@Solidcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
frendly

frendly

👁
I FUCKING AM IN LOVE WITH YOU ADD MY DISCORD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GOD. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I LOVE YOU MAN Blackpilled Sam#8632 ADD ME SO WE CAN CHAT <3 I THINK ABOUT YOU AT NIGHT AND I DREAM OF US MOVING TO THAILAND AND HAVING A KID BUT GIVING THE KID TO A LOCAL CAUSE FUCK KIDS. i just want you all to myself and i hope we can meet up cause im getting kicked out in a month and idk where u live but i hope u live in canada if not i u can always pick me up and we can go from there.
please add me i wanted to at least let you know how i feel before i go. hmfmfmfh i love u with all my heart and even if u are currycel ill accept cause i have a thing for curries such as @Ryan that nigga knew all along that i was female :p i could go on and on and write more shit but i cant cause im getting banned.

sorry to all my frens on here and im sorry i lied and to all the females that ive gotten banned fuck yall :ROFLMAO: suck my ass ill shove a burrito up your asses and make u eat it afterwards even with all the shit stains on it.

@Solidcoin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, thecel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
@Anchor_Ship im sorry for lying about everything bro, you were a real one. no hate

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Anchor_Ship
I FUCKING AM IN LOVE WITH YOU ADD MY DISCORD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GOD. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I LOVE YOU MAN Blackpilled Sam#8632 ADD ME SO WE CAN CHAT <3 I THINK ABOUT YOU AT NIGHT AND I DREAM OF US MOVING TO THAILAND AND HAVING A KID BUT GIVING THE KID TO A LOCAL CAUSE FUCK KIDS. i just want you all to myself and i hope we can meet up cause im getting kicked out in a month and idk where u live but i hope u live in canada if not i u can always pick me up and we can go from there.
please add me i wanted to at least let you know how i feel before i go. hmfmfmfh i love u with all my heart and even if u are currycel ill accept cause i have a thing for curries such as @Ryan that nigga knew all along that i was female :p i could go on and on and write more shit but i cant cause im getting banned.

sorry to all my frens on here and im sorry i lied and to all the females that ive gotten banned fuck yall :ROFLMAO: suck my ass ill shove a burrito up your asses and make u eat it afterwards even with all the shit stains on it.

@Solidcoin
You fucking foid you betrayed my trust, I loved you
reasons mona GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
@Solidcoin she is 14 and mentally ill abort I REPEAT ABORT ABORT ABORT

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Solidcoin, thecel, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
You fucking food you betrayed my trust, I loved you
reasons mona GIF
IM SORRY OH MY GOD. im so sorry man you were such a good friend and we had some laughs. you helped me through tough times and i am greatful (idk how to spell bruh im srry)

• WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
@Solidcoin she is 14 and mentally ill abort I REPEAT ABORT ABORT ABORT
dont abort :ROFLMAO: we can abort right after he impregnates me and we dont have enough money for child support

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin and thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
IM SORRY OH MY GOD. im so sorry man you were such a good friend and we had some laughs. you helped me through tough times and i am greatful (idk how to spell bruh im srry)
I thought you were a mentally ill mentalcel, you're a fucking foid I must kill you it must be done
star wars GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
dont abort :ROFLMAO: we can abort right after he impregnates me and we dont have enough money for child support
so if ur admitting everything why did you go after @thecel in the first place??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
so if ur admitting everything why did you go after @thecel in the first place??
no thecel dmed me first. ive been in love with @Solidcoin since the day i joined

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
This is literally a case study as to the ruthless and inherent evil nature of women, even at 14 she is trying to ruin lives for fun, truly deranged

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet, thecel and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
no thecel dmed me first. ive been in love with @Solidcoin since the day i joined
im asking why you turned on him and tried to ruin his reputation on here and in real life

• +1
Reactions: thecel
This is literally a case study as to the ruthless and inherent nature of women, even at 14 she is trying to ruin lives for fun, truly deranged
Fuck this shit man. I'm swearing of women. pump and dump is all I'm doing.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
This is literally a case study as to the ruthless and inherent nature of women, even at 14 she is trying to ruin lives for fun, truly deranged
Blame my cousins for raping me and my father for kicking me out. I dont only ruin the lives of men but also women. I hate seeing people happy and I would even destroy my own friends if I could get away with it. Its just how I am, the only person i would not try to destroy is my husband. and im h oping @Solidcoin will take the role as the father of the kids I will most likely kill

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin, ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Blame my cousins for raping me and my father for kicking me out. I dont only ruin the lives of men but also women. I hate seeing people happy and I would even destroy my own friends if I could get away with it. Its just how I am, the only person i would not try to destroy is my husband. and im h oping @Solidcoin will take the role as the father of the kids I will most likely kill
I am an 8psl med mogger. I'll live like a king while you'll be dead on the streets, being eaten by rats.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet and thecel
i do not blame your cousins or your father, thats not an excuse and is not remotely related, still havent given me a reason. Also going after women doesnt justify shit. No sane man, much less one from this website, would ever engage in a relationship after knowing you are literally everything we despise here.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, thecel, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
i do not blame your cousins or your father, thats not an excuse and is not remotely related, still havent given me a reason. Also going after women doesnt justify shit. No sane man, much less one from this website, would ever engage in a relationship after knowing you are literally everything we despise here.
thats fine i still have @thecel hitting my ass up even after i doxxed his entire bloodline

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
14 years old btw, im so done with this fucking earth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel
Backpill proven once again:blackpill:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet and thecel
thats fine i still have @thecel hitting my ass up even after i doxxed his entire bloodline
yah he said in the call he was still into you this is weird,

hes 17 and shes 14, is this bad enough to warrant pedo status what are we thinking boys?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
I will take that thread as you larpping as a girl, because you didn't compliment my looks so I prefer to pretend that you're just another guy rather than a girl.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791

hes 17 and shes 14, is this bad enough to warrant pedo status what are we thinking boys?
I though he didn't know age until too late? Regardless, I think it's pedo shit when you're over 20.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and FailedNormieManlet

@thecel is mentally ill, I don't think it's pedo tbh. Just fucking weird

• So Sad

eh its right at the line
more important question is how low self esteem does @thecel have to still be trying to fw her???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
I though he didn't know age until too late? Regardless, I think it's pedo shit when you're over 20.
yeah it's borderline pedo/weird.

• JFL
  • +1
@thecel is mentally ill, I don't think it's pedo tbh. Just fucking weird
yah i suppose its forgivable, i feel bad for the guy he was clearly extremely pussy whipped in the call, probably because this is one of his first "relationships" if thats even the right word :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet

That's hebephilia + legal in Brazil :feelsgood:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
yah i suppose its forgivable, i feel bad for the guy he was clearly extremely pussy whipped in the call, probably because this is one of his first "relationships" if thats even the right word :lul:
I'd say it's only weird/not pedo if she is close to turning 15 tbh. But yeah dude is mentally fucked, supposedly he has some identity issues too. I think it's just a whole host of problems which make thecel such an easy target

• Woah
boys we identified another one :lul:
I fucked a 14 yrs old girl in the past, what are you gonna do about it?

As I said before, that shit is legal here.

• Woah
Status
Not open for further replies.