• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, evap0 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: jake_okok
I did Civil.
Here is an income by age calculator:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Elaborate? A Masters/Doctorate in STEM is the only thing that will allow you to found a (Scalable) company OR get a Managerial/Executive Position in an existing Company.

But muh Economics & Business :feelsuhh:

Economics is one of the worst majors ever ( comparable with gender studies) with 0 job opportunities DIRECTLY related to the degree. The learned theories are often unrealistic and too abstract for IRL application. A Business degree is only good if from a Top 20 Business School worldwide due to the connections. The content is very easy and can be learned within a few months or on the job.

Muh Law :feelsuhh:
IP Law and Medical Law are the only interesting fields of law and are exclusively entered by STEMcels. Working for the feminist government also is very cucked.
theres literally millions of other scalable businesses. if anything these ones take way longer as u have to get a shitty 20 year college education about them. and theres already millions of other 100 year+ established businesses in the same thing.

STEM is for the logical man

I just told a girl from tinder that I used to study physics and she ghosted me.

over. She was still into me when I said I was NEET

• +1
Is Civil Engineering at University worth it or should one just master a Construction Trade and become self-employed e.g. roofer?
In America it is, if you go to an accredited program. Seems like engineers make garbage elsewhere.

you can go into construction management with civil as well

don’t know much about a construction trade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and PubertyMaxxer
>He fell for the STEM meme

Screenshot 158

In America it is, if you go to an accredited program. Seems like engineers make garbage elsewhere.

you can go into construction management with civil as well

don’t know much about a construction trade.
Trades only pay that well in the US tbh. You can still earn a lot with it in Europe if you have your own successful company...

• +1
remember not to tell girls you do comp sci guys
Why? They always think I’m above them and will be rich when I tell them it makes them know I’m a mogger not only in looks but in brain as well

If you gained Motivation enroll in one of these Subjects and Master Them :

Medicine
Pharmacy
Materials Science
Engineering
- Mechanical
- Aerospace
- Chemical
- Electrical
- Mining / Petroleum
Computer Science

A masters or doctorate will allow you to get into managerial and executive positions and earn millions. Or into high finance.

View attachment 1336217

my mom makes 500k+/year as a Pharma executive
but I still feel like a middle class cel because everyone around me's parents all make 6 figs+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and PubertyMaxxer