Stacylite neighbor wants to smoke weed with me

frendly

frendly

👁
The only reason why we both talk to each other is because my sister fucks her older brother that’s in college and they’re supposedly “just friends”. Our parents also force us to talk to each other :hnghn:. I remember needing a drive to school and she let me go with her brother. We were sitting in the back and she put her head on my neck and said she was tired. She then said that she wanted to do something bad like “smoke weed, vape” for once. She told me that she wanted to smoke with me almost 4 times but we never actually planned it out. She said if we do end up doing it, it’ll be in her room with the doors locked. I wanna try weed once but I don’t wanna become an addict or some shit. The relationship I have with this bitch is weird because she’s widely known and only talks to me when we’re alone.:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Daniel Plainview, UnluckyRedSmith and 1 other person
frendly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and frendly
Tales from the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Alt Number 3, UnluckyRedSmith and 5 others
I’m subhuman and she is a whore
Her only talking to you when you're both alone is a bad sign, but still worth going and trying something with her

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member

• JFL
Reactions: frendly
Her only talking to you when you're both alone is a bad sign, but still worth going and trying something with her
That’s true, I’ll try doing the weed thing with her. Maybe I’ll get some from my friend. Oh god I hope I don’t become a druggie

Smoke weed and have fun do not go into this with the intention of getting sex or bj, if she likes you that happens naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2729, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Holy shit this site is full of kids... Muh dont wanna be addicted to weed :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, fjor2096 and 1 other person
The only reason why we both talk to each other is because my sister fucks her older brother that’s in college and they’re supposedly “just friends”. Our parents also force us to talk to each other :hnghn:. I remember needing a drive to school and she let me go with her brother. We were sitting in the back and she put her head on my neck and said she was tired. She then said that she wanted to do something bad like “smoke weed, vape” for once. She told me that she wanted to smoke with me almost 4 times but we never actually planned it out. She said if we do end up doing it, it’ll be in her room with the doors locked. I wanna try weed once but I don’t wanna become an addict or some shit. The relationship I have with this bitch is weird because she’s widely known and only talks to me when we’re alone.:lul:
You won't get addicted to weed srs

like I said on another one of your threads you have nothing to lose from just doing the shit you keep asking us about just do it

and if this means you can hook up with high tier bitch then go for it.

assuming this isn't all larp that is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview and frendly
Didnt read anyway Op you're such an insufferable fucking tool that I want to dry-dog you no lube nothing

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and frendly
Send pics nigga PM

• Hmm...
Stop larping ong

• Hmm...
my stacylite neightobur moved out so that she would never have to see my ugly face ever again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and frendly