Stonercels gtfih

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
How do u smoke weed frugally

I’ve completely quit and as good as that is for productivity and shit I really do see some benefits to smoking weed for recover (eg sleep) and mood and a good motivational bribe However the downside is cost

so how tf can I afford this luxury when I don’t wanna waste giga $ on something that doesn’t directly benefit me :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
I just do. I smoke sativa and it doesn't making me tired or numb, just alright. rich indica is very bad for productivity because it's making you numb and sleepy, unless you smoke it only at night. If I take indica i can barely function.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Lev Peshkov
you start doing home made drugs that are cheaper e.g. krokodil (home made heroin) or sell your cum/organs to feed your addiction

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Lev Peshkov
@gigi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I just do. I smoke sativa and it doesn't making me tired or numb, just alright. rich indica is very bad for productivity because it's making you numb and sleepy, unless you smoke it only at night. If I take indica i can barely function.
Ngl cba wasting $ on something so short term ngl. It is indeed nice but a waste of dough
you start doing home made drugs that are cheaper e.g. krokodil (home made heroin) or sell your cum/organs to feed your addiction
based and drug pilled

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Get a dynavap hand held vaporizer because they save lots of weed.

• +1
Get a dynavap hand held vaporizer because they save the most weed.
How much that costing u to get to 10/10 stoned every day ngl

I used to get this stoned every waking hour ngl

6A23EFD0 DCD4 4764 BC14 8A2F8CEAB997

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, BigBiceps and RobticaI
Smoking kills.
Smoke blow

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Pythagoras
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RobticaI
It's same shit. Weed belongs to trash can.

• +1
How much that costing u to get to 10/10 stoned every day ngl

I used to get this stoned every waking hour ngl

View attachment 1363224
The vaporizer costs about 80 but sometimes they have sales. You can only vape 0.1-0.2 grams per vape load, so it might take a while to get that high. I mix it with 50% weed and 50% tobacco to save more.

• +1
I mix it with 50% weed and 50% tobacco to save more.
Never made sense to me, It's like saying: I put water on my food because it increases the weight. huh?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RobticaI
If I smoked weed I wouldn't be able to get out of bed, since I'm already too lazy for my own good.
Me too on strong Indica, but not on Sativa. a true sativa wouldn't make you sleepy.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and Lev Peshkov
The vaporizer costs about 80 but sometimes they have sales. You can only vape 0.1-0.2 grams per vape load, so it might take a while to get that high. I mix it with 50% weed and 50% tobacco to save more.
Based af I like this plan, so u get mega baked for literally fractions of bud?

this is high iq mirin That

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Never made sense to me, It's like saying: I put water on my food because it increases the weight. huh?
I get more high with the tobacco, that's why smoking blunts makes you higher because the blunt leaves are made from tobacco.

• Woah
Reactions: Pythagoras
In reality: the actor tell about his weed experiences and got high on 'Fight Club' with brad pit.
In fight club brad pitts character was just imagination, so it was some delusion. He'd never smoke.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Lev Peshkov
In fight club brad pitts character was just imagination, so it was some delusion. He'd never smoke.
Or he got too high, imagining his friend.