Stacy at my school asked for my snapchat today

D

Deleted member 16456

Nigger
I think she was joking tho but maybe not? We have assigned seats in class and we just got them yesterday. She would always joke with me about why I don talk to her and shit out loud to bring attention to us. She also would touch my leg with hers and rub it on purpose, weird lol. Today she blurted out in class for my Snapchat I rejected her tho because I know she is trying to make a fool of me, but maybe she is srs? Probably not, I´m normie

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Hikicel69, Lmao and 4 others
I think she was joking tho but maybe not? We have assigned seats in class and we just got them yesterday. She would always joke with me about why I don talk to her and shit out loud to bring attention to us. She also would touch my leg with hers and rub it on purpose, weird lol. Today she blurted out in class for my Snapchat I rejected her tho because I know she is trying to make a fool of me, but maybe she is srs? Probably not, I´m normie
post face and the truth will reveal itself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and UglyGod360
post face and the truth will reveal itself
No I am ugly lol, I know she is fucking with me, dunno why she rubs up on my leg in shit tho:p:p:ROFLMAO:

i had a stacy like me but i was too high inhib and now we ghost each other

remember when every girl on tiktok admitted to playing with the socially awkward, ugly guys feeling for an ego boost?

tell her to leave you alone and watch her ego crumble tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827, HQNPmaxxing and 9 others
remember when every girl on tiktok admitted to playing with the socially awkward, ugly guys feeling for an ego boost?

tell her to leave you alone and watch her ego crumble tbh
Yeah next time she pulls that shit Ima rape her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ajq9q9wajka, Lmao and 3 others
honestly dont end up regretting not going for it

are u actually NT like you're popular in school? Or are you lower in the social hierarchy

If this is true, you will probably end up regretting not going for it. I had a similar experience in high school. I ignored all her advances and her friend telling me she liked me cause I convinced myself she was trying to troll or humiliate me. Normies aren't blackpilled and many foids don't realize the value/power of their looks until later. Even if she is much better looking than you, this might be your only chance ever to get a non-looksmatched girl. So don't waste your chance.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Patient A
If this is true, you will probably end up regretting not going for it. I had a similar experience in high school. I ignored all her advances and her friend telling me she liked me cause I convinced myself she was trying to troll or humiliate me. Normies aren't blackpilled and many foids don't realize the value/power of their looks until later. Even if she is much better looking than you, this might be your only chance ever to get a non-looksmatched girl. So don't waste your chance.
pretty much yeah. worst case scenario you get trolled

I used to have the same autistic mindset and rejected Staceys when I was younger that I would not be able to get when I got older+acne.

:feelswhy:can never turn back the clock

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, javab and oatmeal

I used to have the same autistic mindset and rejected Staceys when I was younger that I would not be able to get when I got older+acne.

well, least you had a chance man (y)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
well, least you had a chance man (y)
literally had girls on the street approach me and ask for my digits and snapchat and that.

I autistically thought they were just fucking with me and was paranoid about everyone. Then once I became bloated and got acne I got zero attention. Story of my helplessly autistically wasted youth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: getra, UglyGod360, javab and 1 other person
fuck man what am I doing with my life.

:feelswah:

Yeah, this sucks. It fucked my mind for a while. It also seems to be a common thing in this forum, I've not been here for that long and I've seen stories like mine a few times. There were several girls interested in me when I was young, including the one I mentioned before who was my crush and a Stacey. My aspie mindset of thinking they were trying to humiliate me cucked me big time.

Yeah, this sucks. It fucked my mind for a while. It also seems to be a common thing in this forum, I've not been here for that long and I've seen stories like mine a few times. There were several girls interested in me when I was young, including the one I mentioned before who was my crush and a Stacey. My aspie mindset of thinking they were trying to humiliate me cucked me big time.

how old are you bro? I think I'm like 22 now

I'm 21. We seem to have a similar story
Come on a voice chat so we can offer each other mental support did srs

• +1
Reactions: javab
what i've learned from being in ur shoes is to at least ask her out soon rather than wait

I realize the longer I sat on not doing anything, the more they're willing to friendzone you

WHATEVER YOU DO PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE DO NOT TRY AND BECOME HER FRIEND OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. THIS WILL FRIENDZONE YOU IMMEDIATELY

• +1
Reactions: litaz, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and javab
how do teens fail to recognize if they're being trolled or not I don't get it. what's your fucking IQ? :tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::no::no:

Where does this come from?

I have one friend IRL who id consider a ‘slayer’ (a 20+ N count all with attractive girls)

Probably 15 of them were at least decent friends with him and then they would either drink together and fuck OR hangout alone and ‘watch a movie’. I think if she friendzones you u couldnt have fucked her in the first place. If you become friends with her while being attractive she will want to fuck u.
whats his height and face?

how do teens fail to recognize if they're being trolled or not I don't get it. what's your fucking IQ? :tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::no::no:
95 iq here I was joking I know she was fucking with me I want reacts:feelsgood:

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Where does this come from?

I have one friend IRL who id consider a ‘slayer’ (a 20+ N count all with attractive girls)

Probably 15 of them were at least decent friends with him and then they would either drink together and fuck OR hangout alone and ‘watch a movie’. I think if she friendzones you u couldnt have fucked her in the first place. If you become friends with her while being attractive she will want to fuck u.
it's a normie tale of coping with being subhuman and larping as if you were just unlucky or 'fucked up your game' :feelsuhh: chad has 50 stacy friends and fucks every single one of them :owo:

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 4614
it's a normie tale of coping with being subhuman and larping as if you were just unlucky or 'fucked up your game' :feelsuhh: chad has 50 stacy friends and fucks every single one of them :owo:
Im ugly and I get lots a pussy stop with this blackpill :ROFLMAO:

Material girl) And I get it from my mammy
Balmain, bustdowns, these hoes can't stand me
(Material girl) Currently working on a Grammy
Meanwhile, pussy poppin' with ya man in Miami

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614