Someone had sex in my school

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
We have facebook page spotted (name of the city) where you can post when you lost something, or someone did something weird publicly, or if someone if looking to meet someone (jfl at that). Today someone posted something like this ''Greeting to couple that showed love to each other in toilet very loud in (my school)'' I wonder who it is. Propably some slayer with one of these hottest foids in school.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Zygos4Life, Lorsss and 3 others
Chad fucks toilet in the toilet stalls while you jack off at home then filled with regret tbh jfl at you :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 685, Catawampus and 7 others
I wouldn't even want to have sex in a shitty toilet stall tbh

Maybe I would if it was her tbh
Image result for kate li

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SikKunt
I wouldn't even want to have sex in a shitty toilet stall tbh

Maybe I would if it was her tbh
Image result for kate li
only sexual thing i can do in public toilet is fapping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
We have facebook page spotted (name of the city) where you can post when you lost something, or someone did something weird publicly, or if someone if looking to meet someone (jfl at that). Today someone posted something like this ''Greeting to couple that showed love to each other in toilet very loud in (my school)'' I wonder who it is. Propably some slayer with one of these hottest foids in school.
Good for him, good things happen to good looking NT people, water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 1680, ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER and 2 others
In my highschool there was a toilet close to the principal office were everyday someone would get his dick sucked off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Zygos4Life and Pietrosiek
I've seen it too. The dude was a chad and buttoned his shirt while walking to class. Few minutes later the foid came out of the bathroom.

I hope he will die
No point in being bitter, it doesn't change anything. Easier said than done though.
I started to become super bitter close to the end of my incel days.
Still it happens sometimes. For example hearing some gl guy turning down women who ask him for sex. I recognize the feeling and let it go.
I have my own battles in my own league and life situation.

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
In my highschool there was a toilet close to the principal office were everyday someone would get his dick sucked off
that's an ioi in school. How much i miss
No point in being bitter, it doesn't change anything. Easier said than done though.
I started to become super bitter close to the end of my incel days.
Still it happens sometimes. For example hearing some gl guy turning down women who ask him for sex. I recognize the feeling and let it go.
I have my own battles in my own league and life situation.
you accepting that his league above? JUST BECOUSE HE WAS BORN IN IT? FUCK YOU THEN CUCK

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Only disgusting subhumans have sex in toilet stalls

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Jfl when you are social statusmaxxed in highschool and friends with everyone you know what goes on on school.

-The most innocent girls were the biggest sluts
-Half of the Chads were drug abuser and took cocaine and shit
-The stoner boys gangbanged a girl and she became the school prostitute (literally could pay her 8 euro to suck your dick, she would do it for free to athletes/guys that hooked her up with weed)

All this shit went down in like 1 month. My school was great but there was a lot of drama with everyone, a lot of shit went down

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Jfl when you are social statusmaxxed in highschool and friends with everyone you know what goes on on school.

-The stoner boys gangbanged a girl and she became the school prostitute (little could pay her 8 euro to suck your dick, she would do it for free to athletes/guys that hooked her up with weed)

All this shit went down in like 1 month. My school was great but there was a lot of drama with everyone, a lot of shit went down
i never thought school can be like that. For me it always was survive and go home to ldar. When foid looked at me i thought that was ioi, but actually she was going to suck dick of a chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2426
i never thought school can be like that. For me it always was survive and go home to ldar. When foid looked at me i thought that was ioi, but actually she was going to suck dick of a chad.
Jfl if you didnt low inhib max in highschool. Literally the easiest place to get laid.

The autistic, acne ridden kid in my class with a very high voice lost his virginity to some average looking girl. Even if everyone fucked, everyone was so surprised this guy got laid that his status went through the roof and he became a drug dealer/abuser. Literally made house parties full with girls and 4-5 friends and would do the craziest shit

Tho this autistic kid was rich tho. Which we only found out when we visited his house at his first party ever. After that everyone used him for his money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: prgfromnl, Zygos4Life and Drugs
Jfl if you didnt low inhib max in highschool. Literally the easiest place to get laid.

The autistic, acne ridden kid in my class with a very high voice lost his virginity to some average looking girl. Even if everyone fucked, everyone was so surprised this guy got laid that his status went through the roof and he became a drug dealer/abuser. Literally made house parties full with girls and 4-5 friends and would do the craziest shit

Tho this autistic kid was rich tho. Which we only found out when we visited his house at his first party ever. After that everyone used him for his money
I'm low inhib maxing but i don't want parties and fuck foids that every dude fucked. I want to fuck those foids that nobody can get. I want to be tho only dude that can do, even without trying. Fucking in parties with sluts is not what i want

I'm low inhib maxing but i don't want parties and fuck foids that every dude fucked. I want to fuck those foids that nobody can get. I want to be tho only dude that can do, even without trying. Fucking in parties with sluts is not what i want
In my personal experience most of those girls were already in relationships

Imagine yhe feelong of fucking a jb in the achool bathroom fwaaark suicidefuel bros

-The stoner boys gangbanged a girl and she became the school prostitute (literally could pay her 8 euro to suck your dick, she would do it for free to athletes/guys that hooked her up with weed)

Nah. In my school nothing like that ever happened

you accepting that his league above? JUST BECOUSE HE WAS BORN IN IT? FUCK YOU THEN CUCK
That's what the blackpill is about basically. Looks>everything. Looks are mostly genetics and how your parents raised you. Most of this you can't affect, you can only looksmax which is a finishing process not the looks making process. The earlier you start looksmaxing the better obviously.

