they will probably call you out. You can ofcourse experiment, but dont act autistic. GL man

Nice tbh

Lol here in chadherlands they dont give af about illegal drugs. I just say ok: hey do you have some shit or something. I know you are a friend of my friend (example)

• +1
Lol here in chadherlands they dont give af about illegal drugs. I just say ok: hey do you have some shit or something. I know you are a friend of my friend (example)
Hmmm I am confused tbh I hope it is ioi

Should i dart following them in insta and buy drugs or smth

• +1
Hmmm I am confused tbh I hope it is ioi

Should i dart following them in insta and buy drugs or smth
JFL. Just behave like a normal kid. You are forcing a lot right now. How long are at school right now?

• +1
JFL. Just behave like a normal kid. You are forcing a lot right now. How long are at school right now?
I am in the last grade until I leave

• +1
I am in the last grade until I leave
Fk. Idk man just stand your ground. The thing is. I call people out for their behaviour (ironic), but that boosted me a lot. Before i was always the punching bag so maybe thats something you can use

• +1
Fk. Idk man just stand your ground. The thing is. I call people out for their behaviour (ironic), but that boosted me a lot. Before i was always the punching bag so maybe thats something you can use
Hmm OK lol

• +1