Started treating women like children today

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern Recognition
They seem to not really like it.

Should i continue, wyt ?

I am not ugly quite the opposite, i have access to multiple females.

In any respect what yall think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, NZb6Air, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
I have no fllipin idea I usually tease women

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and LOOKISM-LOGIC
depends how they are like if they are shy yes but if there mature no

• +1
If your chadlite it doesn't really matter

• +1
I have no fllipin idea I usually tease women
I tease and talk to them playfully, it is a fool’s path to be high brow with foids.

Foids are no different than infants so it follows…

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and gigell
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Xalgraz
I tease and talk to them playfully, it is a fool’s path to be high brow with foids.

Foids are no different than infants so it follows…
Too complicated I wish more simple

• +1
  • +1
depends how they are like if they are shy yes but if there mature no
Mature women still desire play but obv tone it down with them

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
even children shouldn't be "treated like children" with the poppo googoo gaga shit, lol

the right way to treat women and children is with understanding and empathy i.e. recognizigin the simplicity, insignificance and changing nature of their thoughts, needs, feelings etc

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, notsocommonthumb and LOOKISM-LOGIC
even children shouldn't be "treated like children" with the poppo googoo gaga shit, lol

the right way to treat women and children is with understanding and empathy i.e. recognizigin the simplicity, insignificance and changing nature of their thoughts, needs, feelings etc
Not true your answer is really just surface level normie thinking

I dint mean teat them like children in the literal sense.

Read up some Schopenhauer, schizo theories etc and you will see

I know this seems autistic but I know this to be true.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and NZb6Air

The view the ancients had of women was the right view.

• +1
Read up some Schopenhauer, schizo theories etc and you will see
i read everything lol, it's exactly in the literal sense which is what mirrors reality

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Impressive approach method.
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Ah, yes, treat the woman like a child on the first date. While at dinner, the waitress hands you a menu but when she hands her one, you stop her and say, "Kid's menu, please." The date stares at you, speechless.

"I'm not a fucking child, asshole," she assumes. Yet, you ignore her as if she was one and her wittle tantrum will not work this time.

The waitress returns and hands her the kiddie menu, she grabs it and tosses it on the floor, acting like a spoiled little brat. She folds her arms and pouts. So you order for her, "She will take the kiddie burger and small fry and a juice box, oh..," you scan the menu but can't find what you're looking for. "Does a toy or crayons and coloring book come with the meal?" Your date abruptly stands up, causing the ice cubes in the glasses of water to rattle. She grabs her Hannah Montana glittery purse and leaves the restaurant.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and LOOKISM-LOGIC
I don’t get what you said
? you said schop doesn't mean it in the literal sense which is wrong (there isn't even an alternative, what the fuck is puerile etc besides actual child behaviour)

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Impressive approach method.
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Ah, yes, treat the woman like a child on the first date. While at dinner, the waitress hands you a menu but when she hands her one, you stop her and say, "Kid's menu, please." The date stares at you, speechless.

"I'm not a fucking child, asshole," she assumes. Yet, you ignore her as if she was one and her wittle tantrum will not work this time.

The waitress returns and hands her the kiddie menu, she grabs it and tosses it on the floor, acting like a spoiled little brat. She folds her arms and pouts. So you order for her, "She will take the kiddie burger and small fry and a fruit box, oh..," you scan the menu but can't find what you're looking for. "Does a toy or crayons and coloring book come with the meal?" Your date abruptly stands up, causing the ice cubes in the glasses of water to rattle. She grabs her Hannah Montana glittery purse and leaves the restaurant.
Dnrd tbh

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and BigJimsWornOutTires
? you said schop doesn't mean it in the literal sense which is wrong (there isn't even an alternative, what the fuck is puerile etc besides actual child behaviour)
Fuck it i am not typing paragraphs, we will leave it there saar

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and BigJimsWornOutTires
They seem to not really like it.

Should i continue, wyt ?

I am not ugly quite the opposite, i have access to multiple females.

In any respect what yall think
What would u rate urself tho? I've noticed that some like it but I don't go that route myself.

• +1
Fuck it i am not typing paragraphs, we will leave it there saar
cope, it's easy if u actually read him, women just like children are full expressions of the will, most of them lack the intellect to camouflage it

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and LOOKISM-LOGIC
What would u rate urself tho? I've noticed that some like it but I don't go that route myself.
i am high htn, low cl on a good day.

Tbh I may just treat them in a facile, unserious manner generally, but it can vary. No need to be like an attentive boy scout with women tbh.

I believe how ancient societies treated women was the right logical way.

• +1
cope, it's easy if u actually read him, women just like children are full expressions of the will, most of them lack the intellect to camouflage it
Alr

• JFL
then why the fuck do you comment on here if you don't want honest advice?
I don’t make such posts as an inquiry for knowledge in a stepwise manner.

I want to see the collective opinion on a based forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and NZb6Air
I don’t make such posts as an inquiry for knowledge in a stepwise manner.

I want to see the collective opinion on a based forum tbh
nigger u can't namedrop the goat just to say alr and dnr?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and BigJimsWornOutTires
nigger u can't namedrop the goat just to say alr and dnr?
What are you trying to do here. Trying to assert yourself over me in an online forum, if you were not you would be typing paragraphs.

You should give less of a fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, NZb6Air and LOOKISM-LOGIC
What are you trying to do here. Trying to assert yourself over me in an online forum if you were not you would be typing paragraphs.

You should give less of a fuck
wdym? do you know how rare it is to see some schop ref, i'm trynna see u're non-npc opinion on X, it's water in desert type shit

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
wdym? do you know how rare it is to see some schop ref, i'm trynna see u're non-npc opinion on X, it's water in desert type shit
Ahh.

Alr that clarification was needed, one is limited when communicating in text

• JFL