Some women are less promiscuous, hypergamous, and unloyal than others

Deleted member 18465

Deleted member 18465

Think of it this way: there is a pattern in women's behavior, otherwise we wouldn't have recognized it and studied it extensively over the years.

All patterns have variations. For example:
• men are taller than women, but some men are taller or shorter than others.
• men are more aggressive than women, but some men are less aggressive or more aggressive than others.

Hypergamy, promiscuity, and unloyalty among the female population is the same thing. Unless you can prove mathematically how all women are equally hypergamous, promiscuous, and unloyal, then it is not wrong to assume some women are below average and some are above average in relation to those characteristics.

But if some women are less hypergamous, promiscuous and unloyal, who are them?

• Women who had a low number of sex partners are less likely to divorce or cheat on their husbands. (less unloyal)

• Teenage girls don't have as many options, as much money, or as much sexual experience as adult women, and for this reason their standards are lower. (less hypergamous)

• Promiscuity is influenced by genes to some extent. Monogamy was selected in citizens from generation to generation. So much so that some people are less promiscuous than others nowadays. Do you agree with this proposition? Then why would you think all women are equally promiscuous? (less promiscuous)

1. Anyone who denies this is retarded.
2. If you need sources, just ask me. I'll link them.
3. If you commented "cope" on this thread without reading it, I hope you die of HIV.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 18244, thecel and 1 other person
It explains why your mum is the most hypergamous, un-loyal, whore on the planet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Cope.
[ISPOILER]I hope I die in my sleep tonight [/ISPOILER]

Wow, who would have thought that beings as complex as humans would have variations in their behavior?:hnghn:

Promiscuity is easy to discover and has personality traits that make a woman more promiscuous than others.
In the big five, for example, Openness, extroversion, low agreeableness and condescension are linked to greater promiscuity.

Hypergamy is not an inherently bad trait, if it lives up to your standards, the reverse happens with r/fds, several landwhales wanting Chads

Loyalty I would say that the more antisocial she is, the more loyal she will be. Because the less contact she has with other men, the less likely she is to betray you

I already made a thread about

Benjamin Hirt
, former Healthcare IT and SME and Forensic Med Data Analys (2004-2018)
Answered Jul 24, 2019

Originally Answered: How can I find a faithful man?
Start by being a faithful woman. Learn and practice what the Bible says about a wife of noble character in Proverbs 31, a wife who is contentious throughout Proverbs, the submissive wife in Ephesians, then figure out how you will put those ideals into real life moment by moment practice.
Study the responsibilities of the husband to the wife, to love her as Christ loved the church, not making her a slave of him, but a full and co-equal yet stronger partner upon whose shoulders God has place great responsibility, and learn to honor the decisions of your husband to be even if you disagree with them.
Learn to stand your ground as an equal but weaker partner in submission to his God given authority, but always expect him to seek you for counsel to all decisions.
Learn to be ready to give up whatever you love to support what he has been called into.
Pray for him, even starting tonight, and every day, that you can be faithful to him, even though you have not yet met him.
Above all, God said that if we trust in Him He will give us the desires of our hearts. This means that he will put into your heart what is Godly to desire, and these will replace whatever you have in your heart that is derived from the ways of this world. Allow him to take the unholy desires you have and replace them with his Holiness for you.

View 3 upvotes

Adding comments disabled

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Well-known info. The question is telling the hoes and the better ones apart. I can never do it cause they lie so well

Biggest issue is most men don't have options and experiences to make distinctions and choose what they want.

I've dated girls that I knew were hoes, because they were my best option at the time. I still don't know what I really value in a girl due to lack of experience, don't really know what type of girls there's out there. Need like 20 n-count for that first.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall