- dropping body fat % if extreme overwheifht

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, TheChosenChad, Andromeda88 and 3 others
Losing body weight is a softmax

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Pendejo, defluvz and 12 others
Elaborate on mouth widening.

mouth as wide as IPD is ideal, narrow is ugly and mouthbreather-like
Average IPD is 64 mm, average mouth is 50 mm with standard deviations of about 3.5 mm. To have a mouth as wide as your IPD with a normal IPD would be 4 standard deviations above average. That's almost 1 in 16,000. You'd look comical.

Ideal mouth width is 1.618 times the width of the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, defluvz, randomguy1235 and 3 others
You forgot mewing and bonesmashing OP
:feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Hector and Deleted member 656
Average IPD is 64 mm, average mouth is 50 mm with standard deviations of about 3.5 mm. To have a mouth as wide as your IPD with a normal IPD would be 4 standard deviations above average. That's almost 1 in 16,000. You'd look comical.

really depends
on 90 ° gonial and 2 fwhr, it could work well

but you are right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
really depends
on 90 ° gonial and 2 fwhr, it could work well

but you are right
I don't think there's any situation in which a 90° gonial can be good, but 2.0 FWHR is top tier for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
I don't think there's any situation in which a 90° gonial can be good, but 2.0 FWHR is top tier for sure.
to consider that 90 ° is an easy-to-tell sign of forward growth, it could be good, if you go by the rule of thumb "forwardgrowth = everything"
but it is not necessary and not ideal, but better than 180 °, downward growth

• +1
In order to reach chad looks there are different tier looksmaxes

1. Softmaxes
- tanning , fashion, haircut , skincare , grooming

2. Hardmaxes
- medium surgery like rhino and mouth widening and fillers, accutane ,

3. Ultramaxes
- LL / HGH ( If manlet)
- top surgeries like double jaw surgery
- dropping body fat % if extreme overwheifht
dropping to low bodyFat is the easiest and cheapest looksmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and defluvz
to consider that 90 ° is an easy-to-tell sign of forward growth, it could be good, if you go by the rule of thumb "forwardgrowth = everything"
but it is not necessary and not ideal, but better than 180 °, downward growth
A 90° gonial angle without an absurdly long ramus is going to give you a tiny lower third and it'd look minecraft-tier from the front regardless. Taller lower thirds are ideal, and necessarily mandate higher gonial angles. If you can balance good maxillary forward growth with a higher gonial to accommodate a taller chin, all the while maintaining good alignment between the chin and brow ridge, that's preferable. It'd also give you a longer mandibular plane, which is always good.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz, kota, Scarface and 1 other person
I feel like braces aren't mentioned even nearly enough. You can considerably change the shape of your face with them

A 90° gonial angle without an absurdly long ramus is going to give you a tiny lower third and it'd look minecraft-tier from the front regardless. Taller lower thirds are ideal, and necessarily mandate higher gonial angles. If you can balance good maxillary forward growth with a higher gonial to accommodate a taller chin, all the while maintaining good alignment between the chin and brow ridge, that's preferable. It'd also give you a longer mandibular plane, which is always good.
considereing 120° as ideal, yes
but my point is, at 90° gonial there is a high chance all your other facial parts are well developed or just not visible or not augmented

Tall rammus is neccessary tbh
but I dont want to imagine a tall ramus and 150 ° gonial
fucked up face probably

• +1
considereing 120° as ideal, yes
but my point is, at 90° gonial there is a high chance all your other facial parts are well developed or just not visible or not augmented
That's true.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel

Isn’t the rule mouth should reach your pupils?

• +1
Tanning is so underrated tbh. I got an amazing tan this summer (being at the beach 7+ hours every day for 8 weeks) and friends and family have complimented/commented on it. My back acne is totally gone and my face is looking good too. Such a good halo when you’re really white without a tan. I’m working on skinmaxxing too, just have to wait for my Retin a to come in the mail and I’ll he tanmaxxed and skinmaxxed.

Skinmaxxing overall is a halo IMO.

i'm not even softmaxed yet

• +1
Tanning is so underrated tbh. I got an amazing tan this summer (being at the beach 7+ every day for 8 weeks) and friends and family have complimented/commented on it. Such a good halo when you’re white. I’m working on skinmaxxing too, just have to wait for my Retin a to come in the mail and I’ll he tanmaxxed and skinmaxxed.

same dude but instead of beach, i was on the construction like 10h every day

same dude but instead of beach, i was on the construction like 10h every day
Construction must be amazing for your body for a summer (not long term though). Only negative is you get a farmers tan from the vest. I only wore shorts so my whole body is one shade. Looks good af.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Construction must be amazing for your body for a summer (not long term though). Only negative is you get a farmers tan from the vest. I only wore shorts so my whole body is one shade. Looks good af.
after this weak i'm coming back to school. Tbh idk school or construction is better

Other important hardmaxes: Jelqing and stretching

Tanning is so underrated tbh. I got an amazing tan this summer (being at the beach 7+ hours every day for 8 weeks) and friends and family have complimented/commented on it. My back acne is totally gone and my face is looking good too. Such a good halo when you’re really white without a tan. I’m working on skinmaxxing too, just have to wait for my Retin a to come in the mail and I’ll he tanmaxxed and skinmaxxed.

Isn’t it bad to be using retin-a and tanning? I hope I’m wrong about that tho because being tanned with high collagen is so ideal

Isn’t it bad to be using retin-a and tanning? I hope I’m wrong about that tho because being tanned with high collagen is so ideal
Yeah, I think. You need to keep your face out of the sun as much as possible when on retin a. Hat + sunscreen.

Yeah, I think. You need to keep your face out of the sun as much as possible when on retin a. Hat + sunscreen.
Hmmm, maybe it’s worth alternating? Tan without retin-a during summer but use retin a in the winter to restore/maintain some collagen? Idk

Hmmm, maybe it’s worth alternating? Tan without retin-a during summer but use retin a in the winter to restore/maintain some collagen? Idk
That’s what I’m going to have to tbh.

It ruins your skin later in life

retin-A makes your skin very sensitive, so you need to use sunscreen everyday no matters if you sunbath or not