Starting to doubt that aspie chadlites stand a chance, unless tall and godly face

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
After reaching 12% bodyfat, fixing my upper teeth gap and with braces, and maybe a rhino, I'll finally become a true chadlite (high tier normie currently), all in around 6 months if it goes as planned.

But how can you even recover?

No instagram, no social circle apart from 2 irl friends, no full time job (part time job only) non-nt, how are girls not immediately turned off despite good looks. If you tell them you have autism from the start they'll run even faster.

5'9 Chadlites are not that rare that they would need me. Tons of tall good-looking nt guys here with a social circle that lifemog me to death.

Might have to aim for a true chadface with surgeries and buy fake insta followers, try to hide autism more. Fuck the competition is so high.

does cocacine help to be more nt?

Ive been rated chadlite/ some htn and i am non nt and it def makes it hard, but you will be able to nab a girl or two a year

NT confident LTNs outslay aspie Chadlites.

NT confident LTNs outslay aspie Chadlites.
No.

maybe MTN’s-HTN’s
Depends on the level of aspieness though.

chadlite is higher than you guys are giving credit for, this smells like a misrating to me

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks