stfu with autism and self-hate

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Looksmax members refer to any behavior that’s not in accordance with mainstream social norms as “autism,” and they call Asian women “self-hating” for preferring Caucasoid aesthetics.

I’m pissed. I like most of incel lingo, but the way that these 2 terms are used is utterly stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Haven, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
They are correct term to use

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
Mainstream = NT = normal, therefore anything weird = autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15338 and thecel
Looksmax members refer to any behavior that’s not in accordance with mainstream social norms as “autism,” and they call Asian women “self-hating” for preferring Caucasoid aesthetics.

I’m pissed. I like most of incel lingo, but the way that these 2 terms are used is utterly stupid.
How is it wrong?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
valid thread
but everyones here legit autistic af

• JFL
E4721154 C189 47B7 840B B8DE2E2FE2E3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
I don't even want to be mean, but you've lost it.
Instead of taking advantage of the "knowledge" you have gathered at a young age and atleast trying to maximize your puberty, you cope by fantasizing about chad skulls, unwashed asses and transgenderism.

This ain't it.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2403
All girls prefer caucasoid aesthetics. It's OK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and thecel
Looksmax members refer to any behavior that’s not in accordance with mainstream social norms as “autism,”
agree

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234

Asian women dont prefer caucasoid mostly its just tales from fat fuck incel whites mind mirin you for this thread

• Hmm...