Starting next week i'm actually going to real school for the week and having a normal year

D

Deleted member 2214

I wish I didn't have an email for bad news sometimes (a school email). I got a very, very tight schedule filled with shit that I want to do for my own mind with my spare time on my fucking day, because every day, is MY FUCKING DAY. I usually lurk the internet on a second tab behind my zoom and google classes and have both my mic and camera turned off (unless it's physical education of course, in which they put some shitty livestream with our PE teacher who always records it during the weekends).

If I don't wanna play on my laptop or my console, then I go to the park and start playing basketball or tennis. If not, I start walking around in circles talking to old people. If I don't wanna do that either, I go to my rooftop and play ping pong with my brother, whom is always up for it for some reason but he also has a lot of time on his hands. If I don't want to do any of the things I previously mentioned, then I go to the parking lot beneath my apartment and start looking around for coins on the floor. I've found 26 pennies and dimes in the last two months, people can't hold their pocket it seems.

There's like four teenagers out of a million boomers on my whole condo and most of them i'm actually sure aren't teenagers just college kids who have zero things I could relate to. As for school, one of my friends is sick (not covid gladly) and another one is on vacation without his vidya or contacts so i'm not seeing them for the next month at all. This one lazy but cute Becky with sad eyebags is very clingy and always facetiming me after 11:00 telling me the same trivia about some movie she saw at the cinema or museum, etc.

I don't want to go to real school again. I don't want it and I don't need it. In our online version we have an entire custom made website with modules and shit that I works perfectly and I know what to upload to get peak marks and when to do it, but it has no relation to my actual school since i'm barely finished with high school and this is supposedly a "prep system" even though I still haven't qualified. My driving school, guess what? Closed too.

I don't want to socialize with a bunch of unknown low tier normie niggas whom i've only interacted via videocalls and chats. My brain opens up new paths everytime I meet new groups of people as a whole, and this includes teachers, so I purposedly force myself to see everyone as NPCs whom I should NEVER maker eye contact with unless they're close friends/family member or if they're a girl I like.

They're putting cameras all over the classrooms and cafeteria, high quality ones too, so I can't do anything aside from school related shit on our monitors and personal devices.

How am I supposed to furfill my brain's need for dopamine rushes?

EDIT: Tbh what else should I do, should I plan a vacation somewhere too?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Adriana Lima, isis_Bleach and 12 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12856
@Senhor Cabrito @TRUE_CEL @PYT @portuguesecel

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 11406, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 5189, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
read every single word, to be honest i hate online classes which is why i dropped out again this year (and the year before), i on the other hand cannot wait for schools to be reopened. but i know somewhere along the line i will lose motivation again and probably drop out as usual jfl, ive dropped out at least ten times by now starting since 2016

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy, Acnno and 5 others
read every single word, to be honest i hate online classes which is why i dropped out again this year (and the year before), i on the other hand cannot wait for schools to be reopened. but i know somewhere along the line i will lose motivation again and probably drop out as usual jfl, ive dropped out at least ten times by now starting since 2016
What classes are you a part of?

If I can finish high school before I turn 18 then that gives me perfect time to finish all my prep modules and find a simple job by my birthday so I can live by myself by the time i'm 19. My parents are definetly kicking me out lol.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Yerico7, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Read everything because tag, tbh I hate online classes and I can’t wait to go back to real classes and interact and socialize like a normal human being again kinda odd that u would want to stay in your house ngl

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Pietrosiek
Read everything because tag, tbh I hate online classes and I can’t wait to go back to real classes and interact and socialize like a normal human being again kinda odd that u would want to stay in your house ngl
My house has food, water, entertainment live TV, is clean, is decorated with the things I like, has a storage center, a poop and shower center (my bathroom, with my desired scent too) and my own personal masturbation sector (my room at midnight).

School has cockroaches, dirty water, wierd empty rooms with cobwebs everywhere, extremely NT normies (with a terrible male/female ratio), a small claustrophic and uncanny cafeteria, a small yard which we can't play ball in since some retard broke a plant vase, and a piano room which always has at least one grown up in it.

