Somethong not talked about of looks is TEETHI

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I was scrolling my Facebook and I follow a page called this is why I'm single. The question was , what's something petty that you won't date somebody for. This older woman said "has to be taller then me, HAVE GOOD TEETH , not a alcoholic or even recovering alcoholic, can't remind her of someone and some other bullshit".

And she had tons of replies saying "girl we share the same brain!! , same girl same!!" Reading this page just seems so shallow and evil. For someone who lost most their teeth and can't grow them back. Even if I got false teeth ,they will be taken out at one point. They would never be MY TEETH EVER AGAIN.

Then at my job ,when every woman comes in and I wait on them. I always notice they got nice white teeth,none missing either. That's only one of many reasons I get rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Dwayne man one thing everyone here should learn is “do not take women’s word on what they want in a man”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16984, Mewton and 4 others
arm and hammer extra white toothpaste and crest 3d white mouthwash gave me an unmoggable pair of white teeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16984, Mewton and 3 others
Dwayne man one thing everyone here should learn is “do not take women’s word on what they want in a man”
On some things,they are not lying on some. Like the nice teeth and height.

Now something like recovering alcoholic ,she'd probably let slide if he was hot and rich enough. But if she's not attracted she can go to that excuse.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
what's wrong with your teeth?

I'm missing two I need implants :feelswah:

They all rotted out in about a decade time ,I have one front tooth and it's been bothering me. I got my bottom teeth but they are decayed and not straight anymore either.

How they rot you will probably ask. Well I had got braces so I was really into taking care of my teeth. Got married had marriage problems and depression. So start taking care of them less and less. Drank soda everyday and smoked. Got one small cavity on the bottom so orthodontist refused to put on a bottom retainer. When my x left me and fucked my life up. I couldn't afford a dentist,no health insurance and I developed a stomach issue where I threw up every day. Still do to this day. So I guess the combination of throwing up,soda drinking ,smoking decayed my teeth quickly and they started rotting and decaying ,breaking off.

Implants are expensive just for even two of them.

Also my sister used to be a Mt dew drinker daily ,but somehow her teeth are perfect still at 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
ngl sounds like youve had a rough life - not sure this forum is the best place for you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Edgar, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
ngl sounds like youve had a rough life - not sure this forum is the best place for you
I have,but no place is good for me. There is no place that accepts me. Not even depression groups on Facebook. Not even real life counseling because they really don't give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 9670
Implants are expensive just for even two of them.

Also my sister used to be a Mt dew drinker daily ,but somehow her teeth are perfect still at 30.
there are some countries where you can get cheap implants

What do you do if you dont have wide teeth?

Here’s something to counter that argument;

Richard Ramirez had shit teeth. Disgusting, crooked, and yellow. But, he is still a gigamogger and can fuck any women he wanted.

Richard Ramirez had shit teeth. Disgusting, crooked, and yellow. But, he is still a gigamogger and can fuck any women he wanted.
He atleast had all his teeth lol

having nice straight teeth is def a halo, but i feel like its expected for people to have nice smiles since most people get braces as a kid. but it can def break you if your teeth are disgusting, no matter how good your face is. Even someone at chico level, if he had crooked yellow teeth hed be invisible.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

He had them fixed in prison(for free, outside he would have had to pay through his nose for that).
richard-ramirez-teeth-before-and-after-2-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
would you rather lose all hair or all teeth

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies