STOP coping. You are NOT the "main character"

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
thankfully this mainly only applies to normies or teenagers with egos (@TraumatisedOgre) and not the people on here but i just want to get this off my chest cuz i saw it all the time when i was a teenager and i see ppl on tiktok who genuinely unironically think they're the 'main character'

If your life isn't interesting enough to have a successful movie out of it then you aren't the main character. it's as simple as that. what has happened in your life that is extraordinarily unique? even your thoughts and the ideas going on in your head aren't unique although you may think they are. you're waking up everyday and consooming and then wageslaving and then coming back home for some more consooming and then you go to bed and the cycle repeats. no one gives a shit about your sufferings nor your feelings nor your inner monolgue and it only sounds interesting to yourself.

if you really want to be the main character then stop consooming then do something or fight for something or take a route that's unique and has never been done before and even then you have a 0.1% chance of being a main character.

No question, water is wet – The East Texan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Collagen or rope, Looks234 and 35 others
Yes I am.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
Nice thread bro

• +1
Reactions: .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe, thecel and 1 other person
Imagine taking me literally

Was obviously satire

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and SkinjobCatastrophe
Yes I am.
i would love to watch a movie of a short mullato man from the hood copying and pasting quando rondo lyrics on incel forums for 2 hours

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 25 others
Imagine taking me literally

Was obviously satire
this aint personally at u ive wanted to say this for ages i see this all the time on tiktok and used to see it irl

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
this aint personally at u ive wanted to say this for ages i see this all the time on tiktok and used to see it irl
yet u tagged me anyway u can’t just say it’s not at me

• +1
  • Love it
Exactly. What OP's trying to say is do something better with your life than rot on an Incel forum....like he's doing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, BigBoy and 6 others
Yes.

Hello. I think you are the main character. The only way we interact with the world is through our senses: this includes you and your consciousness, if you are even conscious.

• +1
yet u tagged me anyway u can’t just say it’s not at me
can you read? every day that goes by i find it harder and harder to believe you're not a teenager. maybe you're aging backwards or somethn.
i just want to get this off my chest cuz i saw it all the time when i was a teenager and i see ppl on tiktok who genuinely unironically think they're the 'main character'

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
can you read? every day that goes by i find it harder and harder to believe you're not a teenager. maybe you're aging backwards or somethn.
He’s larping about his age he admitted it on discord

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4430
reminder OP thinks that tiktok based on teenagers theories from this forum would buy him ticket out of the British ghetto

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Toth's thot, .👽. and 7 others
Exactly. What OP's trying to say is do something better with your life than rot on an Incel forum....like he's doing.
jfl was waiting for someone to say somethn like this. i never said that i myself dont consoom all day, etc...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and BigJimsWornOutTires
jfl was waiting for someone to say somethn like this. i never said that i myself dont consoom all day, etc...
Don't feel bad. I'm on here too. Although suffering from a severe writer's block. But nevertheless, I could be on Fagbook or that other faggot's Twit or I could be out there! Ugh. :eek:

• +1
Reactions: .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5189
reminder OP thinks that tiktok based on teenagers theories from this forum will give him a ticket out of the English ghetto
what makes u think that? its like everyone is just trying to find reasons to justify themselves for hating on a tiny tiktok account cuz there is no real reason to do it. this is just childish and embaressing. its like an inferiority complex.

first ppl who hated my tiktok said it was cuz it "spreads information" and "increases competition" (implying that you're a subhuman) and then when i asked why they care about my account but not JCthecatalyst who actually posts looksmaxxing advice ppl changed it to "all the normies will join this forum" (implying that you have no life) even tho this forum was dead and i only made 1 post with the name of the forum in it and took it down like an hour later. stop with the excuses. its obviously personal.

what will the next justification be? just admit that you don't have a life already.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 10524
u tagged me Idc if other people are involved, you can’t just say to someone you tagged to attempt to humiliate them, ”omg this was nothing personal man, I’m only talking about other people”, yet you included me anyway

nice gaslight attempt

• +1
  • Love it
what makes u think that? its like everyone is just trying to find reasons to justify themselves for hating on a tiny tiktok account cuz there is no real reason to do it. this is just childish and embaressing. its like an inferiority complex.

first ppl who hated my tiktok said it was cuz it "spreads information" and "increases competition" (implying that you're a subhuman) and then when i asked why they care about my account but not JCthecatalyst who actually posts looksmaxxing advice ppl changed it to "all the normies will join this forum" (implying that you have no life) even tho this forum was dead and i only made 1 post with the name of the forum in it and took it down like an hour later. stop with the excuses. its obviously personal.

what will the next justification be? just admit that you don't have a life already.
You shouldn’t have deleted your fucking account

• +1
u tagged me Idc if other people are involved, you can’t just say to someone you tagged to attempt to humiliate them, ”omg this was nothing personal man, I’m only talking about other people”, yet you included me anyway

nice gaslight attempt
tremetised egre my precious little bean 🥰

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe and mogstar
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
More like the main villain of society you subhumans

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
  • Love it
youre talking to yourself
projecting c*nt

• +1
Reactions: litaz, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
  • Hmm...
  • +1
U mog me in everything except jaw, you have good eyes and a compact midface, ur mouth is nice too
You jaw, nose, dimorphism and pheno mog me

Not to mention the height difference

It’s not even close

• +1
  • Love it
You jaw, nose, dimorphism and pheno mog me

Not to mention the height difference

It’s not even close
Tf u mean ? Girls don’t care about any of that shit, your face is just better looking jfl, it’s aesthetic, I get called ugly to my face every week

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, thecel and goat2x
Tf u mean ? Girls don’t care about any of that shit, your face is just better looking jfl, it’s aesthetic, I get called ugly to my face every week
u get invited to parties cause u are gl enough ur just high inhib

I’ve never been invited cause I’m ugly unlike u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and mogstar

Girls call me ugly all the time and people don’t wanna take pics with me

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
The fucking irony, go to inceldom discussion
- threads by FastBananaCEO
- Prefix: Story

enjoy the larp fest
birds of a feather flock together

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and mogstar
Everyone is an npc except for the person reading this

• +1

Girls call me ugly all the time and people don’t wanna take pics with me
All tales. Even my extremely ugly unkempt manlet classmates get invited to parties and ppl take photos with them etc. Looks rarely effect ur social life in a negative way not denying the halo tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
All tales. Even my extremely ugly unkempt manlet classmates get invited to parties and ppl take photos with them etc. Looks rarely effect ur social life in a negative way not denying the halo tho
So @FastBananaCEO is a larper

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and SkinjobCatastrophe
None of the ugly kids at my school got invited to parties, they were all gaming losers

I know cause I was friends with them

• +1
  • Love it