Wow, very tough choice indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, mogstar and Pietrosiek
sorry you have to actually go to schoool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, mogstar and Pietrosiek
Vacation is your hope

GL OP
Calimero big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I wish I didn't have an email for bad news sometimes (a school email). I got a very, very tight schedule filled with shit that I want to do for my own mind with my spare time on my fucking day, because every day, is MY FUCKING DAY. I usually lurk the internet on a second tab behind my zoom and google classes and have both my mic and camera turned off (unless it's physical education of course, in which they put some shitty livestream with our PE teacher who always records it during the weekends).

If I don't wanna play on my laptop or my console, then I go to the park and start playing basketball or tennis. If not, I start walking around in circles talking to old people. If I don't wanna do that either, I go to my rooftop and play ping pong with my brother, whom is always up for it for some reason but he also has a lot of time on his hands. If I don't want to do any of the things I previously mentioned, then I go to the parking lot beneath my apartment and start looking around for coins on the floor. I've found 26 pennies and dimes in the last two months, people can't hold their pocket it seems.

There's like four teenagers out of a million boomers on my whole condo and most of them i'm actually sure aren't teenagers just college kids who have zero things I could relate to. As for school, one of my friends is sick (not covid gladly) and another one is on vacation without his vidya or contacts so i'm not seeing them for the next month at all. This one lazy but cute Becky with sad eyebags is very clingy and always facetiming me after 11:00 telling me the same trivia about some movie she saw at the cinema or museum, etc.

I don't want to go to real school again. I don't want it and I don't need it. In our online version we have an entire custom made website with modules and shit that I works perfectly and I know what to upload to get peak marks and when to do it, but it has no relation to my actual school since i'm barely finished with high school and this is supposedly a "prep system" even though I still haven't qualified. My driving school, guess what? Closed too.

I don't want to socialize with a bunch of unknown low tier normie niggas whom i've only interacted via videocalls and chats. My brain opens up new paths everytime I meet new groups of people as a whole, and this includes teachers, so I purposedly force myself to see everyone as NPCs whom I should NEVER maker eye contact with unless they're close friends/family member or if they're a girl I like.

They're putting cameras all over the classrooms and cafeteria, high quality ones too, so I can't do anything aside from school related shit on our monitors and personal devices.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2214

Read every word and agree with you. I went back to real school last week and I absolutely hate it. My school is legit littered with cameras, everywhere you go there is one. I don't like anyone at my school either, I have like two real friends and thats it, I go home and I'm so drained.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 2214
Education is important 👍😀
yeah but online school is better because you don't have to go anywhere so i am sorry he has to actually go in to school

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Read every word and agree with you. I went back to real school last week and I absolutely hate it. My school is legit littered with cameras, everywhere you go there is one. I don't like anyone at my school either, I have like two real friends and thats it, I go home and I'm so drained.
The virtual world gives your mind a wider space to reflect, think, and to enjoy. You can also contact old childhood friends with it, dudes who you actually care about, not generic schoolmate number 10,000.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
What classes are you a part of?

If I can finish high school before I turn 18 then that gives me perfect time to finish all my prep modules and find a simple job by my birthday so I can live by myself by the time i'm 19. My parents are definetly kicking me out lol.
i have tried majoring in different fields; medical, economical, social, etc. but in the end i lose motivation and dont try. longest i attended college was 2017-2018 (school year) and that was when i studied law for 6 months

• +1
The virtual world gives your mind a wider space to reflect, think, and to enjoy. You can also contact old childhood friends with it, dudes who you actually care about, not generic schoolmate number 10,000.
100 percent man, I learn more at home, not just with schoolwork but overall.

• +1
i have tried majoring in different fields; medical, economical, social, etc. but in the end i lose motivation and dont try. longest i attended college was 2017-2018 (school year) and that was when i studied law for 6 months
Business law? Or admiralty law?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Business law? Or admiralty law?
since it was year 1, it was limited to introductions to various sectors within law; so like, consumer/producer laws, family laws, criminal justice, international law. basically the basics.

