society failed me

A

Abhorrence

Lurker
i dont owe shit to society everything was against me all along fuck this shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, rand anon, try2beme and 2 others
Yeah it's not looking good for me either. If I'd been better adjusted and had actual good experiences when younger i might have been ok but there's just too much heartbreak and too little return on investment for me to want to totally simp out for society yet. I feel like I'm being pressured into locking up my soul in a box and giving the key to people I don't give a shit about. I've done way too little living.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme and Abhorrence
Yeah it's not looking good for me either. If I'd been better adjusted and had actual good experiences when younger i might have been ok but there's just too much heartbreak and too little return on investment for me to want to totally simp out for society yet. I feel like I'm being pressured into locking up my soul in a box and giving the key to people I don't give a shit about. I've done way too little living.
it all starts from young age and society pushes out non nt males further and further its fucked up really

seeing normies oblivously living life makes my blood boil they are just taking the path of least resistence all the time and it works out for them they never need to suffer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, rand anon, soulless_npc and 1 other person
youre just 8 bro give it some time

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Me too. I wish I could watch Joker or some other movie with some maniac and pull that mofo out of the tv and bring him into real life with me so I can have someone to relate to, fat Albert type shit innit ☠️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and rand anon
it all starts from young age and society pushes out non nt males further and further its fucked up really

seeing normies oblivously living life makes my blood boil they are just taking the path of least resistence all the time and it works out for them they never need to suffer
yeah I saw two HS guys with a girl getting out of an expensive sports car today they couldn't have been older than 18, whenever I see that shit I feel like damn that could have been me if my shit hadn't been so goddamn fucked

• +1
IMG 9566

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
yeah I saw two HS guys with a girl getting out of an expensive sports car today they couldn't have been older than 18, whenever I see that shit I feel like damn that could have been me if my shit hadn't been so goddamn fucked
not every normie is that lucky but they cope somehow and they dont suffer bcuz they had good experiences and maybe they are not too sentient so they dont see the brutality of the world those soy faggots are always happy

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
dumb normies not getting mad about privileged chads and foids makes me more angry than these people

dumb normies not getting mad about privileged chads and foids makes me more angry than these people
all these faggots do is get mogged to make privileged people look better and keep the system working but they dont notice this and then they call people who are bitter about this incels thinking they are better than them

• +1
it's because of escapism (drugs, media, etc) so you grow complacent with the class divide and with losing everything and getting less and less back

• +1
it's because of escapism (drugs, media, etc) so you grow complacent with the class divide and with losing everything and getting less and less back
true but you get my point right
being sentient is treated as a bad thing in society these bluepill fed brainwashed people cause all of this

• +1
true but you get my point right
being sentient is treated as a bad thing in society these bluepill fed brainwashed people cause all of this
Crabs in a bucket, no one wants to see anyone else wake up faster than they are waking up

• +1
Just never give up

• Love it
Crabs in a bucket, no one wants to see anyone else wake up faster than they are waking up
exactly
the only way for people like us is to leave the escapism trap and get ahead of the curve

leave these faggots to rot and suffer and never look back just let them get destroyed by their degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and soulless_npc
dnrd

• +1
exactly
the only way for people like us is to leave the escapism trap and get ahead of the curve

leave these faggots to rot and suffer and never look back just let them get destroyed by their degeneracy
I don't wish anyone to suffer y'know with the exception of shitheads who made me miserable, I just know I can only save myself that's all and I know how much effort it will take so I can't tolerate ignorance from people especially because I fell for the bullshit for a long time too

• +1