Spending the evening literally crafting my desired implants. Eppley not any doc will be able to design an implant for myself like I can

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
I know my face. I can feel where tissue is thinner or thicker. I know the exact places that need augmenting and the places to leave alone I order to not become uncanny. Plan is to make a 3D file when I’ve made an implant I like and present this to eppley during creation phase.
908E2BD2 2FA4 4796 98A3 6A06DAD30481

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, lasthope, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
whoever invents an app which scans ur face, and uploads it onto app so you can move bones around and add implants... bro that shit gonna be so useful. I think it alr exists tho

• +1
Reactions: Slob, PubertyMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
whoever invents an app which scans ur face, and uploads it onto app so you can move bones around and add implants... bro that shit gonna be so useful. I think it alr exists tho
I’d rather mold it with my hands. Better control and very therapeutic in a strange way like molding your future in the palm of your hands

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope
I’d rather mold it with my hands. Better control and very therapeutic in a strange way like molding your future in the palm of your hands
then u gonna go to eppley with that skull and ask him to put it in u jfl??

• JFL
Reactions: bl0odyme5s, randomvanish, lasthope and 1 other person
walk in with that in ur hands they will send you to a mental asylum i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bl0odyme5s, Slob, gamma and 5 others
walk in with that in ur hands they will send you to a mental asylum i think
I literally had an in person consult w eppley and brought the skull and him and his assistant said it was one of the coolest things they’ve seen and that it helps the process a ton. L

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14543, lasthope and 2 others
then u gonna go to eppley with that skull and ask him to put it in u jfl??
I literally had an in person consult w eppley and brought the skull and him and his assistant said it was one of the coolest things they’ve seen and that it helps the process a ton. L

• Ugh..
Reactions: Administrator
"It's okay, Dr. Eppley. Let's just say how proud we are. Don't u see, he tried his best! Plus you need to buy a new rental property, remember?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 14543, lasthope and 3 others
Design looks bad ngl
I bet you would just slap a giant implant on without any idea of how your tissue lies on it and think this looks cool then look like handsome squidward LOL

"It's okay, Dr. Eppley. Let's just say how proud we are. Don't u see, he tried his best! Plus you need to buy a new rental property, remember?"
Lol you’re hilarious! That’s totally how it went

are you trying to be a craniofacial/maxillofacial surgeon?

Holy fuck I can fit a baseball in your orbitals. Why is the right one so much bigger? Do you have major eye area asymmetry?

what a clown world

what a time to be alive where you print out your skull and mold some implants and bring it to a doc to put in your head just to get laid :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Timelessbrah, chasing aesthetics and 2 others
how did you gut your skull printing? from ct only or what?

what a clown world

what a time to be alive where you print out your skull and mold some implants and bring it to a doc to put in your head just to get laid :lul:
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I bet you would just slap a giant implant on without any idea of how your tissue lies on it and think this looks cool then look like handsome squidward LOL
how you gonna design for that then? how would you know what will happen after soft tissue react ?

thats so autistic. i cant believe you are a real person. i feel bad for the people that have to deal with you

• Ugh..
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
thats so autistic. i cant believe you are a real person. i feel bad for the people that have to deal with you
Calm down, I’m just working on getting a good result because I’m terrified of being botched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
what a clown world
Not rly about getting laid, my biggest concern is just being comfortable in my own skin and not feel subhuman.

Holy fuck I can fit a baseball in your orbitals. Why is the right one so much bigger? Do you have major eye area asymmetry?
Lol that’s an illusion from the shadow. I’m actually almost perfectly symmetrical, that’s one of my only good features. Basically have a pretty good base but look soft af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Lol that’s an illusion from the shadow. I’m actually almost perfectly symmetrical, that’s one of my only good features. Basically have a pretty good base but look soft af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
A
Also your name is digital hitler so I already know you’re one of those fucking 16 year old autists who likes Pepe and shit so lol at your existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Yeah ct scan, just ask the place where u got it for DICOM data
wait, dicom from NORMAL ct scan? or did you do a 3d CT scan?
because i had a standard ct scan of my skull but when i opened the files, it were just layers from my skull (2d)
can i use them to create a 3d shit?