• +1
since it was year 1, it was limited to introductions to various sectors within law; so like, consumer/producer laws, family laws, criminal justice, international law. basically the basics.
What are you doing now then if you got out of it?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
What are you doing now then if you got out of it?
im not doing anything, i did formally enroll at a college thats 2 hours away by train from me so because of that i get govtbuxx, but in reality i dont do anything at all, except for rotting

• +1
im not doing anything, i did formally enroll at a college thats 2 hours away by train from me so because of that i get govtbuxx, but in reality i dont do anything at all, except for rotting
Living the dream.

This one lazy but cute Becky with sad eyebags is very clingy and always facetiming me after 11:00 telling me the same trivia about some movie she saw at the cinema or museum, etc.
Volcel.

dn rd cuz no tag kys

• +1
dn rd cuz no tag kys
TLDR: I'm going to IRL school starting this monday and it's brutal cause I can't browse the internet 8 hours a day anymore since they have security cameras everywhere.

Also @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Who said i'm incel nigga?
Dunno but I was just lettin u know. What are you out of 10? This might be your only chance of bagging a Becky or any girl y not just link her?

• +1
Dunno but I was just lettin u know. What are you out of 10? This might be your only chance of bagging a Becky or any girl y not just link her?
Do you have amnesia or something, you saw my mirror pic yesterday.

I got apparent JB appeal cause girls call me cute but I know they mean it a I-need-to-protect-this-boy sort of way. I only act low inhib around street gangsters and other idiots who rarely involve themselves in school now.

I really doubt she could take me. Plus we're not compatible, she's extremely "quirky" and extroverted despite seemingly having little to no socail media too. She's like... Brittany Venti.

I've already come close to sex a few times, I don't want chances, I want to know for a fact that I am going to fuck when i'm about to.

reading it rn cuz tag

• +1

Tbh online schooling and lockdown ruined me. I became so fucking lazy. Genetics really fucked my brain

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Tbh online schooling and lockdown ruined me. I became so fucking lazy. Genetics really fucked my brain
Brutal old thread bumping pill.

But... you got a point. My brain is fast but my thought processes are fucked up but I find it easy to hold a conversation with someone new if I can imagine them as a robot. That's exactly what I will do on Monday with new classmates of mine.

Brutal old thread bumping pill.

But... you got a point. My brain is fast but my thought processes are fucked up but I find it easy to hold a conversation with someone new if I can imagine them as a robot. That's exactly what I will do on Monday with new classmates of mine.
Literaly same here. I feel Like my thought procces and motivation went down. I used to love STEM and now i just engage im pointless normy politics and philosophies. Im ENFP 4w3 personality btw

• +1

Try sports and lucid dreaming. Also maladaptive daydreaming helps me. The regime is putting surveillamce everywhere now. Where you from man?

• +1
Literaly same here. I feel Like my thought procces and motivation went down. I used to love STEM and now i just engage im pointless normy politics and philosophies. Im ENFP 4w3 personality btw9
Try sports and lucid dreaming. Also maladaptive daydreaming helps me. The regime is putting surveillamce everywhere now. Where you from man?
I already do basketball like I said. I am sort of gymmaxxing at home but only around my neck so i feel balanced out, regardless I still wanna lose a bit of weight and get to 12% bodyfat minimum. Lucid dreaming is not for me, I like surprising scenarios in my head when imagining.

Maladaptive daydreaming... I consider that being bored during an event lol.

I've always been a sperg. It's only that in middle school I was uglier and got super failoed by being socially defective whereas now i'm better looking like I was as a kid and people being to like me more. I posted a pic of myself in rating a few days ago, idk if you saw it. I really doubt half the girls who i've gotten with would've stayed with me if they saw how much of a loser I really was in previous schools/grades.

