Some Motivation

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
You will feel different, but you will Always get Higher IQ If ur below Like 70yo. Crystallized IQ peaks at Like 70yo. Im Not Sure about later, WE will See when WE are 70yo.

only thing that has saved me a thousand times

the fact that society has things to learn from that have happened before it the only thing that keeps it from collapsing

because i did something in the past i can say to myself that maybe its cool that i step it up and do better than what was there before

humans only have the past as template to adapt from! essentially you can only keep progressing forward instead of stagnating or regressing

kind of like increasing IQ points that MVP talks about its the truth if you fight against your past self you will move forward

you just cant do it too fast or else youll put yourself and others in hot water and they will call you impulsive and shit and that never ends well

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust
the fact that society has things to learn from that have happened before it the only thing that keeps it from collapsing

because i did something in the past i can say to myself that maybe its cool that i step it up and do better than what was there before

humans only have the past as template to adapt from! essentially you can only keep progressing forward instead of stagnating or regressing

kind of like increasing IQ points that MVP talks about its the truth if you fight against your past self you will move forward

you just cant do it too fast or else youll put yourself and others in hot water and they will call you impulsive and shit and that never ends well
this forum is cope dnr

alr bro and what? muh iq matters.
if you think iq is the only thing that matters you are an idiot there is so much more like being tough and passionate and resourceful