Status is the #1 requirement to have girls chase after u, if u have 0 status no matter how good u look u will have to chase

jm17

jm17

Solstice
THIS IS ACTUALLY worth READING

You can be the best looking person or w.e but if nobody knows u , you will have “success” but you will always have to chase after them.

Having extreme status + being extremely good looking are the most important things, and then when u add being rich atleast 300k+ a year that is a add on.

no matter how good looking u are if u are “ disconnected” you will always have to use tinder to try and court girls and even worst, since this generation cares a lot about validation, since nobody even knows who u are , you will be the one to get pumped and dumped like a bitch or ghosted by people u are better looking than it’s just not the same as everything else.

this applies to middle school, high school, college somewhat, and even after. There’s multiple men out here who have status, and basic social skills come with having status most of the time, who are dating a fucking women who thousands and millions of men fantasize about, but if they didn’t have status theyd be on 4chan or the average joe.

and with all the status, comes positive experiences—-> more confidence ____> better social iq knowing what to do in certain situations ———> “good” personality(not being called out for being “ weird” ———> more game——-> more pretty girls to pick from ——-> girls won’t treat u like u some bitch and will give it up in a second cuz they know other girls want u and if u are “ hot” to girls all of the status is a + and u would get even more at random times, etc etc than someone with the same status but decent looking.

anybody who thinks looks = everything everything is playing themselves big time and in for a real big disappointment, it’s just when u are disconnected from everything u can’t be average looking because u are lacking in other categories, another thing is , you even have guys who go to college in frats, hook up with girls who they deem hot as fuck or w.e and bust the fattest nuts and live life to the fullest, then when some of them lose that status, but is average looking with good social skills, they end up becoming the “ loser” they swore they’d never be, it’s insane how much status can carry u at some point , and yes I know u can’t randomly build status or confidence, or game I’m just stating facts and the nature of things.

If you traded faces and bodies with a male who u think women think is attractive , but u keep ur same social sillls , personality, game, confidence, charisma, etc etc and was dropped off in Las Vegas, it would still be hard because if u met a girl who obviously wanted to fuck u right then and there, you wouldn’t even catch on or would be scared to make a move, but if u do make a move and it’s wrong u gonna look like a fool and a “ creep”, so social skills(social iq) goes a long way ,

imagine you looked like how u wanted and was at cedar point and a really hot girl to YOU looked at you like u was beautiful as hell to her, how would u go on about it? See.

If u don’t understand what I’m saying feel free to ask questions or message me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Aqua, Deleted member 13868 and 22 others
faxx :hnghn::hnghn:
ik a psl 2 truecel curry with 10k insta followers and slays so hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Exactly

Around early 2020, I was worse looking but legit pulling stacies at school cause my status was sky high

but I went off the radar, and still am, so I'm still working and I'm ready for an even bigger and permanent status boost soon

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
@kjsbdfiusdf Is Statusmaxxed he should be drowning in pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf Is Statusmaxxed he should be drowning in pussy.
I'm still working on this shit, I'm preparing for a come up real soon but yea rn bitches don't gaf about my "press release"

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Exactly

Around early 2020, I was worse looking but legit pulling stacies at school cause my status was sky high

but I went off the radar, and still am, so I'm still working and I'm ready for an even bigger and permanent status boost soon

I frauded hard as fuck 2016-2017 on social media lol. Used to post snaps to my story from my phone camera roll with a jail broken app. Hid them from everyone except girls I was trying to pull. Every girl I met would get the same snaps the first month we met and messaged. Snaps were of me partying with girls and hanging out with girls that I saved over the course of a year+ lol.

girls would literally make the first move and ask to meet up once they saw I was living a fun lifestyle through my snap stories.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Stevensmithgerard, thereallegend and 3 others
Ya I definitely agree, everything matters. It is looks, money, status after all. But if you are better looking it is MUCH easier to gain status, that is the blackpill, but you won’t have a lot of status just because you are good looking, only a little bit more than if you would be average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, subhuman incel, thereallegend and 6 others
@Adriana Lima have you read this brotha

@Adriana Lima have you read this brotha
hes right tbh girls are 100% more social than us, and are highly influenced by the opinions of their peers as such I would say girls would prefer a charming medium ugly guy over an awkward chad (not like they exist tho)

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and volcelfatcel
Status is shit being very good looking it's already a status itself.
If you look like this

54aa6d84a69d2_-_male-models-8-3052230.jpg

You just need to be normal aka be social and have a job nothing else you live in God mode

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
High IQ thread. Take the NT pill

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786

You can be the best looking person or w.e but if nobody knows u , you will have “success” but you will always have to chase after them.

Having extreme status + being extremely good looking are the most important things, and then when u add being rich atleast 300k+ a year that is a add on.

no matter how good looking u are if u are “ disconnected” you will always have to use tinder to try and court girls and even worst, since this generation cares a lot about validation, since nobody even knows who u are , you will be the one to get pumped and dumped like a bitch or ghosted by people u are better looking than it’s just not the same as everything else.

this applies to middle school, high school, college somewhat, and even after. There’s multiple men out here who have status, and basic social skills come with having status most of the time, who are dating a fucking women who thousands and millions of men fantasize about, but if they didn’t have status theyd be on 4chan or the average joe.

and with all the status, comes positive experiences—-> more confidence ____> better social iq knowing what to do in certain situations ———> “good” personality(not being called out for being “ weird” ———> more game——-> more pretty girls to pick from ——-> girls won’t treat u like u some bitch and will give it up in a second cuz they know other girls want u and if u are “ hot” to girls all of the status is a + and u would get even more at random times, etc etc than someone with the same status but decent looking.

anybody who thinks looks = everything everything is playing themselves big time and in for a real big disappointment, it’s just when u are disconnected from everything u can’t be average looking because u are lacking in other categories, another thing is , you even have guys who go to college in frats, hook up with girls who they deem hot as fuck or w.e and bust the fattest nuts and live life to the fullest, then when some of them lose that status, but is average looking with good social skills, they end up becoming the “ loser” they swore they’d never be, it’s insane how much status can carry u at some point , and yes I know u can’t randomly build status or confidence, or game I’m just stating facts and the nature of things.