I'm probably a normie in white/Nordic countries but since i'm a beaner near a rural area here in Manletxico I consider myself an actual Chadlite now since I have 95th+ percentile height and from what most have told me recently a 6/10 face. I posted myself fully a few days ago, idk if you saw it.

But I still think I need a much better higher level to succeed with myself. I haven't done a personality test but if I had to guess i'm an INTP.

I already do basketball like I said. I am sort of gymmaxxing at home but only around my neck so i feel balanced out, regardless I still wanna lose a bit of weight and get to 12% bodyfat minimum. Lucid dreaming is not for me, I like surprising scenarios in my head when imagining.

Maladaptive daydreaming... I consider that being bored during an event lol.

I've always been a sperg. It's only that in middle school I was uglier and got super failoed by being socially defective whereas now i'm better looking like I was as a kid and people being to like me more. I posted a pic of myself in rating a few days ago, idk if you saw it. I really doubt half the girls who i've gotten with would've stayed with me if they saw how much of a loser I really was in previous schools/grades.

I'm probably a normie in white/Nordic countries but since i'm a beaner near a rural area here in Manletxico I consider myself an actual Chadlite now since I have 95th+ percentile height and from what most have told me recently a 6/10 face. I posted myself fully a few days ago, idk if you saw it.

But I still think I need a much better higher level to succeed with myself. I haven't done a personality test but if I had to guess i'm an INTP.
INTP= autism

Im about to make a part 2 on my personality dating guide. Works only if you 6/10 above. Also part 1 is shit but you can check it out.
Also also how do you make that big black fond for letters?

• +1
INTP= autism

Im about to make a part 2 on my personality dating guide. Works only if you 6/10 above. Also part 1 is shit but you can check it out.
Also also how do you make that big black fond for letters?
I have asperger's syndrome. I NEED to be 7+/10 to essentially "win at life".

I don't wanna fraud my genes though unlike other looksmaxxers. The hardest looksmax i've done so far is teeth contouring and that's only cause I had a narrow palate and my incisors were sort of collided both before and after. It's barely noticable.

Jfl just highlight whatever text/paragraph you want and then press the B bold letter button. You can find another one to make your letters size 26 too.

I have asperger's syndrome. I NEED to be 7+/10 to essentially "win at life".

I don't wanna fraud my genes though unlike other looksmaxxers. The hardest looksmax i've done so far is teeth contouring and that's only cause I had a narrow palate and my incisors were sort of collided both before and after.

Jfl just highlight whatever text/paragraph you want and then press the B bold letter button. You can find another one to make your letters size 26 too.
Thanks broski.

I actually have a friend that ascended with aspie and he looks kinda average with a good side jaw. PM me if you want my num so i can put you in our whatsapp group. First try softmaxxing (legit softmaxxing thread on this forum) + dickmaxx + voicemaxx + gymmaxx and try to reach a social male halo

• JFL
Thanks broski.

I actually have a friend that ascended with aspie and he looks kinda average with a good side jaw. PM me if you want my num so i can put you in our whatsapp group. First try softmaxxing (legit softmaxxing thread on this forum) + dickmaxx + voicemaxx + gymmaxx and try to reach a social male halo
Wtf I am so sorry 2021 greycel member, but i'm not falling for this potential doxxing. I've softmaxxed enough, I just need less acne/bloat atm.

My dick is ridiculously large, my voice is deep/good enough, I do have a sort of unideal slim body but i'm maxxing that right now so no worries.

Wtf I am so sorry 2021 greycel member, but i'm not falling for this potential doxxing. I've softmaxxed enough, I just need less acne/bloat atm.

My dick is ridiculously large, my voice is deep/good enough, I do have a sort of unideal slim body but i'm maxxing that right now so no worries.
Whatever man. Doxxing is shit i know but Balkan bros dont do it. Suit yourself no problem . Also i heard you LARPed Here. Thats not a shame man. I cant find your pics tho can you link?

• +1
@isis_Bleach explain your +1 nigga, I rarely see you like anything about my posts and usually you have shit opinions about it, just let me know.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach