Socially it's over for me

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I'm finished in school, everybody will find out how low my iq is. I'm roiding by bus with the 2 dudes from my class so they will see me everyday. One of them is one of few people that i really like. If i cjnage school to the most low iq school they all will lough at me. I Have 1 year to driver licencje so until i get one so i need to ride a bus for now. It's over

Literally no one thinks about iq irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hector, Mansnob, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
I don’t think people notice it as much as you do.

quit school and work at polski sklep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Literally no one thinks about iq irl
They already bully one Guy becouse He's both low iq, autistic and look like nerd. I'm very low inhib ogre with bjj blue Belt so they won't dare bully me i hope

• +1
quit school and work at polski sklep
ZF6AaM5lMO6 qSUnzbgw2PIVHNWRyH  WyXOKlu6VOM

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, DarknLost and Deleted member 1476
I'm finished in school, everybody will find out how low my iq is. I'm roiding by bus with the 2 dudes from my class so they will see me everyday. One of them is one of few people that i really like. If i cjnage school to the most low iq school they all will lough at me. I Have 1 year to driver licencje so until i get one so i need to ride a bus for now. It's over
Schools that are easily accessible are the best ones. I'm in one of the top high schools in the country and it sucks ass tbh. I wish I had gone to some other school.

• +1
socially and facially over for me.
didnt go to high school shit face small dick

Schools that are easily accessible are the best ones. I'm in one of the top high schools in the country and it sucks ass tbh. I wish I had gone to some other school.
I'm in easy school Besides practics of electricity. I suck at this af

They already bully one Guy becouse He's both low iq, autistic and look like nerd. I'm very low inhib ogre with bjj blue Belt so they won't dare bully me i hope
I honestly have a hard time believing they specifically chose to call him low iq or they even know his iq number

If you mean they just call him stupid or retarded then yeah makes sense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I honestly have a hard time believing they specifically choose to call him low iq or the fact they even know his iq number

If you mean they just call him stupid or retarded then yea makes sense
Yes. Low iq, stupid retarded etc. All of that

• +1
fb_img_1570605649292-jpg.130757

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1476