Society needs an autism research foundation to find a cure

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
There needs to be a cure for autism, it would help society a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hearsay

I'm sure experimenting with neurotransmitters could help.

Achieving low cortisol via Ashwagandha. Reducing amygdala size via meditation. Boosting oxytocin and serotonin via yoga.

And so on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax and Lygodactylus
Women with autism are accepted

Meanwhile men with autism are a minority nobody would care about so this gynocentric society don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19036 and Toth's thot
Tots tot :feelsgood: where u been bby cxxxxxxx

Achieving low cortisol via Ashwagandha. Reducing amygdala size via meditation. Boosting oxytocin and serotonin via yoga.

And so on.
None of that is permanent and is dependent on you constantly taking things you don't know if you will have/afford

Women with autism are accepted

Meanwhile men with autism are a minority nobody would care about so this gynocentric society don’t care
Complaining about acceptance is bullshit, it just divides us more.

Women with autism are underprivileged because most of the time they don't even get diagnosed, focus on the issue at hand instead of complaining about women.

Complaining about acceptance is bullshit, it just divides us more.

Women with autism are underprivileged because most of the time they don't even get diagnosed, focus on the issue at hand instead of complaining about women.
It’s true. U have autism and society doesn’t care about that fact. Since autism doesn’t ruin women’s life why would they care?

Try experimenting with drugs

In todays soyciety that will never happen. People are too focused on coping and virtue signalling to try to solve problems like this

I can say that as an autist myself I wish had been aborted

It’s true. U have autism and society doesn’t care about that fact. Since autism doesn’t ruin women’s life why would they care?

Try experimenting with drugs
It ruins everyone's life and drugs are temporary

And so on.
Damn, that's easily something anyone can do for 10$. Also digital detox helps cure fried dopamine receptors...
There ya go, the cure for "muh autism".

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The brain is wired differently you either are a high achiever or an absolute dredge on society as a sperg.

Damn, that's easily something anyone can do for 10$. Also digital detox helps cure fried dopamine receptors
Digital detox is bullshit, normal people don't need to detox to function normally. We need to cure autism permanently

The brain is wired differently you either are a high achiever or an absolute dredge on society as a sperg.
Depends where you stand on the spectrum, and if you have adhd as well (very high chance)

Digital detox is bullshit, normal people don't need to detox to function normally. We need to cure autism permanently
True, but you still have the option to improve your social skills. It'd be stupid not to use it, we simply have a different base to start from and that's life.

Depends where you stand on the spectrum, and if you have adhd as well (very high chance)
Autism is a very sad subject for me it's the only disability where society is openly ok shitting on compared to say be a downie

And so on.
It`s hardly get more bluepilled than that. Ashwagandha is a South Asia scam to roll some bucks out of Anxietycels. Meditating 20 min a day wouldn`t do shit to your brain and the same thing can be said for Yoga. Autism is a serious condition I don`t think crossing your legs in the air would produce any benefits. Real tested stuff like weed and some psychiatry pills might help.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
True, but you still have the option to improve your social skills. It'd be stupid not to use it, we simply have a different base to start from and that's life.
Muh base muh stupid
just cure autism FFS

It`s hardly get more bluepilled than that. Ashwagandha is a South Asia scam to roll some bucks out of Anxietycels. Meditating 20 min a day wouldn`t do shit to your brain and the same thing can be said for Yoga. Autism is a serious condition I don`t think crossing your legs in the air would produce any benefits. Real tested stuff like weed and some psychiatry pills might help.
Help is bullshit, we need a permanent cure. I heard a doctor found the cure for autism and was killed

autism cannot be cured, its how your brain is wired. coping mechanisms can be introduced but nothing else.

its like asking for a 'cure' for being born with one arm.. its just not possible.

CBD oil is a good investment for mental health actually

Isn’t autism a meme. I rarely see actual autists, on 4chan or this site. Any “autistic” people here are just incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
There needs to be a cure for autism, it would help society a lot.
High iq. No one should have to suffer being unable to form meaningful social relationships because of something they can’t control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789