Steroids makes you stupidly delusional and get pussy a lot tbh

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Gotta love how I have deadbeat friends who do nothing in life but inject lift and club yet all these guys get pussy and often no matter how they look most of the time

. And the hoes put up with it because they love that aggressive and delusional brute and his Fucking pheromones and the way he fucks her (YES, STEROIDS MAKE YOU FUCK BETTER AND FASTER AND SHE GET MORE WET FOR HIGH T).

Same reason girls like thugs (high t) they crazy. It’s fuking stupid how I’ve seen a dorky ectomoprh ass kid from high school get a bunch of pussy cause of really injecting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Skywalker, Growth Plate and 2 others
Incel all my life. The most I got to was making out with a girl and her wanting to have sex but I was too anxious to do it. At 19 years old.

Took roids at 21. Instantly got laid within months and then got into a LTR 9 months later. Still a good relationship with lots and lots of sex.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, ChadpreetMaxxer, isis_Bleach and 7 others
u can’t deny this no matter how hard u try

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
u can’t deny this no matter how hard u try
You're gonna get tons of copers trying to deny this in this thread. Just ignore their ignorance tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, FreakkForLife, Growth Plate and 1 other person
You're gonna get tons of copers trying to deny this in this thread. Just ignore their ignorance tbh
It’s ridiculous easy a cheat code and these dudes still deny it. Guys who were genetically destined to never get pussy cause of their garbage t levels are getting pussy cause I’d their superior t levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and CupOfCoffee
Brb injecting

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
Gotta love how I have deadbeat friends who do nothing in life but inject lift and club yet all these guys get pussy and often no matter how they look most of the time

. And the hoes put up with it because they love that aggressive and delusional brute and his Fucking pheromones and the way he fucks her (YES, STEROIDS MAKE YOU FUCK BETTER AND FASTER AND SHE GET MORE WET FOR HIGH T).

Same reason girls like thugs (high t) they crazy. It’s fuking stupid how I’ve seen a dorky ectomoprh ass kid from high school get a bunch of pussy cause of really injecting.
Better to just optimize natty test. They'll get fucked later with the collagen loss. No cute prime jb Stacy would go for a roid head.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Incel all my life. The most I got to was making out with a girl and her wanting to have sex but I was too anxious to do it. At 19 years old.

Took roids at 21. Instantly got laid within months and then got into a LTR 9 months later. Still a good relationship with lots and lots of sex.
mirin

i wish i had the money

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
Getting fucked is very easy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Entschuldigung
Being dominant is just as important for slaying as looks. If you’re high T and convinced girls want you so you aren’t hesitant to try, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy :redpill:

hqnp > ratchet hoes from clubs

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 18840
I would take it but I can’t lose my hair, also too much maintenance with roids

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
8E38BC13 8246 4C85 A54A 77323989B3CD
“Just inject bro, it worked for me”

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Just fuck up your collagen and hair bro:soy::soy::soy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 13787
I took steroids 3 weeks ago…. Why still single :((

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
None. he’s a larping faggot that’s been rotting here since 2018.
Yeah, I knew that he had to be full of shit because I know guys who are muscular and still virgins even though they look huge.

Being gymmaxxed is an advantage but it doesn't require steroids to get a physique that women are attracted to.
And it doesn't take a lifetime of natural training either, just 1-2 years of serious strength training.

Assuming you're not lying, the logical explanation here is that it's not that women prefer men who use steroids, but it's that men who use steroids have such a high sex drive that they are willing to focus only on getting laid and doing whatever it takes to get laid by putting a lot of effort into it and not being insecure. So to a certain extent, it may boost self esteem but at the cost of killing natural testosterone levels, shrinking your balls to the size of raisins, destroying your skin, ruining your health, and losing your hair.

That is why taking steroids is not worth it. Guys who train naturally up to the intermediate level (6-12 months) get the same benefits as long as they are confident enough to talk to women, and usually, building that physique naturally will give them that confidence, because of the patience, consistency, hard work and dedication required to get there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, The_God, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
In what context did you get laid? Dating apps, bars or clubs?
Tinder. Then I got into an LTR. As time passes I started getting lots of IOIs and even girls offering to buy me drinks at bars and stuff.

Mind you I'm only 5 PSL with a balding head. But roids give you an edge and I don't give a fuck what autists on this site say tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
I have extremely acne prone skin, so I would've become Mr. PizzaFace from 0 to 100 real quick. JFL at my subhuman skin genetics :feelswah:

I'm not interested in hitting supra a physiological levels of test because I'll lose my hair guaranteed. As it is right now I'm the only male in my family in my generation that isn't balding. Just my Dad and I have hair. All my male cousins and my brother, gone.
But do you think I'd see a benefit with TRT? I can TRT from a doc super easy.

based ; roids is all you need

IDK doesn't booze do the trick? You also get to keep your skin and hair.

Nothing wrong with being a coper.