Some people are depressed for the most pathetic reasons...

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
Going to use Joe as an example

He is depressed even though he has:
-Loads of friends
-Tall
-White
-Born upper middle class
-Close family that cares about him
-Rich
-Never worked a day in his life and never will have to
-Famous
-Good physique

"Muh my physique isn't good enough in the miwwor" - Despite mogging most of the population

Like fuck off, some people have none of these things. Even the video he uploaded talking about how he's depressed all he got is people trying to support him, he even made a shit tonne of money from this video.

Fucking loser making up imaginary problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, falcon1, rooman and 19 others
this should go to show face is everything, normie face = normie mentality

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, inceI, rooman and 8 others
depression isnt real it cant hurt you

• +1
Reactions: rooman, IhateDentists and Deleted member 28541
Exactly, when I see people like him saying he suffers from depression even tho he is privileged af it makes me feel like a complete subhuman monster gollum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, rooman, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
why do people have so much trouble realizing depression/anxiety etc hits exactly the same regardless if ur a neet 2psl rotter or a 6psl old money mogger. if ur <18 its normal to not understand this but. adults who unironically think money/looks/fame/status can make u happy in the long run are either purposely deluding themselves or just retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead, Bushman and 2 others
why do people have so much trouble realizing depression/anxiety etc hits exactly the same regardless if ur a neet 2psl rotter or a 6psl old money mogger. if ur <18 its normal to not understand this but. adults who unironically think money/looks/fame/status can make u happy in the long run are either purposely deluding themselves or just retarded.
I never said it doesn't hit the same, it does.
It's just a pathetic reason.
I wasn't saying money and fame makes you happy. But it surely helps a lot.
I know for a fact if you give a homeless person a shit tonne of money their mood changes drastically.

Too low iq of a user i guess.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I never said it doesn't hit the same, it does.
It's just a pathetic reason.

I wasn't saying money and fame makes you happy. But it surely helps a lot.

I know for a fact if you give a homeless person a shit tonne of money their mood changes drastically.

yeah, give a starving man some food he'll be happy. does that mean food = happiness? no obviously not, there's a baseline of these things we need to stay alive and if ur below that then yes u won't be happy, but once all your needs are satisfied and ur secure for the next 60+ years u still won't just start being happy. it's sadly not that simple.

so yes, being depressed when u have all your basic needs met is harder to comprehend through outwardly obvious reasons, but it is still entirely understandable given the nature of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 28916, IhateDentists and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, forevergymcelling, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
yeah, give a starving man some food he'll be happy. does that mean food = happiness? no obviously not, there's a baseline of these things we need to stay alive and if ur below that then yes u won't be happy, but once all your needs are satisfied and ur secure for the next 60+ years u still won't just start being happy. it's sadly not that simple.

so yes, being depressed when u have all your basic needs met is harder to comprehend through outwardly obvious reasons, but it is still entirely understandable given the nature of life.
Being happy is not the same as being not being depressed for one.
You can be sad and not depressed.
All i have stated is that his reason is pathetic and given why it is pathetic.

-Loads of friends
-Tall
-White
-Born upper middle class
-Rich
-Famous
-Good physique

"Muh my physique isn't good enough in the miwwor" - Despite mogging most of the population

Like fuck off, some people have none of these things. Even the video he uploaded talking about how he's depressed all he got is people trying to support him, he even made a shit tonne of money from this video.

I realize that I was mentally disabled all my life caring so much about everything and everyone.
I dont mean to disregard my past self, I understand itd objectively affect nearly everyone but in retrospective I could have done things much better. None is born knowing though.
But those were temporary issues that I could scape. It's taugh when u cant scape lol.

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong and Deleted member 20064

-Loads of friends
-Tall
-White
-Born upper middle class
-Rich
-Famous
-Good physique

I hope he ropes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 20064
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, IhateDentists, efidescontinuado and 2 others
yeah but you're the cuck here reposting his garbage for even more views :feelshmm:

if i was her my stupid social anxiety would be gone by now imagine getting positive reinforcement just because you exist. I havent felt that shit in a long ass time yet im still beating social anxiety one day at a time.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
money/looks/fame/status can make u happy in the long run are either purposely deluding themselves or just retarded.
The fuck are you even saying low iq boy

What the fuck it's supposed to make you happy then?

who unironically think money/looks/fame/status can make u happy in the long run are either purposely deluding themselves or just retarded.
just lol

The real answer is these people are weak pathetic priveledged fuks who have never dealt with the brutality of life they think they’re depressed they don’t know real depression I gurantee they’ve never seriously considered sui.

hes literally an incel for the majority of his life

I WOULD BE TURBODEPRESSED WITH THAT MIDFACE RATIO AS WELL

1000% fuck this guy and his "depression"