Stacylite got humbled - storytime

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
Decided to go out with one of my friends today as he's leaving the country for some time and one of his friends were celebrating their birthday today, they had therefore booked a bar so I of course agreed for the free drinks.

We were early so we stood in front of the bar until they arrived from the partybus, the first thing I hear is this stacylite yelling we had matched on tinder, she then proceeds to approach me, I was of course confused as all of my matches look pretty much the same and I haven't been on tinder for a while. She tells me I never added her back on insta or replied to her message on tinder and asks me for my phone to confirm.

I hand her the phone and once I open my tinder her face quickly turned from happy smiling to a neutral look. Her face was met with this sight
IMG 20220728 012111

I give her a small comment about me not being on tinder much and suggest she uses the search bar instead of looking through the messages to find out conversation as it will otherwise take too long. She proceeds to enter her name and after waiting a minute for it to leads she says told you so. I then jokingly reply to her last message stating that I'm at farfars (the name of the bar)
IMG 20220728 010247

She then says that I should accept the follow request on Instagram and I let her find her profile there as well while having 100+ follower requests purely from girls as I put it in my bio (statusmaxing JFL), poor girl proceeds to look for her name and adds herself, poor girl got humbled twice within the 5 minute conversation and still spends the rest of the evening sticked onto me like glue...

I left after an hour and a half as I still have to do work now, so when I said goodbye to people she notices and tells me if I could stay a bit longer, once again I had to deny and told her maybe another time as she now has my socials. (This was not intentional of course, I could consider, but I do have a lot of my plate) still amazes me that a Stacylite would go above and beyond after being humbled 2-3 times in that short if a timespan and there was plenty of decently looking guys there

Oh well, hope you guys enjoyed reading me brutally humbling this girl unintentionally, I'll keep you updated if I end up slaying in the future, gotta go back to work - let me know if you guys want more of these btw

Also a small humblebrag - a girl on the way home near the metro that was walking with a dude she first yelled he's walking in stilettos (I'm wearing Oxfords so it's loud when I walk and sounds like stillettos) she tells the guy walking besides him that I look like someone from peaky blinders then proceeds to yell it to me - I think my heart melted and fell in love, I took the elevator down while they took the escalator to the metro and I came first and she asks if I know peaky blinders - well duh, see my Avi and asks me what Toma's last name is I say Shelby and they both cheered. She seemed JB but that girl has my heart and made my night

TLDR: tindermatch recognized me when I was at a bar, told me I matched with her and was irritated I didn't accept follow on Instagram, she takes my phone and get humbled by the unread convos and matches/Instagram requests.
Ended up rejecting her request to stay longer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Hero of the Imperium, ROTTING and 17 others
As a Stacylite with very high SMV she should have so many other options on her plate including possibly Chads. I wonder why she got so hung up on you like a little puppy dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
not a single yoctopixel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
As a Stacylite with very high SMV she should have so many other options on her plate including possibly Chads. I wonder why she got so hung up on you like a little puppy dog.
I agree... And I'm amazed she actually remembered my face and that we matched as the last text I sent was 18th of July

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
I agree... And I'm amazed she actually remembered my face and that we matched as the last text I sent was 18th of July
You might have either been her type, or the best-looking guy in her eyes. Women never forget very attractive male faces.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
When she saw your tinder it just made you more attractive to her, preselection on steroids, if you giver her attention for her it's like you choose her it's like you chose her out of those thousands of girls

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Ken, ROTTING and 4 others
You might have either been her type, or the best-looking guy in her eyes. Women never forget very attractive male faces.
Hmm, maybe my Instagram was also some of the reason she remembered me as she added me and I do have a small status halo as well with ~17k followers

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Ken and Xangsane
Hmm, maybe my Instagram was also some of the reason she remembered me as she added me and I do have a small status halo as well with ~17k followers
Women are attracted to status
How many followers did she have in comparison to you?

• +1
I guess she might have been a typical college or university student.
Probably, she was really attractive which was surprising to me, but she almost doesn't have any posts (6 pics)

• +1
Probably, but she was really attractive but she almost doesn't have any posts (6 pics)
I think she might have been in awe of your status as girls care a lot about followers.
Did you also see her Tinder account?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
its not the same bruh at his level shes disposable and she probably thought in her head youd be some htn orbiter lel

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 18776 and Xangsane
its not the same bruh at his level shes disposable and she probably thought in her head youd be some htn orbiter lel
Niko is HTN-Chadlite. He says she's a solid Stacylite.

