source for finasteride in europe?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I get a prescription from my doc for it, to stay NW 0-1 for the rest of my life. Bad think is, it's not that cheap, so where can I buy Finasteride halfway cheap online in Europe without a prescription.

Cheers

Alldaychem or expresspct with bitcoin.
Both are dirt cheap compared to what pharmacy sells for

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 13021 and MiroslavBulldosex
just cut in in half and take it every other day, finasteride even with prescription is so cheap

Alldaychem ships from India, right? Express PCT has very high shipping costs as far as I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Alldaychem ships from India, right? Express PCT has very high shipping costs as far as I know
Yea im pretty sure its India otherwise their prices wouldnt be that low.
lmo you should really consider taking half or quarter of a pill every day instead of a whole one, there is virtually no difference in dht reduction and your supply will last much longer :feelsokman:
There are even some studies on this but I cbf to search for them rn.

also over if you change from original to that indian fake crap.

unitedpharmacies.

Not "cheap" perse. But who the fuck cares to spend 1 hours searching searching for 20 usd discount.

They're good sites but actually prescription fin is way cheaper, i can get 4 months of 1mg fin ED for 10€ here in Italy.

Express PCT has very high shipping costs as far as I know
still way cheaper than prescription

I bought a bunch of fin packages from them for like 70 bucks total that'll last me for the next 4 years or something