If you traded faces and bodies with a male who u think women think is attractive , but u keep ur same social sillls , personality, game, confidence, charisma, etc etc and was dropped off in Las Vegas, it would still be hard because if u met a girl who obviously wanted to fuck u right then and there, you wouldn’t even catch on or would be scared to make a move, but if u do make a move and it’s wrong u gonna look like a fool and a “ creep”, so social skills(social iq) goes a long way ,

imagine you looked like how u wanted and was at cedar point and a really hot girl to YOU looked at you like u was beautiful as hell to her, how would u go on about it? See.

Would This Guy Get Laid If He Had Status?
020.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
Would This Guy Get Laid If He Had Status?
020.jpg
Dude look at Post Malone, he would be posting here if he wasn't rappermaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Slasher
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Heguldus, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
I mean true status is legit but don't act like chads don't get approached. I mean, literally normies and high tier normies get approached occasionally. Especially in social environments.

:lul::lul::lul: you don't need to have status and make 300k to get chased by women. Maybe you need that to be chased by Stacy.

I'd you mog the foid enough physically many will flirt with you and make moves on you.

Also, this thread is kinda water and not really an option for most people. For most people, ascending in the looks department is their best bet, because most people can do that. But by definition, most people cannot have status.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, thereallegend and 1 other person
Cope. If you are really good looking (a legit chad) you don’t have to put effort in. Just install tinder, make an Instagram account or leave your house and girls will approach you or give you the most obvious IOis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786

Dn rd

Looks are the #1 required prerequisite to attain status to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thereallegend
I'm sorry I'm not gonna read all that but girls chase gl guys with 0 status too
that is all

you're also potentially mixing up "chasing" with "golddigging" ngl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 12216
Wrong imo, just have a stable life and don't be a hobo, thats it. If you are good looking and social you are just going to do well. You need friends though to participate in social events etc and get to meet women.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend and Mongrelcel
i think it's largely cope.
I mean, obviously if you are famous or some shit it's a different ball game - but ain't none of us gona be famous unless we kill someone - Just having a good job and stuff and a half decent insta or whatever you call status isn't gonna help much in terms of actual attraction/getting laid if you aren't gl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend and Mongrelcel
Girls chase guys 1PSL above them. If you are 5PSL you will have 4psl average girls, Beckies, chasing you in social circles. Can slay with 0 effort and 0 social status.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

that's a big load of bullshit. once i had joined facebook after a few years of departure, i added a few friends and family members. less than 10. within a week, vaginas started commenting on my body posts. one even asked, "why aren't you popular? are you a convicted felon or something?"

I replied, "Because I have a life and don't waste it on this useless overrated shitty network." She replied with :love:

Then i replied to that, "it's gonna take more than a stupid emoticon for me to ask you out." within an hour, shes private messaging me.

"if you weren't such an asshole, you might have a chance with me." she followed up with a body pic of her. average, nothing great.

I then replied, "i might? you're projecting what I think about you in this situation."

she replied with her phone number.

Ugh. So that status means nothing! Its who you are that matters. Unless you want some weirdo funky-dunky social network skank.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and thereallegend

Thats why first week of college i had a party to help my status i have the most friends ive ever had in my life I unironically

Ya I definitely agree, everything matters. It is looks, money, status after all. But if you are better looking it is MUCH easier to gain status, that is the blackpill, but you won’t have a lot of status just because you are good looking, only a little bit more than if you would be average
Cap. People legit get popular through their looks some even garnering celebrity status(Pitt, Dicaprio, Arny opposite end Jonah Hill, Devito)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you're not verified on Instagram, it's over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, Stevensmithgerard and thereallegend
Cap. People legit get popular through their looks some even garnering celebrity status(Pitt, Dicaprio, Arny opposite end Jonah Hill, Devito)
I said it is much easier to gain status when you are good looking tho?

that's a big load of bullshit. once i had joined facebook after a few years of departure, i added a few friends and family members. less than 10. within a week, vaginas started commenting on my body posts. one even asked, "why aren't you popular? are you a convicted felon or something?"

I replied, "Because I have a life and don't waste it on this useless overrated shitty network." She replied with :love:

Then i replied to that, "it's gonna take more than a stupid emoticon for me to ask you out." within an hour, shes private messaging me.

"if you weren't such an asshole, you might have a chance with me." she followed up with a body pic of her. average, nothing great.

I then replied, "i might? you're projecting what I think about you in this situation."

she replied with her phone number.

Ugh. So that status means nothing! Its who you are that matters. Unless you want some weirdo funky-dunky social network skank.
stop larping u nerd

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Isn't the idea of the blackpill that looks are inbuilt status?

But yeah, OP is right too. Here's how thos whole thing works:

It's good to have looks.
But since looks are in-born, you need to prove that there's something else too that you have (talent). Your looks need to be validated by things other than looks.
Being neurotypical is also a kind of that validation because it proves that you have no disadvantages like autistic, aspie, etc.

Leonardo, Pitt did get famous based on their looks, but really their looks were validated by the fact that they had some talent (acting). That's why actors are so more popular than models. Models are superficial.