@ReadBooksEveryday How was your Tinder experience before settling down with your wife?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
Decided to go out with one of my friends today as he's leaving the country for some time and one of his friends were celebrating their birthday today, they had therefore booked a bar so I of course agreed for the free drinks.

We were early so we stood in front of the bar until they arrived from the partybus, the first thing I hear is this stacylite yelling we had matched on tinder, she then proceeds to approach me, I was of course confused as all of my matches look pretty much the same and I haven't been on tinder for a while. She tells me I never added her back on insta or replied to her message on tinder and asks me for my phone to confirm.

I hand her the phone and once I open my tinder her face quickly turned from happy smiling to a neutral look. Her face was met with this sight
View attachment 1797902
I give her a small comment about me not being on tinder much and suggest she uses the search bar instead of looking through the messages to find out conversation as it will otherwise take too long. She proceeds to enter her name and after waiting a minute for it to leads she says told you so. I then jokingly reply to her last message stating that I'm at farfars (the name of the bar)
View attachment 1797903

She then says that I should accept the follow request on Instagram and I let her find her profile there as well while having 100+ follower requests purely from girls as I put it in my bio (statusmaxing JFL), poor girl proceeds to look for her name and adds herself, poor girl got humbled twice within the 5 minute conversation and still spends the rest of the evening sticked onto me like glue...

I left after an hour and a half as I still have to do work now, so when I said goodbye to people she notices and tells me if I could stay a bit longer, once again I had to deny and told her maybe another time as she now has my socials. (This was not intentional of course, I could consider, but I do have a lot of my plate) still amazes me that a Stacylite would go above and beyond after being humbled 2-3 times in that short if a timespan and there was plenty of decently looking guys there

Oh well, hope you guys enjoyed reading me brutally humbling this girl unintentionally, I'll keep you updated if I end up slaying in the future, gotta go back to work - let me know if you guys want more of these btw

Also a small humblebrag - a girl on the way home near the metro that was walking with a dude she first yelled he's walking in stilettos (I'm wearing Oxfords so it's loud when I walk and sounds like stillettos) she tells the guy walking besides him that I look like someone from peaky blinders then proceeds to yell it to me - I think my heart melted and fell in love, I took the elevator down while they took the escalator to the metro and I came first and she asks if I know peaky blinders - well duh, see my Avi and asks me what Toma's last name is I say Shelby and they both cheered. She seemed JB but that girl has my heart and made my night
Got a TLDR: ?

• +1
I think she might have been in awe of your status as girls care a lot about followers.
Did you also see her Tinder account?
I didn't sadly, I went into the bar with my friend for drinks after she followed herself on my Instagram

• +1
Niko is HTN-Chadlite. He says she's a solid Stacylite.
maybe but his phenotype is the absolute peak putting him leagues above her and she probably didnt account for that

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Xangsane
pushing her off increases her desire for you. thats why she was relentless.

when she messages you, take like 2 days to respond and then fuck her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Niklaus Mikaelson
maybe but his phenotype is the absolute peak putting him leagues above her and she probably didnt account for that
Niko seems to like slim blondes, isn't that the highest objective SMV pheno for women?
How would you describe his pheno?

• +1
I didn't sadly, I went into the bar with my friend for drinks after she followed herself on my Instagram
You could have seen who else she was talking to and if you mogged everyone else, if of course, she allowed it. She looked at yours.

• +1
yt females

• +1
What kind of sorcery is this? Niko how many followers do you have on ig?

