Spent freakin 12 hours on the phone, covid 19, done fucked everything up.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
I spent a total of 12 hours over two over the phone , calling about my tax refund, stimulus check, and health care. They got good damn, freaks, working at the IRS, and the government health care program. First 4 hours, im sent to different departments back and forth like a ping pong, after calling for 4 days straight and reaching no one. I finally get someone to fix the problem, and they told me someone made error on the address.

Then im on the phone for 5 hours, trying to get this health care situation fixed. Some black lady , on the phone gives me some bullshit, and says im not covered and i need to re-apply and it will take 35-40 days. I call the same hotline, some guy fixes the problem in 5 minutes, and tells me the lady before most have been mistaken im covered and my health card should come in 8-10 days, and that i can print out temp, card online. In 90 percent of all these cases their is error or mistake, or someone giving me false info its a black women. From now on everytime i hear a black female voice on the phone iam hanging up, till i get a man on the phone. No women, even more so NO BLACK WOMEN.

To make matters worse i have a bad rash, on my face as my dermitis is acting up. And my medication ran out, the meds prevent flare ups, and stop flaking. This condition is worse during the summer, and spring months. I get about 6 flare ups a year, usually causes redness and flaky skin, and last on average 4-6 days.

Last edited:
Get younger bro