SRS question, how good looking do you have to be to have young women give you unsolicited attention online

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
online, seek out your attention in messages, even in a few cases, talk to you regularly and exchange photos. Call you "cute"/ "hot" a lot.
I guess that means I must not be very bad looking. But this was a few years ago. And grudgingly, I know for a fact I had far less UEE back then. I'm almost entirely sure
thats why I don't look as good.

UEE is worse than what most of you on here think it is. I mean, I have good skull, hair, jaw. I REALLY wish I didn't have my eyelids looking like there are two bolonga slices attached to each eye.

"My balonga has a first name, it's ME"

Ahhhh FML. They're not THAT bad, they just shouldn't be showing; I have a decent browridge. I'd look Leo'...ish....if I had hooded or fairly hooded eyes.

It almost never happens unless you go somewhere where you're meant to be found.

When i was 15years old, i simped an e-girl and after all my messages she played with me. We talked and played together for like 2 years, she was in my team, i was the leader, sometimes she ignored me and sometimes when i played the dark sasuke she was hard-simping for me while i never shown my face. This shit hard pilled me.
One time we played on cs and she said "Damm you're so good" "Wow, what a beast" and other ridiculous stuff like this, i was denying all the shit she complimented me and she was crazy asf no joke.
After the call she told "Sorry but i have a boyfriend" and she leaved :lul:
I didn't give a fuck 'cause i knew it was useless to date an e girl but i didn't know why she told me that, i never asked her for a date

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
5+ PSL

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
high tier normie++

Most people on here can

online, seek out your attention in messages, even in a few cases, talk to you regularly and exchange photos. Call you "cute"/ "hot" a lot.
I guess that means I must not be very bad looking. But this was a few years ago. And grudgingly, I know for a fact I had far less UEE back then. I'm almost entirely sure
thats why I don't look as good.

UEE is worse than what most of you on here think it is. I mean, I have good skull, hair, jaw. I REALLY wish I didn't have my eyelids looking like there are two bolonga slices attached to each eye.

"My balonga has a first name, it's ME"

Ahhhh FML. They're not THAT bad, they just shouldn't be showing; I have a decent browridge. I'd look Leo'...ish....if I had hooded or fairly hooded eyes.
Leo + upper eyelid exposure = Nick Fuentes?