• +1
Niko seems to like slim blondes, isn't that the highest objective SMV pheno for women?
How would you describe his pheno?
hes basically the same, but he mogs because theres less guys like him than girls like her, thus her actually remembering him and him having no idea who the fuck she is top kek

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
You could have seen who else she was talking to and if you mogged everyone else, if of course, she allowed it. She looked at yours.
I can meet up with her at some point and I'll ask

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Blackgymmax and Xangsane
hes basically the same, but he mogs because theres less guys like him than girls like her, thus her actually remembering him and him having no idea who the fuck she is top kek
Going by pheno, do you think @Niko69 or @ReadBooksEveryday mogs?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Niklaus Mikaelson
Going by pheno, do you think @Niko69 or @ReadBooksEveryday mogs?
niko easily. pretty sure his is peak smv
guys like him and zack cox are ideal and basically destroy tinder everywhere on the planet without effort

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Thanks for the reminder that it is utterly pointless to interact with a foid unless she is obsessed with you like this foid cleary is and unless you can show her first hand how much other girls value you

Foids are so fucking retarded it's unbelievable, she genuinely believes that if she fucks you she will be able to have you to herself despite seeing evidence that you have thousands of girls messaging you on tinder

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Ken, ROTTING and 4 others
How'd ya get so many IG followers

Aren't they both similar coloring?
i dont think so from what i remembered. gonzalos or whatever seems too brunette or so and the skin color may be a bit different + eye color

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thanks for the reminder that it is utterly pointless to interact with a foid unless she is obsessed with you like this foid cleary is and unless you can show her first hand how much other girls value you

Foids are so fucking retarded it's unbelievable, she genuinely believes that if she fucks you she will be able to have you to herself despite seeing evidence that you have thousands of girls messaging you on tinder
I mean, it's true, they do think just because we match on tinder it's secured as there's thousands of guys simping hard, some of the girls need a reality check once in a while JFL. Although I would definitely hook up with her I have no desire of a LTR for the next 4+ yrs as I don't have the time. And idk if the first thank you is sarcastic or not but either you're welcome or sorry for reminding you

• +1
Reactions: Loki and 6ft4
How'd ya get so many IG followers
Had a powerlifting instagram so had a bunch of sweaty gymbros follow me, but I archived most of it and rebranding it now into classic menswear and added it I to my tinder so basically all new follow requests are girls - also once payed 20 bucks to be featured on a powerlifting instagram JFL

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Lmao, Amnesia and 1 other person
i dont think so from what i remembered. gonzalos or whatever seems too brunette or so and the skin color may be a bit different + eye color
@ReadBooksEveryday What's your eye colour?

Had a powerlifting instagram so had a bunch of sweaty gymbros follow me, but I archived most of it and rebranding it now into classic menswear and added it I to my tinder so basically all new follow requests are girls - also once payed 20 bucks to be featured on a powerlifting instagram JFL
you actually lift? you seem too good looking to bother with that shit

• +1
Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
I mean, it's true, they do think just because we match on tinder it's secured as there's thousands of guys simping hard, some of the girls need a reality check once in a while JFL. Although I would definitely hook up with her I have no desire of a LTR for the next 4+ yrs as I don't have the time. And idk if the first thank you is sarcastic or not but either you're welcome or sorry for reminding you
What is your target laycount?

• +1
you actually lift? you seem too good looking to bother with that shit
I was very passionate about it in the past, although I lost a lot of kg's (14 to be exact) the past two years duo to working to much and not being able to eat enough, having a gf also didn't help as I had to travel to England and I was cooking for us both so didn't want to bother with cooking two separate meals (I ate the same boring food everyday which I didn't want to inflict on my ex) - I still believe I kept some of my gains though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Ken, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
What is your target laycount?
I don't have a target laycount tbh, currently don't have time for anything, would actually prefer to have 2-3 girls I have good sexual chemistry in rotation

• +1

How many followers did u gain from that 20 buck promotion?

How many roughly have u gained from just putting ur ig on Tinder?

Damn how many years did it take for u to get to ur current follower count from when u first made IG

• +1
staceylite got humbled *proceeds to write essay about her*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine and Niklaus Mikaelson
20,000 matches means you were swiping for days on end like an abused dog

1000 is enough. 22000 is overkill and indicates a narcy mentality
She was in awe that a non woman can be more narcissistic than them. Indeed she became an abused dog since then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Thinking_Machine, Chadeep and 2 others
How many followers did u gain from that 20 buck promotion?

How many roughly have u gained from just putting ur ig on Tinder?

Damn how many years did it take for u to get to ur current follower count from when u first made IG
It was a long time ago so I don't remember precise numbers, but I believe I gained like 2k ISH followers that month with the promotion as I had a semi viral transformation video and it was the David laid times where stuff like that was hyp. I had my insta for quite a handful of years, since like 2016 I believe so not fast by any means

• +1
Reactions: Loki