Sports are actually made to be watched on betting on them

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Watching football while having some bet on the matches make it go from 10 to 100 in interesting factor super fast tbh jflz the adrenaline is extreme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma, Deleted member 8318 and 4 others
393db531-ea8d-4d53-a1ae-c0b25cd0759b-gif.1188331

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Why not both ?
Sports/Exercise are necessary for Humans

• +1
Why not both ?
Sports/Exercise are necessary for Humans
I meant watching them, like football, when you bet on a game its so much ee fun to watch

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10987
Well any sport really is so much funner to watch if you had put money on it. Lets say 5 euros and if the game is won in your favor then you get 30 euros, in situations like this your dopamine and adrenaline is much greater. Like watching the euros now i don't care much about countries like Russia and Finland playing, but if i put a bet on one of them it would be way different

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma and Deleted member 10987
Well any sport really is so much funner to watch if you had put money on it. Lets say 5 euros and if the game is won in your favor then you get 30 euros, in situations like this your dopamine and adrenaline is much greater. Like watching the euros now i don't care much about countries like Russia and Finland playing, but if i put a bet on one of them it would be way different
And if you dont bet ?

And if you dont bet ?
Well its not that fun, why would i have feelings for Russia or Finland? Maybe if the game is really tense and they play good, but other then that its mostly meh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Well its not that fun, why would i have feelings for Russia or Finland? Maybe if the game is really tense and they play good, but other then that its mostly meh
Why do tout root for in foot ?

• JFL
exactly
I betted on belgium-finland today
easy win tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
Why do you root for in football ?
I dont get this question really, i only can root for some countries like my own, or my city club without betting, watching some random countries play between eachother is not nearly as fun

• +1
  • Hmm...
I dont get this question really, i only can root for some countries like my own, or my city club without betting, watching some random countries play between eachother is not nearly as fun
So for Bosnia ?

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Bosnia, Croatia, North Macedonia. These ones basically
Why Croatia and north macedonia ?

Also i just wish Lyon would win the Champion League :feelswhy:

For Algeria the next CAN and maybe the WC :chad:

• +1
Why Croatia and north macedonia ?

Also i just wish Lyon would win the Champion League :feelswhy:

For Algeria the next CAN and maybe the WC :chad:
Im born and live in Macedonia, while ethnicaly Bosniak. Similar to how you could rout for Algeirs or France

• +1
  • Hmm...
Im born and live in Macedonia, while ethnicaly Bosniak. Similar to how you could rout for Algeirs or France
I see
Balkan is really a mess tbh
Really dont know how to understand it

• +1
I see
Balkan is really a mess tbh
Really dont know how to understand it
What part is hard to understand, its actually kinda simple really, probably one of the interesting historical regions on earth tho no doubt. What do you need explaining the most,m

• +1
  • Hmm...
imagine losing your money for such a shit

no, thank you.

• +1
What part is hard to understand, its actually kinda simple really, probably one of the interesting historical regions on earth tho no doubt. What do you need explaining the most,m
Like what country is what people
Also religions

• +1
imagine losing your money for such a shit

no, thank you.
Depends on how much you bet, it doesn't need to be too much, while you can actually gain quite a lot from that bet. It isn't any more wasting then wasting money on other useless consumer goods

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Depends on how much you bet, it doesn't need to be too much, while you can actually gain quite a lot from that bet. It isn't any more wasting then wasting money on other useless consumer goods
even 5 euro isnt worth it

and the chance of winning is low

• +1
Like what country is what people
Also religions
Very broad question jfl, and super long tbh. Basically Balkan culture/mentality/people are regarded as those places in Europe thay had Romano-Greek-Turkish influence in their history. So in this category Balkan countries would be 2/3 Romania, Moldova, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, North Greece, Bulgaria, Montenegro, and maybe Istanbul. While the rest like Croatia, Hungary and Slovenia are regarded as Western and Central European cause they had no Greeco Roman and Ottoman influence in their culture, they had latin catholic germanic influence. Just goijf from the capital of Croatia like Zagreb into a city like Sarajevo, Mostar, Belgrade you can notice the big difference, like goinf from a proper Euro city, to a semi euro semi middle eastern and slightly byzantine city.
This is how this place got cucked and divided, mostly from the Byzantines and Ottomans which influenced us and why our mentality is considered more Eastern today then other Europeans

• Hmm...
  • +1
even 5 euro isnt worth it

and the chance of winning is low
Yes bro, but you are underestimating the dopamine you get from watching games that you betted on, its fun of itself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes bro, but you are underestimating the dopamine you get from watching games that you betted on, its fun of itself
for 30 euro i can get my cock sucked in germany

Very broad question jfl, and super long tbh. Basically Balkan culture/mentality/people are regarded as those places in Europe thay had Romano-Greek-Turkish influence in their history. So in this category Balkan countries would be 2/3 Romania, Moldova, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, North Greece, Bulgaria, Montenegro, and maybe Istanbul. While the rest like Croatia, Hungary and Slovenia are regarded as Western and Central European cause they had no Greeco Roman and Ottoman influence in their culture, they had latin catholic germanic influence. Just goijf from the capital of Croatia like Zagreb into a city like Sarajevo, Mostar, Belgrade you can notice the big difference, like goinf from a proper Euro city, to a semi euro semi middle eastern and slightly byzantine city.
This is how this place got cucked and divided, mostly from the Byzantines and Ottomans which influenced us and why our mentality is considered more Eastern today then other Europeans
Eastern Romans were not Europeans ?

@TsarTsar444
Also explain me what Orthodoxy is
I only know what Catholicism and Protestantism is

• +1
  • Hmm...