Someone should make a list of looksmaxxing products everyone needs

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Someone should make a list for this infact I might do it list a few things that have been successful for you during your looksmaxxing plan

• +1
Reactions: CrackHeadBobby and never_lucky
JUST ROT AND EAT CHIPS UNLESS YOU GETTING SURGERY BRO :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: x5oCrackL0rd-099, ElySioNs, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
yea we had that. it's call grimba. you know what happened? faggots bullied him. that's what he got for his kindness.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe, Need2Ascend, HQNPmaxxing and 11 others
retin-a
fin-ru588541

that's it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6128
yea we had that. it's call grimba. you know what happened? faggots bullied him. that's what he got for his kindness.
Honestly I still believe he is alive. I hope so. He didn’t rope immediately after he made his suicide thread since he was last seen online a couple days after that without interacting. Honestly I was sure he just wanted to see how the forum would react on him roping but now I’m legit scared he pulled through :/ he was a kind person

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, .👽., Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽. and Deleted member 6217
Honestly I still believe he is alive. I hope so. He didn’t rope immediately after he made his suicide thread since he was last seen online a couple days after that without interacting. Honestly I was sure he just wanted to see how the forum would react on him roping but now I’m legit scared he pulled through :/ he was a kind person
he is(or was- kek) one of the few in the world who can take criticism well. really decent person
you forgot drinking minoxidill:feelsohgod:
i remember i asked you to write me the methods of lowering my eyebrows and you did wrote me a list 🥰

ill share the softmaxxing information i have found from looking through some old threads. didnt do any myself cuz im rotter
minox is for eyebrows
for lashes castor is the best. peppermint burns the eye. latisse burns fat. forgot why not use minox i think it's just overkill.
for PE just use extender. jelqing will cause injury and too much work. bathmate/pump is cope.
edwardkoopman said using amino acid mix can combat fat compression from retin-a it's said in his antiaging thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and LastHopeForNorman
jesus christ what have you done give me his new discord right now
No Way Meme GIF

• JFL
Reactions: FEIEAZY
SKINCARE:
Cleanser
Moisturizer
Exfoliator (SA+)
Sunscreen (70+ SPF if you're pale af)
Lances & Hydrocholoid Patches

BODYBUILDING:
Some kind of home weight/pullup bar for when you're being a bitch and don't wanna go to the gym
Test. E & Syringe if you're genetics are trash or you have Klinefelter-tier testosterone
PCT

PE:
Extender
Some kind of pump (air, bathmate)
Medical Tape
Hot pad

TEETH/HYGIENE:
Whitening Strips (Recommend Crest 3D)
Invisalign if you have shit teeth
Fluoride toothpaste
Tongue Scraper
Straight edge razor (if you can't ascend this doubles as a quick way to suicide ASAP)

Something like this?

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, .👽., Kroker and 2 others
SKINCARE:
Cleanser
Moisturizer
Exfoliator (SA+)
Sunscreen (70+ SPF if you're pale af)
Lances & Hydrocholoid Patches

BODYBUILDING:
Some kind of home weight/pullup bar for when you're being a bitch and don't wanna go to the gym
Test. E & Syringe if you're genetics are trash or you have Klinefelter-tier testosterone
PCT

PE:
Extender
Some kind of pump (air, bathmate)
Medical Tape
Hot pad

TEETH/HYGIENE:
Whitening Strips (Recommend Crest 3D)
Invisalign if you have shit teeth
Fluoride toothpaste
Tongue Scraper
Straight edge razor (if you can't ascend this doubles as a quick way to suicide ASAP)

Something like this?
Yes well done

silk pillowcase is legit for having thick/dense hair mostly every day after waking up, while preventing wrinkles/facial bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Schönling