Stabbing pain in the chest today

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
After a long morning of negotiations, arguements and conflicts in my old uni, while walking home, I saw her, my oneitis, at the bus stop. Being low inhib af from all the slaying I told her "Good Morning" and she said the same. Then I went home to grieve.

And I looked at her and my heart starts pounding like crazy. I'm cool with every other women, but with her I get a panic attack. It has been like this for years, I don't think I will ever get over it. I can't even decide if I like her or not, it's so weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zadig, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
After a long morning of negotiations, arguements and conflicts in my old uni, while walking home, I saw her, my oneitis, at the bus stop. Being low inhib af from all the slaying I told her "Good Morning" and she said the same. Then I went home to grieve.

And I looked at her and my heart starts pounding like crazy. I'm cool with every other women, but with her I get a panic attack. It has been like this for years, I don't think I will ever get over it. I can't even decide if I like her or not, it's so weird.
rofl no lie i had some pain like this yesterday. Anyways smh atleast u didn't text her "Good morning babe" :feelsgah::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
rofl no lie i had some pain like this yesterday. Anyways smh atleast u didn't text her "Good morning babe" :feelsgah::bluepill:

I haven't exted her in over a year and I dont do that with girls I dont have sex with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
You also need to be a slayer in Greece tbh.
Cope with sluts

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:'''''''oneitis''''':bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy:

• +1
j f l

• +1
Being low inhib af from all the slaying I told her "Good Morning" and she said the same. Then I went home to grieve.

And I looked at her and my heart starts pounding like crazy.
LOL this is FUCKING GAY

• +1
LOL this is FUCKING GAY

This shit happens when you are a bluepilled 17 yo and get rejected by your biggest crush. It truamatizes you and every time you see her you get a panic attack because you are scared of rejection

• +1

My heart also goes crazy every time i see my oneitis, but when looking at other girls (that are way better looking) i am perfectly calm, i have no explanation for this shit.

• +1
My heart also goes crazy every time i see my oneitis, but when looking at other girls (that are way better looking) i am perfectly calm, i have no explanation for this shit.

Man it's exactly the same with me. i get a pani attack when seeing her, its a struggle to think rationally around her.

• +1
Man it's exactly the same with me. i get a pani attack when seeing her, its a struggle to think rationally around her.

It might be something good. Ever since my oneitis got so strong I have low inhibition around other girls. No matter if she's a model with really sexy clothing I just don't care.

Before my oneitis I was high inhib around other girls but after my oneitis I dont care.

U experienced the same ?

• +1
It might be something good. Ever since my oneitis got so strong I have low inhibition around other girls. No matter if she's a model with really sexy clothing I just don't care.

Before my oneitis I was high inhib around other girls but after my oneitis I dont care.

U experienced the same ?
Same boyo.

• +1

U experienced the same ?

Same tbh. It's like all the stress other girls could give me is concetrated in her. Although, im low inhib with oneitis too.

• +1
It's happening

• +1
This shit happens when you are a bluepilled 17 yo and get rejected by your biggest crush. It truamatizes you and every time you see her you get a panic attack because you are scared of rejection
You are a fucking pussy, I got rejected by my 1st crush when 14yo, I was in love with her since 13, I talked with her, I did everything I could and she rejected me (and she was a fat, average very short girl).

I got rejected by another crush when 15 yo because I got mad at my friend, I went badshit crazy and pushed everything in my way and that included my crush so she got hurt and I dun goofed

that same year I got in love with another woman for 6 months and you know how she humiliated me? She told me "yeah I'll come and have a walk with you" but you know what she did? Yes, she came but WITH ANOTHER FUCKING MAN, MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND, SHE BROUGHT HIM IN AND I GOT CUCKED TO HELL AND BACK

I got also rejected by very true oneitis last year 3 times, it was an emotional rollercoaster, she loved me but when we were reaching climax she ignored me and nothing happenned at all, then I discovered the blackpill, I lost all hope in my life because I got to knew that I wasn't enough for her and I forced myself to forget her, it was painful, she is so beautiful and graceful to me but I needed to stand up for myself

Also I have got rejected by other 23 completely random girls (or even more, can't remember exactly)

And all this at 17, you are huge fucking pussy and you don't know what a failed love story is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
It's happening

What is happening
I got rejected by another crush when 15 yo because I got mad at my friend, I went badshit crazy and pushed everything in my way and that included my crush so she got hurt and I dun goofed

That was your fault

that same year I got in love with another woman for 6 months and you know how she humiliated me? She told me "yeah I'll come and have a walk with you" but you know what she did? Yes, she came but WITH ANOTHER FUCKING MAN, MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND, SHE BROUGHT HIM IN AND I GOT CUCKED TO HELL AND BACK

did he fuck her?

she loved me but when we were reaching climax she ignored me and nothing happenned at all,

what kind of climax? also if she loved you she would have fucked you

And all this at 17, you are huge fucking pussy and you don't know what a failed love story is

mine is more tragic cause we were going to have sex but she chnaged her mind about it. i am alos addicted to nicotine because I made out with her and she is a smoker.

And dude, my oneitis is my first love. Yur first love wasn't your oneitis, so its not the same. I have gotten rejected by many girls some wee uglier some where prettiers, but her rejection willf roever be the worst since it was the first and the most truamatic one.

And she reejcted me two times, 1 in HS when she just said she didnt want to go out with me and then in college, 5 years later, when she said she doesn't feel like having sex

Last edited:
  • +1