Discussion Steroids for cranofacial growth

Read the text

• Cope

• Not cope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ape101

Ape101

Iron
I’m 18 and a bit of a late bloomer. Do you guys think that testosterone would help me develop masculine features or is it cope?
Please vote

Ape101

Ape101

Iron
Other than loox I haven’t seen anyone else have these results by doing the same thing which leads me to believe that it was just puberty, or he was a hyper responder.

C

ChristianChad

Zephir
Proper nutrition (high protein, high fat soluble vitamin intake, high B Vitamin food intake), Vitamin K2 MK4 supplementation (15-45mg) and chewing would be more useful

Potentially Thyroid medication while on a massive caloric and nutritional surplus

C

ChristianChad

Zephir
Good androgen and estrogen levels will make your face leaner and your angularity will be more noticeable tho

Ape101

Ape101

Iron
Proper nutrition (high protein, high fat soluble vitamin intake, high B Vitamin food intake), Vitamin K2 MK4 supplementation (15-45mg) and chewing would be more useful

Potentially Thyroid medication while on a massive caloric and nutritional surplus
Good androgen and estrogen levels will make your face leaner and your angularity will be more noticeable tho
I already supplement, chew, and have good natural levels. I’m just curious if supra physiological test levels induce any facial growth.

C

ChristianChad

Zephir
I already supplement, chew, and have good natural levels. I’m just curious if supra physiological test levels induce any facial growth.
Nah
Itll only maybe reduce facial fat stores further but this'll age you

Will also induce mental changes to where u may think your bones are changing (srs)

Last edited:
Ape101

Ape101

Iron
Nah
Itll only maybe reduce facial fat stores further but this'll age you

Will also induce mental changes to where u may think your bones are changing (SRS)
I see, then the only thing I can do that isn’t cope is get surgery

C

ChristianChad

Zephir

Im coming to the conclusion to that post natal T, DHT matter very little when it comes to craniofacial bone growth, assuming all other health is fine. Mostly changes in soft tissue, like fat and water, and maybe even facial muscles, pore size etc.

C

ChristianChad

Zephir
I see, then the only thing I can do that isn’t cope is get surgery
Ur pictures would likely give the context needed to determine this