Stop coping with "I'm not NT"

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Ugly incels here blame anything but their looks for their situation. They cope with "I'm not NT :woke::woke:" what they don't understand is that if a girl is attracted to you(your face) she wont care if you are NT or not, in some situations she will make you NT but you guys are to ugly for a girl to invest in you

She will make sure that you know she is interested in you and she will just see you as special and shy if you aren't NT but you guys are way to ugly to attract a girl anyway

Accept the reality that you are one ugly coping retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, john2, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 8 others
chad can have down syndrome and still slay :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, thecel and Curry Suicide
Chad can even be homless and slay

holy fuck, i watched that video a while back and hes like a 5 in the face with a shitty hairline, however since hes a fucking giant he can slay :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Chad can even be homless and slay

How is he chad he’s fat his fade doesn’t suit him bloated face eye area is stupid no jaw angularity wtf? Oh wait he’s tall

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Curry Suicide
someone like you who does not socialize would not understand the importance of being NT

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and thecel
it’s not cope if NT guys at your looks level get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, thecel and Deleted member 15827
Ugly incels here blame anything but their looks for their situation. They cope with "I'm not NT :woke::woke:" what they don't understand is that if a girl is attracted to you(your face) she wont care if you are NT or not, in some situations she will make you NT but you guys are to ugly for a girl to invest in you

She will make sure that you know she is interested in you and she will just see you as special and shy if you aren't NT but you guys are way to ugly to attract a girl anyway

Accept the reality that you are one ugly coping retard.
Finally, you got off the socialcirclepill

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and thecel
it’s not cope if NT guys at your looks level get laid
It rarely happens even though they are NT i see it myself, they are just to subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Finally, you got off the socialcirclepill
I still want a socialcircle for having fun and doing funny stuff with instead of rotting in my room year after year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I do socialize
Sure piece of shit, if you socialized you would know how important it is to be NT being normie either with girls or with other aspects

• JFL
white is nothing special. every western country has 90 percent whites atleast. white is a halo only in thailand.
White is special bro stop the cope, girls even in western countries all prefer white men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 15827
I'm literally getting so many Blackpills from this forum that reflect reality that I want to rope. Someone please help me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
Sure piece of shit, if you socialized you would know how important it is to be NT being normie either with girls or with other aspects
NT is cope retard, the only problem is your subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: john2
White is special bro stop the cope, girls even in western countries all prefer white men
if 90 percent is white then how can it be "special" . girls like to stick with their own race for ltrs. they want chadpreets and tyronse for ONS. a white chadlite is mogged by chadpreet for ONS but a white chad mogs chadpreet obviously. and of course poojetas want white chads for ONS, for ltrs its almost always same race.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide and sub5inchcel
I still want a socialcircle for having fun and doing funny stuff with instead of rotting in my room year after year
JFL You still believe that a curry truecel in his 30's could get a social circle?

• JFL
NT is cope retard, the only problem is your subhuman face
Literally when I was social I used to fuck more often

Now that I am, I don't go out, I only fuck 1 (or 2 with lucky) times a month.

Also how are you going to say subhuman to a guy who has his face full of feminine features, you piece of shit curry

if 90 percent is white then how can it be "special" . girls like to stick with their own race for ltrs. they want chadpreets and tyronse for ONS. a white chadlite is mogged by chadpreet for ONS but a white chad mogs chadpreet obviously
In what country is there 90% white. This is America only 60% are white and girls from all other races want the white superior aryan mogger :chad:

• JFL
In what country is there 90% white. This is America only 60% are white and girls from all other races want the white superior aryan mogger :chad:
america the most multicultural country is 80 percent white u retard

• +1
america the most multicultural country is 80 percent white u retard

Cope tbh, @Zer0/∞ fuck you for giving us NTcels a bad name, you obese curry subanimal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Your face is bloated, it looks like it's full of puss and melted cheese, so nt wont really help you, Chad can be autistic asf, but these are extremes.

if 90 percent is white then how can it be "special" . girls like to stick with their own race for ltrs. they want chadpreets and tyronse for ONS. a white chadlite is mogged by chadpreet for ONS but a white chad mogs chadpreet obviously. and of course poojetas want white chads for ONS, for ltrs its almost always same race.
Sketch 1660601752429

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
Water

• +1