Can't change genetics yet. It's better to be realistic and do the best out of the current situation.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
That's what the blackpill is about basically. Looks>everything. Looks are mostly genetics and how your parents raised you. Most of this you can't affect, you can only looksmax which is a finishing process not the looks making process. The earlier you start looksmaxing the better obviously.

Can't change genetics yet. It's better to be realistic and do the best out of the current situation.
no, i can't acceptc that i was vorn worst. I can't accept that foids choose them over me becouse i was born that way. I will not. Never, never, never. Looksmaxing is cope, wither you have this or not

no, i can't acceptc that i was vorn worst. I can't accept that foids choose them over me becouse i was born that way. I will not. Never, never, never. Looksmaxing is cope, wither you have this or not
You could get 2 or 3 psl foids.

• Ugh..
From my chad friend, who fucks in school toilets, he said he had sex with 2 girls today, and it's "Ah shit here we go again" to him. and i am here struggling LMAO

• So Sad
From my chad friend, who fucks in school toilets, he said he had sex with 2 girls today, and it's "Ah shit here we go again" to him. and i am here struggling LMAO
it's over tbh. Imagine that this foids will have husbands and children in future.

it's over tbh. Imagine that this foids will have husbands and children in future.
Yes, one do have boyfriend, idk for second one. First one is in relationship for almost a YEAR.. And whether they have boyfriends or not, they cheat, while we chilling he shows me his dm's, fucking girl with boyfriend texting, he also have gf, and he wants her to tie down to him, so he will have secured unicorn for long term, basically teaching her how to behave to a man, yes he actually doing that, i am helping him with this btw

Yes, one do have boyfriend, idk for second one. First one is in relationship for almost a YEAR.. And whether they have boyfriends or not, they cheat, while we chilling he shows me his dm's, fucking girl with boyfriend texting, he also have gf, and he wants her to tie down to him, so he will have secured unicorn for long term, basically teaching her how to behave to a man, yes he actually doing that, i am helping him with this btw
and he's your friend? Just live that piece of shit. Jfl at having friends that mogs you and fuck all foids

and he's your friend? Just live that piece of shit. Jfl at having friends that mogs you and fuck all foids
Well he is one of my close friend who gave me money always when i needed, and i lived in his house for a while, friendships are important, i also have one chad whom i'm talking to daily but is not that close, i know that 8 girls lost virginity to him in my school. Chad lifestyle is real, they also comes in package like good frame, height, charisma, etc

Well he is one of my close friend who gave me money always when i needed, and i lived in his house for a while, friendships are important, i also have one chad whom i'm talking to daily but is not that close, i know that 8 girls lost virginity to him in my school. Chad lifestyle is real, they also comes in package like good frame, height, charisma, etc
i would stab him with a knife if i was you ngl. Fuck jail i hate those people. Even if they were nice to me, do great stuff for me i would still hate them

Whether incel friends or not, who cares as they are beneficial for you, it is only thing that matters, just put yourself infront of people, and don't be pussy, be yourself, idk why but i feel like i need to tell you this

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
i would stab him with a knife if i was you ngl. Fuck jail i hate those people. Even if they were nice to me, do great stuff for me i would still hate them
Idk but he's the only person i wouldn't, he even openly talks to me how he manipulate around to get pussy, he surely helped me with social anxiety, and he is like my brother

Whether incel friends or not, who cares as they are beneficial for you, it is only thing that matters, just put yourself infront of people, and don't be pussy, be yourself, idk why but i feel like i need to tell you this
disagree i will not be pussy and hang out with people that mog me or steal everything what belongs to me, i want to fuck those foids and i should do it not those chads. That feeling inside when you're ghosted by this foid that you pretend she likes you for a chad that was just born as better one. You're that weak male, not the strongest male who is always nr1. Fuck that i rather be alone than nr 2 in group
Idk but he's the only person i wouldn't, he even openly talks to me how he manipulate around to get pussy, he surely helped me with social anxiety, and he is like my brother
he even talks you how he slays? What a degenerate human, i hope he will die soon and maybe you too as you're friends, so close together

disagree i will not be pussy and hang out with people that mog me or steal everything what belongs to me, i want to fuck those foids and i should do it not those chads. That feeling inside when you're ghosted by this foid that you pretend she likes you for a chad that was just born as better one. You're that weak male, not the strongest male who is always nr1. Fuck that i rather be alone than nr 2 in group
You misunderstood me, they did nothing bad or harmful to me, that's why i'm even around them. 11 years of knowing him, he is not like you described, but you are right, foids are different story itself, they are either seeing u for fucking, or to leech out your resources, it's funny how i don't have female friends, and if so; i avoid them, because i just can't be yourself around them (Way too high inhib) they like that more, but don't do that, they'll found out you're fraud soon enough. You know it's like why did you did this, why ... that, and etc. Also if i am beeing good with people, they often use that against me, and i always get screwed in head when i'm that 'good guy', sure be urself but don't trust people, you know i can be myself only around close friends like that chad i told you about

he even talks you how he slays? What a degenerate human, i hope he will die soon and maybe you too as you're friends, so close together
Well then you tell me with whom i should hang around with? But srs now. and by pussy, i mean being introverted and avoid any contact with people

