Something you should know about this site

O

Ocelot

This post is going to sound condescending but I'm just giving people (especially teenagers) some perspective. I know for a fact it's going to get clowned but if even a few people gain something from it I don't mind, you shouldn't care about your reputation online btw.

For context, I found this site around the time quarantine started and eventually made an account and became active, but I've basically stopped using it since the last few months. If you use this site regularly you're probably at a low point in your life and don't have much of a social life, as many people were during peak quarantine.

What you should remember when browsing this site is that most users, and people in general are clueless. They'll say what comes to their mind, whatever might get the most upvotes, whatever will help them fit in, not necessarily what's true. For people who take things at face value, they'll seriously believe the (possibly fake) anecdotes and sometimes ridiculous opinions everyone shares about the blackpill, relationships, life, etc. which only get dispelled when you actually go out and experience things.

Of course looks matter, but that really isn't some hidden truth. Literally 99% of "normies" openly talk about things that people on this site believe to be a well-kept secret.

I don't want to keep this too long but basically, just don't take this site too seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Prisma, Deleted member 22354 and 16 others
Before anyone else does it;
dnr

Listen to me, I tell the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Win, Slayerino, slayer69 and 1 other person
Yea most ppl are retarded here.
im literally addicted to finding life improvements (big or small) and every so often I will find one here. That is why I can’t quit.
if it weren’t for being here so long I wouldn’t have found finasteride, oral min, MT2, tret, penimaster pro, ashwaganda, and just general aesthetics knowledge. I’m prob missing some too

• +1
Reactions: Henry77 and Deleted member 1627
swimming pool water GIF

What have you been doing the past few months?

@Mods pin this

This post is going to sound condescending but I'm just giving people (especially teenagers) some perspective. I know for a fact it's going to get clowned but if even a few people gain something from it I don't mind, you shouldn't care about your reputation online btw.

For context, I found this site around the time quarantine started and eventually made an account and became active, but I've basically stopped using it since the last few months. If you use this site regularly you're probably at a low point in your life and don't have much of a social life, as many people were during peak quarantine.

What you should remember when browsing this site is that most users, and people in general are clueless. They'll say what comes to their mind, whatever might get the most upvotes, whatever will help them fit in, not necessarily what's true. For people who take things at face value, they'll seriously believe the (possibly fake) anecdotes and sometimes ridiculous opinions everyone shares about the blackpill, relationships, life, etc. which only get dispelled when you actually go out and experience things.

Of course looks matter, but that really isn't some hidden truth. Literally 99% of "normies" openly talk about things that people on this site believe to be a well-kept secret.

I don't want to keep this too long but basically, just don't take this site too seriously.
I'm the only person on this site who says things because i feel they are true and because they should be said instead of farming rep

Bluepilled cuck.

this Site just allows ugly people to finally hear the truth and gives them the tools to combat that. Everyone knows ugly ppl don’t get girls cuz of looks but lie to those ugly ppl to be nice. Society isn’t bluepilled but they bluepill ugly ppl for their own good. This site reaches those ugly ppl who need to hear the truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090
If you spend more than 20 minutes a day on this site you should probably stop. Once I spent about 4 hours browsing here during a week or so and I swear to god it greatly harmed my mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Read every single word, but H20 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I never knew this was a looksmaxxing site until November tbh, I always thought of it like an alternative to .is. Tbh this is an incel site :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Win and Deleted member 11758
only reason i’m still here is my car has been in the shop FOR ALMOST 2 FUCKING MONTHSSSD SIDNDJDJSJSH I NEED MY SLAYERMOBILE BACK SO I CAN FUCK BITCHES AGAIN SISKSNSJDJD

Good thread.

Also remember that you are in control of your own life and have the power to make positive changes and achieve your goals. Don't let negative thoughts or the opinions of others hold you back. Believe in yourself and your own worth, and keep working towards becoming the best version of yourself.