Last edited:
You misunderstood me, they did nothing bad or harmful to me, that's why i'm even around them. 11 years of knowing him, he is not like you described, but you are right, foids are different story itself, they are either seeing u for fucking, or to leech out your resources, it's funny how i don't have female friends, and if so; i avoid them, because i just can't be yourself around them (Way too high inhib) they like that more, but don't do that, they'll found out you're fraud soon enough. You know it's like why did you did this, why ... that, and etc. Also if i am beeing good with people, they often use that against me, and i always get screwed in head when i'm that 'good guy', sure be urself but don't trust people, you know i can be myself only around close friends like that chad i told you about
He has stolen what's yours just becouse he was born as this better one. Whole life in a shadow of chad and you still treat him as a friend? He fucked foids that you dreamed of. How you feel about that? I couldn't call someone friend if he fuck foids that belong to me and mog me

He has stolen what's yours just becouse he was born as this better one. Whole life in a shadow of chad and you still treat him as a friend? He fucked foids that you dreamed of. How you feel about that? I couldn't call someone friend if he fuck foids that belong to me and mog me
Women are hypergamous, and women choose with whom they wanna fuck with. Now in the past, fathers were the ones who would control to whom they've gonna give daughter to, and it's serious, hard working guy, not chad. Because women pick based on their emotions (what they FEELS is right), and they choose superficial qualities, like he's tall, he's handsome...

Now what happens when you give that same women a right to choose with whom they wanna fuck with, like in todays society btw. They will either fuck 20, 30, 40, 50 guys.. or they will stick with one for the rest of their life (Incredibely rare). Idk why it's so rare nowadays, but i guess humans are biologically greedy, manipulative, narcicist.... You know it's like in our genes, now some may be able to control their primitive insticts more, and some may not (IQ). Now what this society does, it gives pressure to these good women, good people in general, because "they are not like others (normies)", and it goes even beyond that.. So you have women ashamed of their femininity, not having kids, doing feminism - because it's "trend"... And there are many many to talk about. But after all this, you know you won't be able to save virginity for the one, because that true one almost doesn't exist, and i don't blame chads for seducing many females, they've won genetic lottery by coincidence, if anything i'm gonna take a moment to congratulate them, i blame instead this society who ALLOWED all this, remember how it all worked in the past, and how it's screwed now. But one is always the same - women were and are hypergamous, it was just controlled in the past, and every man had wife

i don't blame chads for seducing many females, they've won genetic lottery by coincidence, if anything i'm gonna take a moment to congratulate them, i blame instead this society who ALLOWED all this, remember how it all worked in the past, and how it's screwed now. But one is always the same - women were and are hypergamous, it was just controlled in the past, and every man had wife
THOUSAND YEARS AGO IN THE WILD WOMEN WERE FUCKING LEAREDS OF THE GROUP. YOU CAN'T CHANGE FEMALE NATURE, SOCIETY WAS FAKE I DON'T WANT WIFE AND FAMILY EVEN IF FOID IS VIRGIN IT'S NOT FOR ME. ALSO WHAT DOES MATTER IS WHO FOID REALLY LIKE, IF SHE LIKES CHAD WHE WILL DREAM ABOUT HIM FUCKING HER PUSSY EVEN IF SHE'S MARRIED WITH BETABUXER BECOUSE OF HER FATHER LOL. THAT'S WHAT MATTER. PEOPLE ARE DEGENERATE BE0CUSE THEY FUCK EACH OTHER, THEY PARTY HAVE SEX ETC.

THOUSAND YEARS AGO IN THE WILD WOMEN WERE FUCKING LEAREDS OF THE GROUP. YOU CAN'T CHANGE FEMALE NATURE, SOCIETY WAS FAKE I DON'T WANT WIFE AND FAMILY EVEN IF FOID IS VIRGIN IT'S NOT FOR ME. ALSO WHAT DOES MATTER IS WHO FOID REALLY LIKE, IF SHE LIKES CHAD WHE WILL DREAM ABOUT HIM FUCKING HER PUSSY EVEN IF SHE'S MARRIED WITH BETABUXER BECOUSE OF HER FATHER LOL. THAT'S WHAT MATTER. PEOPLE ARE DEGENERATE BE0CUSE THEY FUCK EACH OTHER, THEY PARTY HAVE SEX ETC.
Do you hate women/people ?

sex, the fuck???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back